Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest betchay

Change of schedule! Replacing Wednesday/Thursday drama "On Air" in May is actor Lee Joon-ki's "Iljimae".

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...803141359491110

"Daemul" was supposed to replace "On Air" in May & "Iljimae" was scheduled to start in August....

Now that "Iljimae" will begin in May, "Daemul" will be delayed then.

My guess for this schedule change: No suitable leading actress???

I hate this news. It ruined my day. <_<

I thought our Sangwoo is just two months away.

Oh.. well, nothing i can do but to WAIT. :wacko:

What a bad news! :crazy:

Guest TY_KSW

I have nothing to say.... :rolleyes:

credit as labelled

because they have nothing to do... :lol:

I hate this news. It ruined my day. <_<

I thought our Sangwoo is just two months away.

Oh.. well, nothing i can do but to WAIT. :wacko:

What a bad news! :crazy:

not yet a bad news dear.. :)

think, a casanova even dun have time to read the script... he's busy with overseas filming.. he needs time for spending in a special cooking course, dancing course, love-scene training...(i would suggest Tony Leung to be his trainer) :lol: hahahha, many things to learn dear.. Do you love to see a skillful dashing sly? give him some time... please.. Dun rush... We have The Fate ahead to cheers... SW fans are always busy with his new plannings... :rolleyes::lol:

Guest TY_KSW

hah! u could post it successfully.. i failed by the imageshack! :rolleyes:

seeing those cold n fierce appearance... tsk tsk..my hair stand

Good performance! Shining big boss Jo... :D

Guest Azura

hah! u could post it successfully.. i failed by the imageshack! :rolleyes:

seeing those cold n fierce appearance... tsk tsk..my hair stand

Good performance! Shining big boss Jo... :D

Did you order the OST? i think my order is on the way now...cant wait to get hold of it!

Guest docirene

wow i miss kwon sang woo. have seen bits and pieces of his CRUEL LOVE on kbs world till our cable provider decided to remove that channel. sigh. and may i know if THE FATE is a movie or a korean tv series? i love that he gets to work with one of his closest friends, song seung hun. they could have been together in SAD LOVE SONG but ssh was drafted in the army. kwon has remained to be his most handsome self

Guest Azura

wow i miss kwon sang woo. have seen bits and pieces of his CRUEL LOVE on kbs world till our cable provider decided to remove that channel. sigh. and may i know if THE FATE is a movie or a korean tv series? i love that he gets to work with one of his closest friends, song seung hun. they could have been together in SAD LOVE SONG but ssh was drafted in the army. kwon has remained to be his most handsome self

Hi docirene....The Fate is a movie...premiere this coming 20th March 2008 in Korea.

Guest TY_KSW

Did you order the OST? i think my order is on the way now...cant wait to get hold of it!

not yet dear.. dun know where to order.. :phew:

Dear moi, thanks again.

Those collection of urs are very helpful to me.

We have a cold weather right now.. with those

hot pix, i don't need to turn on our heat. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

U read my mind, dear.

btw.. he forgot to button up his pants last nite coz he was on hurry

to go with u, chingu, U know.. the shifting business.smiley7.gif

to go with me FROM YOUR HOME dear ! :lol:

tsk tsk tsk!!! -_- ..... moi am too innocent to understand all this naughty talk! angel.gif

t0.gif

:phew:

Guest EnDlEsS88

You guys are sooo helarious...with all of these pictures of KSW shirtless... it is like making an EXHIBITION FOR HIS SEXY BODY ... which i and everyone are OF COURSE enjoying to see ...^_^:wub:

Guest docirene

Hi docirene....The Fate is a movie...premiere this coming 20th March 2008 in Korea.

oh i see. many thx. will just wait for the dvd.

the shirtless kwon is such a sight to behold, not to mention that it matches his handsome face. this is the same kwon that i've admired since his STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN days. :rolleyes:

Guest TY_KSW

As per SBS official, In order to be well prepared and processed DAEMUL will be filming in start of June for August broadcasting.

An unofficial news said that Kim Hye Soo is casting the President Lady :rolleyes:

luongttkimhyesookrflmxj8.jpg

As per SBS official, In order to be well prepared and processed DAEMUL will be filming in start of June for August broadcasting.

An unofficial news said that Kim Hye Soo is casting the President Lady :rolleyes:

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/2856/lu...sookrflmxj8.jpg

for a dose of realism to boost audience ratings, d plot should follow real life aka Bhutto B)