Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

i see it very clearly dear.. granted that the show-up part is totally clear! not sure about the rest hidden!

36_11_6.gif

rest assured dear :phew: ...... moi oredi checked in great detail d hidden parts!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

img_3_309_01135516681.jpg

d doctor advised Sangwoo to do rigorous exercise to help expedite his recovery from d pox! 36_11_6.gif

Guest TY_KSW

rest assured dear :phew: ...... moi oredi checked in great detail d hidden parts!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v505/zze...01135516681.jpg

d doctor advised Sangwoo to do rigorous exercise to help expedite his recovery from d pox! 36_11_6.gif

Thank you for confirming the great hidden dear.. You are such faithful wifie dear.. to sacrify for his rigorous exercise .. look! how suffer you are! :sweatingbullets:

Thank you for confirming the great hidden dear.. You are such faithful wifie dear.. to sacrify for his rigorous exercise .. look! how suffer you are! :sweatingbullets:

look closer dear :phew: ...... of cos if only Sangwoo had squeezed just a bit harder! -_- ..... after all Jung Suh is lonely for company up there! She's just perfect company for Jung Suh! :w00t:

20060325_141861.jpg

tsk tsk tsk ...... n she actually believes that she's got as much muscles as Sangwoo!! -_- ..... look closely dears!!! :phew: ...... she just caught d white pox too!!! :o ..... luckily Sangwoo's immune now! :sweatingbullets:

36_11_6.gif

Guest TY_KSW

Baeksang 44th - Ranking of Popularity vote

as of April 5 @ 1056 Seoul Time

Most are slightly down.. except 3rd Yoon Kye Sang and 5th Joo Jin Mo are up!

rankingapr5pu5.jpg

Guest TY_KSW

Reading news about many actors to serve military in the coming days.. I feel lucky n happy that our man had completed his duty successfully n BRAVELY upon times ago .... :w00t: at very young age. If he were on the list now i would be deadly sad for missing him! :tears:

slscap9md9.jpg

He could raise head for that !

57ft3.jpg

Guest EnDlEsS88

wow ..thanx guys 4 d updates......so KSW has finished his military service long agooo.. i ve always wondered about that ...what a releif...^_^

Guest mrs han

Reading news about many actors to serve military in the coming days.. I feel lucky n happy that our man had completed his duty successfully n BRAVELY upon times ago .... :w00t: at very young age. If he were on the list now i would be deadly sad for missing him! :tears:

slscap9md9.jpg

That goes to show that our oppa has great foresight, dear TY. Mandatory military service won't unnecessarily disrupt his super hot career, unlike many popular actors who have to be out of the limelight for a few years. If only those namjas signed in early... :phew::phew: By the way, chingu, from which drama was that caption taken?

Guest betchay

Baeksang 44th - Ranking of Popularity vote

as of April 5 @ 1056 Seoul Time

More pix at the LV event....

Thanks chingus for all the updates & pix of oppa.

I'm glad he is still leading, i'm sure he is a sure winner! :rolleyes:

I need to backread some pages, i'll do it next time just

dropping by... see you! :D

Guest Azura

Thanks chingus for all the updates & pix of oppa.

I'm glad he is still leading, i'm sure he is a sure winner! :rolleyes:

I need to backread some pages, i'll do it next time just

dropping by... see you! :D

Hi chingu....nice to see you're back :)

not much thing happen lately except our man went to Daejeon and shop in one of his favorite brand "LV" :D

Guest TY_KSW

That goes to show that our oppa has great foresight, dear TY. Mandatory military service won't unnecessarily disrupt his super hot career, unlike many popular actors who have to be out of the limelight for a few years. If only those namjas signed in early... :phew::phew: By the way, chingu, from which drama was that caption taken?

it was in Sad Sonata dear ! what a relief! :sweatingbullets: