Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest ny2002

Hi Guys!

Was able to watch Entertainment Relay last night and saw the segment with KSW re. his movie. CUTIE! :D

I have 2 more episodes to go for Bad Love! I'm sad that it will end but excited to know how it will end. I hope it's a good one. :)

I'm looking forward to his new series. However, it is unfortunate that my cable doesn't carry SBS. :tears: Hope you all can keep me posted here. Thanks! :)

Guest Azura

Hi Guys!

Was able to watch Entertainment Relay last night and saw the segment with KSW re. his movie. CUTIE! :D

I have 2 more episodes to go for Bad Love! I'm sad that it will end but excited to know how it will end. I hope it's a good one. :)

I'm looking forward to his new series. However, it is unfortunate that my cable doesn't carry SBS. :tears: Hope you all can keep me posted here. Thanks! :)

Hi ny2002...its a good ending for Bad Love.

KBS World do screen dramas from MBC and SBS at times.

Bang Bang Spring 2008

bbra4.jpg

bb2oi3.jpg

Guest betchay

Destiny show their star power through a movie posters

Tuesday March 4, 2008 Korea

Five individual movie posters highlighting the main characters from the movie “Destiny” was released recently to the public and got lots of attention.

g1wu9.jpg

Kwon Sang Woo oozes vicious, despicable charisma in his first villain role.

The movie is about the story of the friendship, loyalty and betrayal between four best friends. Movie will be shown in Korean on 20th March 2008.

full credits to coolsmurf

---------------------------------------

Full story available on Destiny thread. :)

Posted by: willenette

Guest TY_KSW

There so many publicity and news on The Fate.

Counting down to 20th March 2008

yes.. MKDK is making very good PR for this movie... :rolleyes:

all relating news are speading all over not only Korea but also asia.

In my country most of key magazines are reporting about the project.. They said that it is the biggest most wanted in Korea in this year.. and give high comment to KSW-SSH... :rolleyes:

They emphasized the point of transforming to villain of our "Prince of Tears"! :D

Smoking Sangwoo is equal to smoking HOT!

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg113/b...y830/KSWmug.jpg

i wonder whether Sangwoo goes to US to film for Malboro ?? :lol::lol:

Guest betchay

In my country most of key magazines are reporting about the project.. They said that it is the biggest most wanted in Korea in this year.. and give high comment to KSW-SSH... :rolleyes:

They emphasized the point of transforming to villain of our "Prince of Tears"! :D

Actually, they don't need too much promotions, its a sure ball winner in boxoffice. :phew:

Anyhow.. the producers have all the resources, its not a gamble to spend more coz I know

he is expecting $$$$$$$$$$$ in return. :lol:

smiley9.gif i'm just in the mood to make photo collage of Sangwoo.

I don't want him to smoke, very bad for his health. B)

that foot must be sweet n demure newbie's :blush:

on d contraire -_- ....... it must be Jung Suh's ! 36_11_6.gif:vicx:

yes.. Sangwoo is preparing for the new drama of SBS "Daemul" portraying a Casanova role

Here is the thread: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=197282

moi am so impatient for d entire plot! B)

Smoking Sangwoo is equal to smoking HOT!

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg113/b...y830/KSWmug.jpg

actually moi rather Sangwoo not smoke :wacko:

moi rather Sangwoo remain Prnce of Tears -_- ........ and what is this Malboro???? :blink: ...... is Sangwoo doing some cigarette thing? :o

Guest TY_KSW

actually moi rather Sangwoo not smoke :wacko:

moi rather Sangwoo remain Prnce of Tears -_- ........ and what is this Malboro???? :blink: ...... is Sangwoo doing some cigarette thing? :o

Sangwoo is a non-smoker dear.. He just smokes in filming.. n performes it very pro! right? :phew:

Regarding Malboro.. I just joked that whether his smoker image in recent photos are suitable for endorsing Malboro or? :lol:

Guest TY_KSW

Actress Song Ok Sook : Kang Yong Gi - Most memorable son role

Replied to the interview recently on the show 'Entertainment notebook Corner' by New Star programe on "Playing the role of mother in several films who is your most memorable role as your son?" Actress Song Ok Sook named Kang Yong Gi roled by actor Kwon Sang Woo. She added "There were some actors playing the role as my son such as Bae Yong-Jun in Winter Sonata or Kwon Sang Woo in the recent drama Bad Love as Kang Yong Gi. The most memorable role to me is Kwon Sang Woo who I played his stepmother role. I personally really very fond of Mr. Kwon Sang Woo. He was really sporty sensibility."

Here is the recent photo of actress Song Ok Sook (송옥숙)

sosjpghb6.jpg