Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest mrs han

who will kick the ball and who will be goldkeeper dear?

I dun think you could catch anyball up if you were the keeper! hahaha! u didn't pay attention to the ball itself but to the sexy player! :lol:

Hmm, I think that's going to be a problem, dear TY. How on earth would I be able to make a save when I'd be to busy drooling over the man?! :wacko::crazy: But if he'd agree to go shirtless, maybe I'd let him win... :phew::crazy::w00t:

Waving to my chingu Azura! This cavewoman is happy to have made you laugh, dear! :D:D

Guest TY_KSW

Hmm, I think that's going to be a problem, dear TY. How on earth would I be able to make a save when I'd be to busy drooling over the man?! :wacko::crazy:But if he'd agree to go shirtless, maybe I'd let him win... :phew::crazy::w00t:

Waving to my chingu Azura! This cavewoman is happy to have made you laugh, dear! :D:D

hahhahha... so notty Mrs Han! :lol:

Guest Azura

what??? is it the plastic sangwoo? ayooo! it must be a replacment in a very dangerous scene ! at first sight i thot they make up a man looking like him! :blink:

Wonder where is that "stunt" now? :rolleyes:

yup yup that's the sangwoo lookalike dummy for the dangerous stunt scenes in the movie...

Guest betchay

Sangwoo left a message at 1337 on Apr 8 on cafe.daum.net

It is in the warm spring … How are you? How are things going?

It looks like a long time we haven't met .. !

The coming days will be more enthusiastic for the new drama "Daemul". We will meet each others again!

I am very happy to send you my greetings… Good, see you in the July TV!

Credit: CSWS

Hello to all my chingus, Azura, TY, moi, mrs han & will! :)

I'm back to our oppas thread, i missed our Sangwoo! :rolleyes:

TY dear, so nice of him to sent his warm message to his fans. B)

3 months of waiting, we'll be able to see him again! Yesss!!! :w00t::w00t:

Hello to all my chingus, Azura, TY, moi, mrs han & will! :)

I'm back to our oppas thread, i missed our Sangwoo! :rolleyes:

TY dear, so nice of him to sent his warm message to his fans. B)

3 months of waiting, we'll be able to see him again! Yesss!!! :w00t::w00t:

Hi betchay - so nice to see you again here. We missed you, my friend! :)

Guest TY_KSW

Hi Betchay, home sweet home!

Update Baeksang Popularity

as of April 9 @ 0938

Sangwoo vote is increasing :w00t:

Yoon Kye Sang returned back to 3rd. With his increasing speed, it may occupy the 2nd position.. Song Seung Hun fans need to work more.. :rolleyes:

apr90938yf9.jpg

as of April 9 @ 0938

Yoon Kye Sang returned back to 3rd. With his increasing speed, it may occupy the 2nd position.. Song Seung Hun fans need to work more.. :rolleyes:

apr90938yf9.jpg[/]

Hi TY - thanks again for sharing this updates on Baeksang Popularity. You see, I stopped visiting that thread already since I know you'll keep us posted about this from time to time here. This is indeed again a great day for me knowing & seeing here that he's still on the top spot. :)

Guest betchay

Sangwoo's vote has been constantly remained within 20%....that's great!

Yipee!! smiley14.gif

Indeed a great news for us!

Is it today the 1st day of shooting of Daemul?

Can't wait to see new pix of sangwoo. :D

Heres an artwork of Daemul couple.

Can't see yet the chemistry but i'm hoping for the

success of our oppas new drama. :)

daemulAR.jpg

Guest TY_KSW

Yipee!!

Indeed a great news for us!

Is it today the 1st day of shooting of Daemul?

Can't wait to see new pix of sangwoo. :D

Heres an artwork of Daemul couple.

Can't see yet the chemistry but i'm hoping for the

success of our oppas new drama. :)

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll289/s...o1/daemulAR.jpg

hahha! nice couple! The Lady President and her Casanova! :lol:

Both are real talents! trust they will "STEAM" the small screen!! <_<

I agree with my chingu TY, that looks like the red beanie Sung-juh gave him. :rolleyes::rolleyes: And I also agree with my chingu Azura, the pics might not be recent - that's an old Arsenal jersey our oppa was wearing. :D:D

So he's a footbal fanatic. I'm a football freak myself. Maybe I should challenge him to a penalty shoot-out - he could wear his Arsenal jersey and I'd wear my Liverpool shirt. (With moi's permission, of course.) :phew::phew:

well dearie ..... moi ain't d petty type B) ....... so of cos u may take penalty shoot outs against Sangwoo :phew: ..... everyone n anyone who watches football knows d goalie n shooter do not physically touch ever!!! :w00t:

Hmm, I think that's going to be a problem, dear TY. How on earth would I be able to make a save when I'd be to busy drooling over the man?! :wacko::crazy: But if he'd agree to go shirtless, maybe I'd let him win... :phew::crazy::w00t:

of cos u will be defeated dear -_- ..... moi bet Sangwoo could even give that Beckham a run for his $$$! B) ..... moi always wondered what he sees in that Victoria! <_<

as of April 9 @ 0938

http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/2043/apr90938yf9.jpg

of cos Sangwoo's lead should be increasing! :D ...... its only to be expected! -_-

Guest mrs han

well dearie ..... moi ain't d petty type B) ....... so of cos u may take penalty shoot outs against Sangwoo :phew: ..... everyone n anyone who watches football knows d goalie n shooter do not physically touch ever!!! :w00t:

of cos u will be defeated dear -_- ..... moi bet Sangwoo could even give that Beckham a run for his $$$! B) ..... moi always wondered what he sees in that Victoria! <_<

Thanks for not being petty, dear moi. But I'm quite busy so I can't challenge your hubby-to-be just yet. I'll let you two know, dear, when I'm ready...

Hmm, as for the Beckhams... I've never been a David B. fan, dear, his footballing skill is what the French would call comme ci comme ca. And Victoria? I can't find the words to describe her, dear. But methinks they deserve each other. They're both... nevermind.