Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest betchay

New Attitude for Actor Kwon Sang-woo

KBS Global - Mar 21, 2008 KST 19:44

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/4712/080321ent1jf3.jpg

March is usually a downtime for movies, but not this year. Hallyu's well-known Song Seung-heon and Kwon Sang-woo star in "Fate," and it's gaining attention from Korean fans as well as those abroad.

Fans should be prepared for Kwon's transformation in character. He curses, he's vile and he's vicious. He doesn't even blink an eye when he stabs another character in the hand with a broken beer bottle.

"At first, I was very worried about all the swearing, especially because my mother and her friends were coming to the premiere. But after she watched the movie, she told me my character didn't seem like a bad guy because I was playing him! Actually, many people said that so I guess I'm okay... 'Chul-joong' isn't completely bad."

Kwon is already 32 years old. He has become more of a society figure than one of celebrity status. The actor is a veteran in his own right and he spoke today with easy candor. "I shot the movie at a hard time in my life.

When I got really stressed, I would scream and curse on-set. It was great stress release!"

Kwon also admitted, "Now that I'm older, I don't really need anything else. I just want people to see me as 'Actor Kwon Sang-woo'... It's most important that you enjoy what you do and that means acting for me. I guess I'm finally beginning to grow up!"

Source: http://english.kbs.co.kr/mcontents/enterta...4482_11692.html

Chingu, thanks for this article! Very interesting indeed!

Our Sangwoo is such a sweet son, thinking about his mom. B)

He has become a society figure & a veteran, what a nice compliment! :rolleyes::D

Azura dear, i hope this pix flooding of Sangwoo won't stop.

I want more... gosh.. he's so handsome plus the camera loves him coz every angle

is perfect. :lol:

Guest mrs han

I just found this article at popseoul.com, and I'm not sure if this has been posted here already but let me post it anyway.

Kwon Sang-woo wants to settle down

Published March 21, 2008 Kwon Sang Woo , single or taken?

In a recent interview with the domestic news site, Newsen, actor Kwon Sang-woo (32) admitted that he wants to get married and have kids….eventually. When asked if he has a special woman in his life, he gave a cryptic reply of “even if I had one, I wouldn’t say. If I don’t have one, I would say anything either.” (translated) However, the sexy actor’s short term memory must be failing him because he added, “I have in mind a woman who I would like to marry.”

Now, let the guessing game begin... :lol::lol:

Guest Azura

Azura dear, i hope this pix flooding of Sangwoo won't stop.

I want more... gosh.. he's so handsome plus the camera loves him coz every angle

is perfect. :lol:

yes dear....i cant get enough of the pictures as well. I'm sure there will more to come tmr

I just found this article at popseoul.com, and I'm not sure if this has been posted here already but let me post it anyway.

In a recent interview with the domestic news site, Newsen, actor Kwon Sang-woo (32) admitted that he wants to get married and have kids….eventually. When asked if he has a special woman in his life, he gave a cryptic reply of “even if I had one, I wouldn’t say. If I don’t have one, I would say anything either.” (translated) However, the sexy actor’s short term memory must be failing him because he added, “I have in mind a woman who I would like to marry.”

I know WHO you're hoping to be the women in his mind dear :rolleyes:

Guest TY_KSW

Chingu, thanks for this article! Very interesting indeed!

Our Sangwoo is such a sweet son, thinking about his mom. B)

He has become a society figure & a veteran, what a nice compliment! :rolleyes::D

What we need more? It's all what a actor devote his life for! A society figure !!

Guest betchay

Wonder who will be the lucky gal? :phew:

Ur right mrs han, i'm sure moi knows the answer.

I know i should give him my blessings as fan but i'm

still jealous...jealous...!!!

yes dear....i cant get enough of the pictures as well. I'm sure there will more to come tmr

This week is great for us.

yay.. my hard drive is full of Sangwoos pix. :w00t:

What we need more? It's all what a actor devote his life for! A society figure !!

Society figure... i thinking our socialite casanova!! :sweatingbullets::lol:

Guest ripgal

So Sang Woo might be seeing someone? hmmmm...

Sighs.. part of me feels happy for him because he's already found the one, but part of feels as if I've lost him.. :(

I guess I'll have to readjust myself to embrace the news...

Guest TY_KSW

Wonder who will be the lucky gal? :phew:

Ur right mrs han, i'm sure moi knows the answer.

I know i should give him my blessings as fan but i'm

still jealous...jealous...!!!

This week is great for us.

yay.. my hard drive is full of Sangwoos pix. :w00t:

Society figure... i thinking our socialite casanova!! :sweatingbullets::lol:

You should install additional hard drive ... up to 240GB :lol:

Yes, your good memory .. its relating to his new role: a socialite casanova

:lol:

yup,though i will give my blessings but yet i feel so jealous!!can't imagine him getting married at this point now.. i just hope he don't give us a bombshell all of a sudden from nowhere...must pre-empt us first before i faint of shock...

the pics are simply gorgeous ..he look so OMG in every one of them..

i hope the premiere does well! :)

Guest Azura

yup,though i will give my blessings but yet i feel so jealous!!can't imagine him getting married at this point now.. i just hope he don't give us a bombshell all of a sudden from nowhere...must pre-empt us first before i faint of shock...

haha....i know how u feel dear but think this way, our man need to settle down one day just like any other actor.

I just hope he will continue his showbiz career even when he's married and have kids.

Guest betchay

You should install additional hard drive ... up to 240GB :lol:

Yes, your good memory .. its relating to his new role: a socialite casanova

:lol:

chingu, my lappie is 250GB already, i converted all Sangwoo videos

into DVD but still in my hard drive, i can't erase them, it breaks my

heart. :wacko::lol:

Can't wait to see our Socialite Har Ryu.. wonder what is his transformation

this time. :w00t:

ya.. i second to that. We need to be prepared emotionally first! :unsure:

Guest TY_KSW

me too! we all wish him an happy marriage life.. So he dun have to hide us until giivng a "bombshell"... That day will come , soon or later...

we should be well prepare to welcome the news! :sweatingbullets:

chingu, my lappie is 250GB already, i converted all Sangwoo videos

into DVD but still in my hard drive, i can't erase them, it breaks my

heart. :wacko::lol:

Can't wait to see our Socialite Har Ryu.. wonder what is his transformation

this time. :w00t:

ya.. i second to that. We need to be prepared emotionally first! :unsure:

my suggestion dear: purchase another lap! i dun think there is any bigger harddrive now that could container all your your OPPA's projects!!! :lol:

Guest Azura

21st March - " THE FATE" stage greeting....

pic not very clear bet the fans must be too excited and shaking while snapping the pix :D

wour1.jpg

woowi4.jpg

credit CSWS

Guest TY_KSW

very unclear... i even cun recognize who is Sangwoo? :rolleyes:

who are they? director + Sangwoo + PHB and Kim Il Kwon?

no SSH?

Guest betchay

haha....i know how u feel dear but think this way, our man need to settle down one day just like any other actor.

I just hope he will continue his showbiz career even when he's married and have kids.

Azura dear, ya we know that but not now please..

Hope he'll remain bachelor like TYs other oppa. :P

38 is fine!! :lol:

my suggestion dear: purchase another lap! i dun think there is any bigger harddrive now that could container all your your OPPA's projects!!! :lol:

Dear.. this is my 2nd lappie, i use this for sangwoo. :wacko:

you know.. how crazy i'm!! :D

Full of Sangwoo Film dear ! i was shocked.. tsk tsk.. :sweatingbullets:

You won't believe, once you open "MY PICTURE", everything is Sangwoo.

I'm planning to scan all his pix in my mags, maybe when i have enough time. :wacko:

btw.. of course i save space for our socialite casanova. ha ha :lol:

Guest TY_KSW

Found the clearer pix....

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/1470/jj1ek5.jpg

credit as labelled

Thanksss.. it is clear enough for me to see his belt brand!

hahah.. m not wrong! its D&G!! :w00t:

the shirt color suit his complexion! very refreshing and young!

Azura dear, ya we know that but not now please..

Hope he'll remain bachelor like TYs other oppa. :P

38 is fine!! :lol:

Dear.. this is my 2nd lappie, i use this for sangwoo. :wacko:

you know.. how crazy i'm!! :D

You won't believe, once you open "MY PICTURE", everything is Sangwoo.

I'm planning to scan all his pix in my mags, maybe when i have enough time. :wacko:

btw.. of course i save space for our socialite casanova. ha ha :lol:

Sangwoo know how his fans feel dear.. hahhaha Hope like you said, he'll remain bachelor like my Janggie! :rolleyes:

What? its your 2nd laps? :phew: ayoo! will it be enough space for casanova ? :lol: