Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest ny2002

Hi ny2002...its a good ending for Bad Love.

KBS World do screen dramas from MBC and SBS at times.

Hi Azura! 1 more to go. I am tempted to watch it online but I decided to wait for it on cable next week. As the saying goes: Patience is a virtue! ;) I do hope they'll eventually show it on KBS World... unless some kind soul will put up the new drama online which would be great so I won't be soo behind! I'll probably get a DVD copy once it's available. :D

Actress Song Ok Sook : Kang Yong Gi - Most memorable son role

Ooh! Stepmom is in boots! Groovy! Hehehe. Ya, I do remember her in Winter Sonata... For me, she was a mean mom there. Hahahaha :lol:

Japanese choose 10 best Hanryu dramas

Great to know KSW's past dramas are in the Top 10. :D (Interesting... I have seen 6 dramas out of the 10)

Hello to Everyone! :)

Guest EnDlEsS88

Kwon Sangwoo and Song Seung-heon do their own stunts

Published March 5, 2008

ksw20.jpg

ksw21.jpg

Not to be outdone with the recent shirtless offerings of hottie Song Seung-heon, Kwon Sang-woo shows off his body and his stunt skills for the upcoming movie, Destiny (trans: 숙명). Actually, both Song and Kwon did their own stunts to add to the realism of the action. If that means more naked body shots, that’s fine by me.

Destiny opens in theaters in Korea on March 20th, 2008.

credit: Popseoul

AND ITS FINE WITH ME AS WELL :rolleyes:

Guest Azura

The Fate OST (+40p Photo Book) Pre-order now....

Details: Innolife

4227_l.jpg

<曲名>

01 반쪽사랑 (조관우)

02 Remember (Gavy NJ)

03 가슴속에 한사람 (Seeya)

04 시차 (Seeya,다비치,블랙펄)

05 그때까지만 (SG Wanna Be)

06 순애보 (Seeya)

07 이별 (instrumental)

08 한숨에 (MtoM)

09 유죄 (Seeya)

10 공허 (instrumental)

11 외로운새벽 (instrumental)

12 상처 (instrumental)

gfnz0.jpg

Guest TY_KSW

"Chingu" action film myth – will "The Fate" achieve?

OSEN – 2008-3-6 09:05

78830698yd9.jpg

Same story about four friends – the friendship and betrayal of 4 men, will "The Fate" be reappeared the myth set up by "Chingu" seven years ago? and "The Fate" starring Kwon Sang Woo and Song Seung Hun will be released on March 20, 2008.

2001 "Chingu" ("Friends") is the Korean film renaissance wind swept up all ticket boxes by the stunning 8.12 million audiences, created a miracle by the successful performance of actors. It launched the reputation of director Kwak Kyung Taek into the stardom in that year. The four actors Yu Oh Sung, Jang Dong Gun, Seo Tae Hwa and Jung Woo Hyun who played the grown men were quite good-in on case, hugely gained charismatic in worldwide.

"The Fate" starred Kwon Sang Woo, Song Seung Hun, Ji Sung and Kim In Kwon is considered the top male team whose performance line-up is higher than the "Chingu"s. Two directors Kwak Kyung Taek and Kim Hae Gon are having similar tendencies, same charisma and equal stardom. Story lines are alike– Four friends having ultrametely fun and sad in a violent conflict.

The two leading stars in "The Fate" Kwon Sang Woo and Song Seung Hun are very closed friends in their real life. Song said, "It is the precious moment to me to play once again a friendship in same movie with Sang Woo."

Like the tough action hunting-down "Chingu", The Fate have caught audience's attention by the real action focus. In the new movie four leading actors are hitting the screening by rolling their hot sunburnt bodies for real action shots. Kwon Sang Woo, Song Seung Hun, Ji Sung and Kim In Kwon acted all dificult performance without relying on any stuntman even in a dangerous shooting scene. They all got hit and injured during the continous and endless shootings. Song Seung Hun was stabbed by debris of a glass door when acting to break it down. Kwon Sang Woo, despite of the cold weather and concrete yard rolled down wounded body in a rugby tournament scenes to make the match wildly and lively. He suffered injury on the left leg by hitting into the rail. In the predecessor "Chingu", all leading actors were also full of injuries during shooting time.

Chingu 2001 – myth of Korea action film and The Fate 2008 – the returning of real action have been again gathering people' interest.

Source: http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/movie/200803

Phew!! This is a very long article. My knowledge is limit. Any help to enlighten the unclear or confusal is highly appreciated :)

Guest betchay

Same story about four friends – the friendship and betrayal of 4 men, will "The Fate" be reappeared the myth set up by "Chingu" seven years ago? and "The Fate" starring Kwon Sang Woo and Song Seung Hun will be released on March 20, 2008.

Thanks dear for the article &

BEST WISHES to Sangwoo's movie! :)

Can't wait to see it... too bad, i have to wait for the dvd. :tears:

Kwon Sang Woo, despite of the cold weather and concrete yard rolled down wounded body in a rugby tournament scenes to make the match wildly and lively. He suffered injury on the left leg by hitting into the rail.

smiley4.gif

Guest TY_KSW

More TFS pix :rolleyes:

large size ... adorable white prince under the fairly white cherry blossom!!

4b483b73447c5d8db5a53fp2.jpg

4b483b73447c5d8f997cbdc6.jpg

4b483b73447c5d8ce1905ed8.jpg

4b483b73447c5d8da759evl0.jpg

4b483b73447c5d8d1bfc2cy8.jpg

4b483b73447c5d8c36b62yk7.jpg

Credit as stated

RE-posted from CSWS

Source: http://krfilm.net/f/t-14713-1-1-53song-seu...than-trong-fate

Etrans: hongkonga1@KST_CICHLID

Expected movie Fate just releases the photos of two leading actors Song Seung Hun and Kwon Sang Woo, who want to achieve the best filming effect, didn’t need cascadeur in their action scenes. As a result, both of them were injured.

Fate is an action movie, so there are many fighting scenes. Director said that in order to film these scenes well, they need to do it as real as possible. Therefore, both lead actors requested that they could do their own scenes. Moreover, they had to fight continuously that made their bodies to be black and blue all over; they can’t even swallow food properly. In some scenes, both Song Seung Hun and Kwon Sang Woo are injured.

Backstage crewmen reveal that ever since the filming day starts until it ends, the actors’ injuries have never healed. Fortunately, these dramatic action scenes in the trailer have received plenty of praises from viewers. This is a huge encouragement for the whole filming team.

Guest 1kaaa

aw, man! i really wish i could have one of those posters. haha. ksw is so adorable.

anyone know where to get any?

Guest Azura

aw, man! i really wish i could have one of those posters. haha. ksw is so adorable.

anyone know where to get any?

Are you refering to THE FATE poster??

Guest corliss

be calmful dear Corliss.. you supposed to play the role of his grandma, right?

such sacrifice you are....

so, pls dun be so excited.. .that is not suitable to a role of a grandma , hahahah! :lol:

haha. this grandma is too anxious to see him again. naughty grandson only came to sg once to visit grandma. miss KSW so much! :) guess everyone is excited abt his upcoming movie:) hopefully it will open to full crowds in late march! :)

be calmful dear Corliss.. you supposed to play the role of his grandma, right?

such sacrifice you are....

so, pls dun be so excited.. .that is not suitable to a role of a grandma , hahahah! :lol:

what do u mean dear? :phew: ...... methinks corliss makes a great grandma! rofl26nr.gif:vicx:

OSEN – 2008-3-6 09:05

78830698yd9.jpg

2001 "Chingu" ("Friends") is the Korean film renaissance wind swept up all ticket boxes by the stunning 8.12 million audiences, created a miracle by the successful performance of actors. It launched the reputation of director Kwak Kyung Taek into the stardom in that year. The four actors Yu Oh Sung, Jang Dong Gun, Seo Tae Hwa and Jung Woo Hyun who played the grown men were quite good-in on case, hugely gained charismatic in worldwide.

"The Fate" starred Kwon Sang Woo, Song Seung Hun, Ji Sung and Kim In Kwon is considered the top male team whose performance line-up is higher than the "Chingu"s. Two directors Kwak Kyung Taek and Kim Hae Gon are having similar tendencies, same charisma and equal stardom. Story lines are alike– Four friends having ultrametely fun and sad in a violent conflict.

The two leading stars in "The Fate" Kwon Sang Woo and Song Seung Hun are very closed friends in their real life. Song said, "It is the precious moment to me to play once again a friendship in same movie with Sang Woo."

Like the tough action hunting-down "Chingu", The Fate have caught audience's attention by the real action focus. In the new movie four leading actors are hitting the screening by rolling their hot sunburnt bodies for real action shots. Kwon Sang Woo, Song Seung Hun, Ji Sung and Kim In Kwon acted all dificult performance without relying on any stuntman even in a dangerous shooting scene. They all got hit and injured during the continous and endless shootings. Song Seung Hun was stabbed by debris of a glass door when acting to break it down. Kwon Sang Woo, despite of the cold weather and concrete yard rolled down wounded body in a rugby tournament scenes to make the match wildly and lively. He suffered injury on the left leg by hitting into the rail. In the predecessor "Chingu", all leading actors were also full of injuries during shooting time.

Chingu 2001 – myth of Korea action film and The Fate 2008 – the returning of real action have been again gathering people' interest.

Source: http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/movie/200803

Phew!! This is a very long article. My knowledge is limit. Any help to enlighten the unclear or confusal is highly appreciated :)

ur Janggie was so young then dear! B)

Guest TY_KSW

ur Janggie was so young then dear! B)

that was 2001 - 7 years back dear

and he won all awards in the year for the baddie role :w00t: .. I hope it will happen same to our Sangwoo! :rolleyes:

Expected movie Fate just releases the photos of two leading actors Song Seung Hun and Kwon Sang Woo, who want to achieve the best filming effect, didn’t need cascadeur in their action scenes. As a result, both of them were injured.

*** Acting is no longer just like the good old days – most actors are doing their own stunts now to attract the viewers.

Guest betchay

that was 2001 - 7 years back dear

and he won all awards in the year for the baddie role :w00t: .. I hope it will happen same to our Sangwoo! :rolleyes:

I hope the same, chingu.

Wish him all the best in his upcoming movie. :)

*** Acting is no longer just like the good old days – most actors are doing their own stunts now to attract the viewers.

Like what you said earlier, will, our Sangwoo is very professional actor. :phew:

Sangwoo is so macho n brave! :)

smiley18.gif n handsome!