Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest Azura

Thanks dear, i like the paper bag! :rolleyes:

He always surprised us! At least he is not playing safe with his attire.

He wants to show something new to his fans. :lol:

Wonder whose behind in his wardrobe. :rolleyes:

i guess our man has a private stylist advisor ! and that must be a female! :lol:

Dear babes, his stylist is a lean middle age baldy guy....

a Korean friend pointed out to me when i ask her whose that when i saw the guy keep speaking to Sangwoo's mum at the fansmeet last Nov. :rolleyes:

He's a Korean which converse well in Japanese...

Guest TY_KSW

Dear babes, his stylist is a lean middle age baldy guy....

a Korean friend pointed out to me when i ask her whose that when i saw the guy keep speaking to Sangwoo's mum at the fansmeet last Nov. :rolleyes:

He's a Korean which converse well in Japanese...

hahahhah.. thanks for disclosing the secret dear.. hhaha i couldn't imagine his stylist is a middle age baldy guy... We could assure most of baldy having good taste of fashion, right? haha :lol:

At least, having a middle age guy beside is more safer than a young stylist woman!

hoho!

Guest Azura

hahahhah.. thanks for disclosing the secret dear.. hhaha i couldn't imagine his stylist is a middle age baldy guy... We could assure most of baldy having good taste of fashion, right? haha :lol:

At least, having a middle age guy beside is more safer than a young stylist woman!

hoho!

Ha...i'm not too sure abt leaving that baldy alone with sangwoo as he look gay to me :vicx::D

Guest TY_KSW

Ha...i'm not too sure abt leaving that baldy alone with sangwoo as he look gay to me :vicx::D

ayah! u dun need to destroy my sweet dream tonite dear..

start to worry from now on ! aish! it's better to change the stylist lah! :tears:

but granted.. those who are (or looked) gay are having very superb good taste of style !!

tsk tsk! :sweatingbullets:

Guest betchay

ayah! u dun need to destroy my sweet dream tonite dear..

start to worry from now on ! aish! it's better to change the stylist lah! :tears:

but granted.. those who are (or looked) gay are having very superb good taste of style !!

tsk tsk! :sweatingbullets:

I'm pretty sure he is gay. :D

Aigoo.. why are u worried dear?

Most of celebrity stylist are gay!

ya.. they are more creative & fashionable. :P

Our casanova needs the BEST stylist! :sweatingbullets:

No doubt.. he is the fave cover of all those mags company. :rolleyes:

Those new mags are tempting me... :wacko:

Guest TY_KSW

you mean the best way we could access the man this to be a GAY? :lol:

tsk tsk.. m a real girl! tsk tsk.. noway! :lol:

Guest betchay

Like to share some nice art work created by China Fans...

Our Sangwoo look not too bad in period costume ya?? :D

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/9012/art1yh3.jpg

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/5294/art2pd7.jpg

credit as labelled

Nice artwork of oppa! :)

So Fate is a making a killing at the box office... hope it remains numero uno for some time. :)

We are all hoping & wishing the same, mrs han.

Not bad if Fate bacame the movie of the year! :P *clap* *clap*

Guest Azura

Our casanova needs the BEST stylist! :sweatingbullets:

No doubt.. he is the fave cover of all those mags company. :rolleyes:

Those new mags are tempting me... :wacko:

I'm more than agreed with you dear.

MOVIE “FATE” TOOK THE LEAD LAST WEEKEND

Source: http://krfilm.net/f/t-15664-1-1- ... dau-weekend-vua-qua

Etrans: pooh9x@KST_CICHLID

Please give us proper credit if you copy it to other sites. Thank you!

Movie FATE in which two Hallyu stars Song Seung Hun and Kwon Sang Woo play the main characters, has just been presented on March 20, got the lead of Top movie last weekend to seize the position of Korean film in the interior market.

According to the figures of Korean Movie Ameliorative Commission, last weekend, FATE has attracted 270.102 audience, raised the total number of audience to 345.589 participations. Although FATE limits children under 18, the number of tickets sold is still satisfactory.

The second place is new Hollywood film 10000 B.C with 188.764 audience. 10000 B.C has sold more than 840000 tickets which is not a bad result.

The third place is period weeks prevalent Korean movie The Chaser. Recently, The Chaser has attracted 4.370.000 audience in total. The Chaser has broken the record of Forever The Moment to become most prevalent movie of 2008 (up to now)

*** As long as KSW & SSH are together as the leads in a movie or drama, there will always an audience waiting to watch them. :D

Guest betchay

MOVIE “FATE” TOOK THE LEAD LAST WEEKEND

Source: http://krfilm.net/f/t-15664-1-1- ... dau-weekend-vua-qua

Etrans: pooh9x@KST_CICHLID

Please give us proper credit if you copy it to other sites. Thank you!

Movie FATE in which two Hallyu stars Song Seung Hun and Kwon Sang Woo play the main characters, has just been presented on March 20, got the lead of Top movie last weekend to seize the position of Korean film in the interior market.

According to the figures of Korean Movie Ameliorative Commission, last weekend, FATE has attracted 270.102 audience, raised the total number of audience to 345.589 participations. Although FATE limits children under 18, the number of tickets sold is still satisfactory.

The second place is new Hollywood film 10000 B.C with 188.764 audience. 10000 B.C has sold more than 840000 tickets which is not a bad result.

The third place is period weeks prevalent Korean movie The Chaser. Recently, The Chaser has attracted 4.370.000 audience in total. The Chaser has broken the record of Forever The Moment to become most prevalent movie of 2008 (up to now)

*** As long as KSW & SSH are together as the leads in a movie or drama, there will always an audience waiting to watch them. :D

Thanks will, i'm one of the millions waiting for the movie! :D

sangwooAR1.jpg

He's sick? :o:o Waaa, oppa, take some rest, will you please? All those wons you're earning won't mean a thing if your health suffers! -_--_- Hey, moi, tell your hubby-to-be to take it easy - and take loads of Vitamin C! ;)

So Fate is a making a killing at the box office... hope it remains numero uno for some time. :)

Sangwoo's saving very hard for moi n our future kiddos! :w00t:

KWON_C_0324.jpg

B)

moi dear.. you have the best oldie picture collections of our man plus the half-naked Sangwoo. smiley3.gif

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg113/b...830/smiley7.gif

Anyhow.. old & new.. he looks fantastic!

Again.. i made this for STH thread, wanna share it here too :P

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg113/b...y830/STHAR5.jpg

STH is moi's fave B)

heaven20_36.jpg

:tears: "Goodbye Sangwoo ...... we are not meant to be together ...... u must give all ur luv to moi, she's d true one for u ..... gooooooooodbye ....... fareeeeeeewell "...........splutter, splutter ---> gone! :tears:

36_11_6.gif

Guest EnDlEsS88

you know what you guys ... he grew more manly ...i mean the way he looked in STH is really cute ...but now he has become MORE SEXY.. don't u think so? :wub: :blush:

Guest TY_KSW

you know what you guys ... he grew more manly ...i mean the way he looked in STH is really cute ...but now he has become MORE SEXY.. don't u think so? :wub: :blush:

yes he does !

Guest betchay

STH is moi's fave B)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v505/zze...heaven20_36.jpg

:tears: "Goodbye Sangwoo ...... we are not meant to be together ...... u must give all ur luv to moi, she's d true one for u ..... gooooooooodbye ....... fareeeeeeewell "...........splutter, splutter ---> gone! :tears:

36_11_6.gif

Aigoo.. moi dear, u ruined my "Happy Moments" fanart with ur sad pix of STH.smiley4.gif

smiley7.gifsmiley7.gif

Guest Azura

In a recent interview, Sangwoo mentioned that there's alot of things he like to do beside acting.

There's plan of holding a art exhibition by him in the future....as he major in art while in the Uni, that will put his skill to good use.

ghyz2.jpg

Guest betchay

In a recent interview, Sangwoo mentioned that there's alot of things he like to do beside acting.

There's plan of holding a art exhibition by him in the future....as he major in art while in the Uni, that will put his skill to good use.

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4294/ghyz2.jpg

Thanks dear, the 2nd pix, my eyes got glued on my screen..

Omg, love his chest! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

He really does look good on plain tee. :sweatingbullets:

What a dream, to own a piece of work of Sangwoo!

His babies would be so much better too. ha hasmiley6.gif