Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

I have watched most of his dramas and movies but never really became a fan. However, his character, Kang Yong Gi, is my favourite - he looks great in Bad Love, he acted really well, and his wardrobe in Bad Love is gorgeous! He looks great in all the clothes he wore in Bad Love - the coats and the jackets!

Half smiles suit him....when he smiles too much, the lines around his eyes show.....

And his stares - real killer stares!

Hi renni72..nice to see you in Sangwoo's thread.

I would say KYG is not his best performance...you should check out his other drama especially STH, u'll sure fall for him. Marked my word ;)

Both dramas will be screening on a different day and different time slot

yup.. i omited one paragraph.. they did mentioned that two dramas are not at same broadcasting schedule.. They just meant two projects are the major invest that compete many aspect such as rating or casting or commends !

for the best... pls choose a lady: single status + beautiful + talent + knows how to kiss!

hahahha! :lol:

on d contraire dear -_- ..... methinks d perfect leading lady for Sangwoo must be married n older! :w00t: ..... its okie for her to be luvli as long as d ending suits moi! :phew: ..... n they should also throw in a demure newbie B)

ooooooooooooo!! :phew: ...... moi have a premonition about d last epi for Sangwoo's coming new drama! :w00t: ...... its gonna be guitar in d meadows !!! 36_11_6.gif

on d contraire dear -_- ..... methinks d perfect leading lady for Sangwoo must be married n older! :w00t: ..... its okie for her to be luvli as long as d ending suits moi! :phew: ..... n they should also throw in a demure newbie B)

you may destroy the product by that married n older woman... tsk tsk.. What would a demure newbie do in the last epi? serenade her lover going to heaven with that married n older lady ? 36_11_6.gif

you may destroy the product by that married n older woman... tsk tsk.. What would a demure newbie do in the last epi? serenade her lover going to heaven with that married n older lady ? 36_11_6.gif

on d contraire -_- ..... how old is Hillary Clinton? :w00t: ...... u have to realistic about age n marital status to win in politics B) ....... imagine an 18-year old president of Korea!! 36_11_6.gif ..... u see d absurdity now dear? -_-

on d contraire -_- ..... how old is Hillary Clinton? :w00t: ...... u have to realistic about age n marital status to win in politics B) ....... imagine an 18-year old president of Korea!! 36_11_6.gif ..... u see d absurdity now dear? -_-

my dear.. the plot is that.. the woman who is trying to be the first woman president...not a president.. she may be at her 30' ..

Hillary? You may cast George Clooney as a casanova dear ! :w00t:

my dear.. the plot is that.. the woman who is trying to be the first woman president...not a president.. she may be at her 30' ..

Hillary? You may cast George Clooney as a casanova dear ! :w00t:

well :rolleyes: ....... then good luck to ur 18-year old president wannabe! :w00t: ...... where's she gonna get all d funds donation for her campaign? :phew: ...... say! maybe she got a super rich daddy (or maybe sugar daddy :w00t: ) ! ...... but he will have to be rich enuf to bribe d entire electorate!! 36_11_6.gif

1043169911.jpg

a delicious Cassanova indeed! :w00t:

well :rolleyes: ....... then good luck to ur 18-year old president wannabe! :w00t: ...... where's she gonna get all d funds donation for her campaign? :phew: ...... say! maybe she got a super rich daddy (or maybe sugar daddy :w00t: ) ! ...... but he will have to be rich enuf to bribe d entire electorate!! 36_11_6.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v505/zzelda/1043169911.jpg

a delicious Cassanova indeed! :w00t:

u are right about the delicious Casanova here... :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: Wonder whether is there any that same scene in the coming drama... I thot a casanova need a bath or sauna or steambath... more regularly... right? :lol::lol:

u are right about the delicious Casanova here... :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: Wonder whether is there any that same scene in the coming drama... I thot a casanova need a bath or sauna or steambath... more regularly... right? :lol::lol:

to boost tv ratings this proposed new drama must have a dose of realism! -_- ....... like what happened to Benazir Bhutto during her election campaign? :phew: ...... actually moi am oredi looking forward to d last epi! :w00t:

to boost tv ratings this proposed new drama must have a dose of realism! -_- ....... like what happened to Benazir Bhutto during her election campaign? :phew: ...... actually moi am oredi looking forward to d last epi! :w00t:

muahahhah!!! you are indeed a talent scriptwrter dear.. i cun imagine that hot news recently on Bhutto case...

Whose mission is that? i mean.. who is to lead her to heaven? :rolleyes: dun tell me its casanova dear.. he is sweet n innocent :lol: Wonder what will be the instrument in the last epi?

muahahhah!!! you are indeed a talent scriptwrter dear.. i cun imagine that hot news recently on Bhutto case...

Whose mission is that? i mean.. who is to lead her to heaven? :rolleyes: dun tell me its casanova dear.. he is sweet n innocent :lol: Wonder what will be the instrument in the last epi?

moi thot we oredi arranged for Cassanova Sangwoo to play d guitar in d meadow? -_- ..... dun worry though dear, Ms ex-President will have Jung Suh to gossip with up there! 36_11_6.gif

s_7.jpg

B)

moi thot we oredi arranged for Cassanova Sangwoo to play d guitar in d meadow? -_- ..... dun worry though dear, Ms ex-President will have Jung Suh to gossip with up there! 36_11_6.gif

B)

i know.. about the guitar in the meadow..

however, for the president's sake, we may invite a whole orchestra in the meadow dear... :lol:

Guest betchay

I have watched most of his dramas and movies but never really became a fan. However, his character, Kang Yong Gi, is my favourite - he looks great in Bad Love, he acted really well, and his wardrobe in Bad Love is gorgeous! He looks great in all the clothes he wore in Bad Love - the coats and the jackets!

Half smiles suit him....when he smiles too much, the lines around his eyes show.....

And his stares - real killer stares!

Hi renni72..nice to see you in Sangwoo's thread.

I would say KYG is not his best performance...you should check out his other drama especially STH, u'll sure fall for him. Marked my word ;)

Agree.. Agree.. aside from his excellent acting in that drama.

He looks so cool and handsome in all those outerwears & suits.

Gosh.. what a perfect man!!! :wub:

Azura is right.. STH was his masterpiece drama.

I never tired of watching it again & again. :)

Can someone tell me where I can find KSW's INTO THE SUN drama?

I've looked everywhere in CB but everyone deleted their files. Is there any CB that has HQ or MQ of Into the sun?

Thank you.

Have you checked Creidesca CB? Maybe she has it.

Guest silently_solitude

hello all :D

i just finished bad love (the drama was disappointing, but his acting was superb) ^_^ , and couldn't wait for KSW to star in another drama. and coming onto his page, i find out he IS in another new drama "Dae Mul" So thanks you guys, now have i something to look foward to in the summer. can't wait!

hello all :D

i just finished bad love (the drama was disappointing, but his acting was superb) ^_^ , and couldn't wait for KSW to star in another drama. and coming onto his page, i find out he IS in another new drama "Dae Mul" So thanks you guys, now have i something to look foward to in the summer. can't wait!

yup we are waiting for the coming project Daemul...

just thinking who will be his co-star... :rolleyes: