Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest betchay

Kwon Sang-woo wants Takeshi Kaneshiro

Thursday February 28, 2008 Korea

kswtak.jpgtakeshi.jpg

The top Hallyu actor admires Takeshi Kaneshiro and would love to work with the Japanese-Taiwanese heartthrob.

Sang-woo sshi’s plea to the actor: “I’m a huge fan of yours. We must do a movie together.”

The Bad Love star was quoted by the Japanese press saying, “I’ve watched all his movies. Takeshi Kaneshiro is an extremely talented actor, with good looks and attitude to boot. I bet a movie with him would be a box-office hit.”

Source: Galaxie (Feb 1 – 14, 2008 issue)

k-popped!

kswtak.jpgtakeshi.jpg

Thank you dear Betchay!

Takeshi? I have watched several films starring this actor..

Yup.. he is good.. I think as good as our man! :lol:

Hehhehe.. granted Takeshi is a good actor, but to be collaborated with foreigner, i love seeing SW with Tony Leung instead, just my idea.. hehhe.. :D

Anyway, whoever.... as long as Sangwoo in among! I support all! :rolleyes:

i heard that the there will also be showcasing the props and the clothes the actors wore during the filming :rolleyes:

Hi azura - Wow, great news. But are these clothes only for exhibition & not for sale? :)

agree! from now on... we Sangwoo fans will call him PRINCE OF ACTION! :D

new title for a new era ! :w00t:

Hi TY - ok.........but he's the PRINCE OF MY HEART!!! :)

*** I’m sure if he’s going to find out about this, he would like to do a movie with KSW, too. But my SangWoo is better looking than him, no offense meant here. Thanks betchay for sharing this. :)

TY....i agreed that Sangwoo should collaborate with Tony Leung one day. Both are great actors. :)

I cross fingers dear.. I admire Tony Leung very much.. especially "Efernal affairs" n "Lust n Caution". His film genr is so suitable n appropriate to Sangwoo's ability n appearance too!

*** I'm sure if he's going to find out about this, he would like to do a movie with KSW, too. But my SangWoo is better looking than him, no offense meant here.

Dear Will, Takeshi is one of the most handsome men in Asia dear.. Can't say that.. although i agree wif you our Sangwoo is one of them...Can't say who is better looking than who b/t these two hunks!

But speaking of the physical side, Sangwoo is stronger by 183cm vs 178cm .. hehehhe! not to mention the 6-pack!

:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Hi azura - Wow, great news. But are these clothes only for exhibition & not for sale? :)

willenette...i dont think they are for sale but maybe auction? i dont know :rolleyes:

I cross fingers dear.. I admire Tony Leung very much.. especially "Efernal affairs" n "Lust n Caution". His film genr is so suitable n appropriate to Sangwoo's ability n appearance too!

Talking about Love Caution, Sangwoo might get some advise from Tony on some bed scenes from there. :phew:

since our Sangwoo next project is playing an suave Casanova...bedscene would be a must isnt it? :w00t:

Dear Will, Takeshi is one of the most handsome men in Asia dear.. Can't say that.. although i agree wif you our Sangwoo is one of them...Can't say who is better looking than who b/t these two hunks!

But speaking of the physical side, Sangwoo is stronger by 183cm vs 178cm .. hehehhe! not to mention the 6-pack!

:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

TY, probably, I'm just biased when it comes to SangWoo, he's always on top in my heart but not really familiar with this Takeshi - just know him by face. hehehe. :D

BTW, do you think he's still in Korea & not leave Seoul yet for his tour again? :)

willenette...i dont think they are for sale but maybe auction? i dont know :rolleyes:

In case, these are for sale/auction, for sure many would buy SangWoo's clothes azura. :)

Talking about Love Caution, Sangwoo might get some advise from Tony on some bed scenes from there. :phew:

since our Sangwoo next project is playing an suave Casanova...bedscene would be a must isnt it? :w00t:

muahahhah! you r notty dear! me too.. hehhe.. When i watched that movie i also virsualize how Sangwoo perform if it were him the lead actor ? :lol: Darn, that would me more sweaty to audience since the six-pack were showing bare! hahahhah! not to mention the sexy juicy b#tt too... **run so get some ice-cube** :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Your right! Sangwoo should consult Tony Leung for his next project as a Casanova! hahahah! :w00t:

TY, probably, I'm just biased when it comes to SangWoo, he's always on top in my heart but not really familiar with this Takeshi - just know him by face. hehehe. :D

BTW, do you think he's still in Korea & not leave Seoul yet for his tour again? :)

i m not sure dear.. maybe Sangwoo has left for Ausie already... I just hope he is gaining refreshing after that poor sneezling cold! :phew:

Guest betchay

JAPAN MAGAZINE - 韓流純愛

Yes dear, that magazine just fresh out of stove.

i think it will be in store in a couple of days.

I went to Japantown today to look for the magazine above

but no luck coz maybe I'm too early, geez.. I can't wait to have it.

Instead.. I got this SSH cover mag. I still bought it simply because..

there are a couple of Sangwoo's pics that actually not new in our eyes. :phew:

scan1.jpg

scan0008.jpg

scan2.jpg

scan3.jpg

scan0011.jpg

scan0019.jpg

scan4.jpg

I went to Japantown today to look for the magazine above

but no luck coz maybe I'm too early, geez.. I can't wait to have it.

Instead.. I got this SSH cover mag. I still bought it simply because..

there are a couple of Sangwoo's pics that actually not new in our eyes. :phew:

So, instead of seeing Sangwoo you have met his buddy SSH.. hehhehe! That is A Destiny for ya! :lol:

Guest betchay

Thank you dear Betchay!

Takeshi? I have watched several films starring this actor..

Yup.. he is good.. I think as good as our man! :lol:

Hehhehe.. granted Takeshi is a good actor, but to be collaborated with foreigner, i love seeing SW with Tony Leung instead, just my idea.. hehhe.. :D

Anyway, whoever.... as long as Sangwoo in among! I support all! :rolleyes:

Pardon me, dear. I'm also not familiar with both actors. Maybe I've watch their films but I don't

know the names. I only know the names of our oppas, esp. KWON SANG WOO. :w00t:

BTW.. I forgot.. I also know the name Edison Chen. :lol::ph34r::vicx:

*** I’m sure if he’s going to find out about this, he would like to do a movie with KSW, too. But my SangWoo is better looking than him, no offense meant here. Thanks betchay for sharing this. :)

ha ha yeah.. we're both biased. :w00t:

So, instead of seeing Sangwoo you have met his buddy SSH.. hehhehe! That is A Destiny for ya! :lol:

Do you think so? :P

Pardon me, dear. I'm also not familiar with both actors. Maybe I've watch their films but I don't

know the names. I only know the names of our oppas, esp. KWON SANG WOO. :w00t:

BTW.. I forgot.. I also know the name Edison Chen. :lol::ph34r::vicx:

HAHAHHA.. who is Edison Chen ? dear ... can prove his hot pix? hahah

sangwoo is to practice many things before acting the role Har Ryu

- Cooking skill

- Bed scene technique

TY, do you think he needs to practice this? hahaha :)

darlink! i dun mean the man need to practice in real life dear! hahhha.. I can't be sure who will consult who in real life.. hahha

He just need some hint from Mr Tony Leung on performing infront camera n many ppl n with a lady ...

Speaking of lady.. that should be Tang Wei to re-act again! she did it too good in "Lust n Caution" hahahha!

Finally got to see a few pages of the Daemul comics... :w00t:

there's alot of steamy scenes involved the main actor....i doubt the drama can follow the exact script from the comic. :huh:

Kinda more for the adult...you know what i mean :phew:

Finally got to see a few pages of the Daemul comics... :w00t:

there's alot of steamy scenes involved the main actor....i doubt the drama can follow the exact script from the comic. :huh:

Kinda more for the adult...you know what i mean :phew:

yes.. we know what you mean... :rolleyes:

same .. drama may not convey exactly what contained in the manhwa! since it is for family screen... hehhehe.. But i do hope they could follow a little bit.. at least, like in Doctor Brother b/t JDG-LYA last time... good too :sweatingbullets:

n potox too? :lol:

i m not sure whether all actors are there or...

I dun think Sangwoo is available now... He is busy with the pending abroad filming ! hehehe!

Wonder where is he now? Ausie? :w00t:

agree! from now on... we Sangwoo fans will call him PRINCE OF ACTION! :D

new title for a new era ! :w00t:

that's botox dear B) ..... seems its not that safe according to some medical ppl recently :rolleyes:

Hello Mrs LV! Maybe you're the one that told your hubby to wear

these two things on this pic. Let's bring back the memories of this

HOT pic. :sweatingbullets:

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg113/b...30/sangwoo3.jpg

as they say :phew: ....... if u got it, flaunt it! :w00t:

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg113/b...y830/kswtak.jpg

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg113/b...830/takeshi.jpg

The top Hallyu actor admires Takeshi Kaneshiro and would love to work with the Japanese-Taiwanese heartthrob.

Sang-woo sshi’s plea to the actor: “I’m a huge fan of yours. We must do a movie together.”

The Bad Love star was quoted by the Japanese press saying, “I’ve watched all his movies. Takeshi Kaneshiro is an extremely talented actor, with good looks and attitude to boot. I bet a movie with him would be a box-office hit.”

Source: Galaxie (Feb 1 – 14, 2008 issue)

k-popped!

Sangwoo should do a movie or drama with Satoshi :phew: ...... they can play rivals in luv with a demure newbie B)