Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

Dear Ladies, Good news and bad news

Good News: The man confirms the photo album taken in Australia will be published in May 2008 :rolleyes:

Bad News: His assistant said on the phone to the news on Mar 31 that there is no either nude or semi-nude in the album. :tears:

N2008033117112269701.jpg

Source: http://gonews.freechal.com/common/

Guest betchay

Good News: The man confirms the photo album taken in Australia will be published in May 2008 :rolleyes:

Bad News: His assistant said on the phone to the news on Mar 31 that there is no either nude or semi-nude in the album. :tears:

chingu.. our man won't make any nude or semi-nude coz his image is too wholesome! :phew:

maybe just a sexy photoshoot!smiley14.gif

Anyhow.. with or without clothes.. we still gonna buy it, right! :w00t::sweatingbullets:

Guest TY_KSW

chingu.. our man won't make any nude or semi-nude coz his image is too wholesome! :phew:

maybe just a sexy photoshoot!smiley14.gif

Anyhow.. with or without clothes.. we still gonna buy it, right! :w00t::sweatingbullets:

hahah.. agree! with or without clothes.. we still gonna buy! hahah

but still prefer the "without" one! muahhaha! :lol:

i dun cry now my dear since she is save with another guy!

Trust he dun make u cry!

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_6.gif

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/1457/sth7aah8.jpg

of cos u dun cry for Sangwoo dear -_- ....... bcos Sangwoo ain't ur true luv anyway! :w00t: ...... just make sure her other guy ain't Janggie in secret dear! 36_11_6.gif

he as casanova ?! :wub: then is a MUST watch when it comes out :D

yea Im from SLovenia.. unfortunately

hi sabchy!!!! :D ...... moi passed thru Ljubljana from Italy on d way to Zagreb when moi was about 8 years around 1989 when Slovenia was still part of another country called Yugoslavia :) ..... remember standing on the bridge of a very beautiful lake (don't know the name unfortunately :unsure: ) near Ljubljana. Welcome to Sangwooland!!! :D

bestbodymalegn4.jpg

gals, those of who who need more than a sec to spot Sangwoo shall be exiled to Siberia! -_-

Guest mrs han
bestbodymalegn4.jpg
Appa in heaven, please save womankind from these droolicious men with boobs, err, cleavages.[/size]  :w00t:  :w00t:Moi, no need to send me Siberia. I spotted your hubby-to-be in less than a second - it's rather easy, dear, especially since I only recognize four namjas. This cavewoman is either too ignorant or too indifferent to know the rest... -_-  -_- 

Guest TY_KSW

Appa in heaven, please save womankind from these droolicious men with boobs, err, cleavages. w00t: :w00t::w00t:

Appa replied: "I'll bless you, Mrs Han"

:lol:

Guest IUPHIMHAN

Source: http://gonews.freechal.com/common/

I got a news in http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1352 yesterday saying that the album may be published in June. They took the photo for one week in Australia early March.

The agent said they were applying for permission to publish this album, not sure if all the pictures taken would be included.

(we translated the news into Vietnamese here: http://www.iuphimhan.com/sarang/news-54a0453a0.htm

Guest Azura

Very beautiful!

this year 2008 Biltmore is much better than its last publishing! :rolleyes:

totally agreed...sangwoo look suave in all of them

Guest betchay

BILTMORE SPRING 2008

Thanks dear, actually these sets of pix are more good than

the previous posted... he he coz i was wondering about Sangwoo's

lips there, little dark. :P:D

Save again! :sweatingbullets::rolleyes:

Guest TY_KSW

Thanks dear, actually these sets of pix are more good than

the previous posted... he he coz i was wondering about Sangwoo's

lips there, little dark. :P:D

Save again! :sweatingbullets::rolleyes:

u mean his lips color is darker? hehhehe.. may be the stylist change lipstick clr! :lol:

Guest TY_KSW

Many news in the today evening, i m sure tomorrow onward the more details will be ancounced or his agent will publish the official news..

Kwon Sang Woo will join The Fantom Entertainment after merging his own company The Golden-thumb by the investment over USD2.5mil from The Fantom.

More details will be updated and enlightened! :rolleyes:

Guest Azura

Many news in the today evening, i m sure tomorrow onward the more details will be ancounced or his agent will publish the official news..

Kwon Sang Woo will join The Fantom Entertainment after merging his own company The Golden-thumb by the investment over USD2.5mil from The Fantom.

his pal MC Mong is from Fantom as well....

Guest betchay

u mean his lips color is darker? hehhehe.. may be the stylist change lipstick clr! :lol:

ha ha i think just bcoz of the copy dear. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the info..

Our man became so business minded now..huh ;)

he llloookkks preeettty CHARMMIIIING ... like a PRINCE :blush:

EnDlEsS, he is really a prince! :P:D

Prince of Tears!!