Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest EnDlEsS88

thanx guys for the updates ... soooo happy 4 KSW.. i hope these results will last till the final day...^_^

ahhaha.. dear Mrs Han, you are right.. the man is more charmer n seductive if sans de shirt! ahahha :sweatingbullets:

Sorry for not translating the names... hhehhe.. i thot this thread only need to know Sangwoo current position! hahha :lol:

Here you go, Mrs Han, it is ranking from 1st -10th as of April 4 @ 1452

Ouch! just within few hours our man jumped a little bit up! hoooohoho! :w00t:

The big change is Kang Dong Wan. He was dropping and replaced by Joo Jin Mo in 5th

1. Kwon Sang woo - 24.5%

2. Song Seung Hun- 12.6%

3. Yun Kye Sang - 10.6%

4. Ha Jeong woo - 9.8 %

5. Joo Jin Mo - 8.0 %

6. Kang Dong Wan - 7.6 %

7. Kim Myong Min - 6.5 %

8. Kim Yun Seok - 5.2 %

9. Jeon Il Woo - 3.4 %

10. Im Chang Jeong - 1.9%

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/8337/april41400nl6.jpg

ooooooooo!! :phew: ...... Sangwoo currently has twice d no. of votes compared with d runner-up!! 36_1_32.gif

Guest mrs han

ahhaha.. dear Mrs Han, you are right.. the man is more charmer n seductive if sans de shirt! ahahha :sweatingbullets: Sorry for not translating the names... hhehhe.. i thot this thread only need to know Sangwoo current position! hahha :lol: Here you go, Mrs Han, it is ranking from 1st -10th as of April 4 @ 1452Ouch! just within few hours our man jumped a little bit up! hoooohoho! :w00t: The big change is Kang Dong Wan. He was dropping and replaced by Joo Jin Mo in 5th1. Kwon Sang woo - 24.5%2. Song Seung Hun- 12.6%3. Yun Kye Sang  - 10.6%4. Ha Jeong woo - 9.8 %5. Joo Jin Mo  - 8.0 %6. Kang Dong Wan - 7.6 %7. Kim Myong Min - 6.5 %8. Kim Yun Seok  - 5.2 %9. Jeon Il Woo - 3.4 %10. Im Chang Jeong - 1.9%april41400nl6.jpg

Merci beaucoup, TY ma cherie. Now that you've posted the names, this cavewoman has realized that her knowledge of k-namjas is extremely low - I only know three out of the ten, chingu, and I'm not even 100 percent sure if Kang Dong Wan is the guy in The Duelist!   :unsure::crazy: 

Thanks for the pic, dear, a shirt-less Sangwoo never fails to make me drool and salivate.  But why the frown, dear? Was he thinking about a sweet and demure newbie? :phew::phew:

Guest dongbang.suju.bigbang

Kwon Sang Woo is HOT!

when he's getting older..

his looks is getting better..

Guest TY_KSW

"Daemul" Go Hyun jung - Kwon Sang Woo first meet in secrecy

200804040369bh0.jpg

The drama will be first debuting in August 1st by SBS. In Wednesday afternoon April 2 at a cafeteria two lead actors had meal together. Also attended were director Kim Hyong Shik and PD Yoo Dong Hyun. They said that "the two stars were meeting in a happy and harmony atmosphere." "After this meet we will start filming in this month. We will go to Japan for shooting some important scenes in May."

Guest TY_KSW

Merci beaucoup, TY ma cherie. Now that you've posted the names, this cavewoman has realized that her knowledge of k-namjas is extremely low - I only know three out of the ten, chingu, and I'm not even 100 percent sure if Kang Dong Wan is the guy in The Duelist! :unsure::crazy:

Thanks for the pic, dear, a shirt-less Sangwoo never fails to make me drool and salivate. But why the frown, dear? Was he thinking about a sweet and demure newbie? :phew::phew:

Hhahha.. you are welcome dear!

me same, i dun know most of these namjas.. I just translated their names from Hangul!

Of course, my 3 kings names are all i could recognize even in Korean or JApanese or Chinese version!

Kwon Sang Woo is HOT!

when he's getting older..

his looks is getting better..

You are absolutely right! :rolleyes:

Guest Azura

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/5023/200804040369bh0.jpg

The drama will be first debuting in August 1st by SBS. In Wednesday afternoon April 2 at a cafeteria two lead actors had meal together. Also attended were director Kim Hyong Shik and PD Yoo Dong Hyun. They said that "the two stars were meeting in a happy and harmony atmosphere." "After this meet we will start filming in May after shooting in some important scenes in Japan this month April."

They will start filming this month instead of may

Guest TY_KSW

They will start filming this month instead of may

Edited:

You are right.. i have corrected the time of filming :rolleyes:

200804040369bh0.jpg[/]

The drama will be first debuting in August 1st by SBS. In Wednesday afternoon April 2 at a cafeteria two lead actors had meal together. Also attended were director Kim Hyong Shik and PD Yoo Dong Hyun. They said that "the two stars were meeting in a happy and harmony atmosphere." "After this meet we will start filming in May after shooting in some important scenes in Japan this month April."

Thanks TY for sharing this. Oh, little rest only for KSW now because he's going to start filming soon. But I'm happy again for this news. At least, we wouldn't miss him this much. I'm getting excited about this new drama again. For sure, he'd be sexier & hotter because of his role here. :)

Guest EnDlEsS88

but i thought it is gonnna aire in MAY ...T_T

tsk tsk tsk ....... such incompatibility! -_-

more pix of LV opening date ...

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/7630/lv1ps8.jpg

Source: CSWS

dun u just luv LV! :P ...... now there's a boutique for u that's perfectly worthy of Sangwoo! B)

i notice that young woman in white-dot dress always beside him! <_<

dun know whether she is his PA or friend or just LV consumer :unsure:

that dress makes her look like she's suffering from white pox! -_-

f0041466_756668.jpg

Sangwoo caught d blue pox!!! :o:o:o ..... what humongous spots!!! :blink: ...... Jung Suh must have infected him b4 she went to heaven! -_-

36_11_6.gif

Guest TY_KSW

that dress makes her look like she's suffering from white pox! -_-

Sangwoo caught d blue pox!!! :o:o:o ..... what humongous spots!!! :blink: ...... Jung Suh must have infected him b4 she went to heaven! -_-

36_11_6.gif

ay! dear.. how could they find "pox" disease in this 21st century ! :sweatingbullets:

ay! dear.. how could they find "pox" disease in this 21st century ! :sweatingbullets:

dun worry dear :phew: ...... Sangwoo recovered! B) ...... Still not convinced? :phew: ...... then c below! He's all clear! :w00t:

woowod1.jpg

innocent moi just wanna assure u that Sangwoo has really recovered! innocent.gif