Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

look at her bothering Sangwoo! <_<

betcha that's a mare! ;)

first Sangwoo threw d water at her :w00t: ...... then she kept throwing water at herself :phew: ..... she obviously needs help!! -_-

Guest kdramafanusa

Some additional details about KSW's upcoming 20-episode drama.

http://www.innolife.com/nlist.php?ac_id=14&ai_id=13208

权相宇,时隔2年8个月回到电视剧场

演员权相宇通过电视剧'错误的爱'回到电视剧场.'错误的爱'是由执笔MBC'火鸟',SBS'游戏的女王'的李有珍作家写的剧本,原定2005年由Rain和高素荣出演,但因各种理由与广播公司的时期问题等无法开播.

现在与宋承宪一起拍摄今年下半年上映的电影'宿命'的权相宇在电影拍摄结束后就投入电视剧'错误的爱'的拍摄.权相宇在20回作品'错误的爱'中扮演一个粗暴反抗,笨拙,但有着无限纯真爱情的主角.

[照片提供] NEWSIS

i like his pic with ha ji won. He looks good with anybody. Is our charming KSW

in a movie with her or something? lol..i'm so behind.

Yes, they were in a 2004 movie "Love So Devine" together.....

lsd.jpg

From when you became an expert dear ? Sangwoo must be happy for that! you will take care of his horse fave collection! :D

expert? :blink: ...... just common sense -_- ...... in case d semantics are bothering u dear :phew: ----> a mare is simply a female horse!!! 36_11_6.gif

215077.jpg

20070228_296618.jpg

B)

expert? :blink: ...... just common sense -_- ...... in case d semantics are bothering u dear :phew: ----> a mare is simply a female horse!!!

:lol:

of course i know "a mare" is a female horse dear !

That's why i call u an expert ! from her 'front' you cud see the 'behind' !

36_11_6.gif

Kwon Sang Woo to appeal at court to hear the ex-manager case

Starnews

20070920113154434b6_113525_0.jpg

Actor Kwon Sang woo is requested to happen as witness to hear his ex-manager trial sentenced by The Seoul Court.

Seoul Center District Court appealed on September 20 (by Lee Sang Ju Judge chief) had adopted the case and will sentence till October 16. Kwon Sang Woo will perform as the witness.

Kwon Sang Woo's ex-manager has been sentenced 8 month in jail for a penal suspicion against the actor. Kwon has attended that case and stepped out without any response to the media.

Park Shi, the former manager was sentenced in February will be requested to present at the court for his tie to the contract with Kwon Sang Woo since November 2005. It is under investigation by interpol and the truth will be conveyed.

Besides, Kwon Sang Woo also issued another civil lawsuit against his ex management Yuri International for the contract unenforcement.

Kwon Sang Woo has dismissed the ex-manager Park shi of Yuri due to his insincerity. Both Park and Kim Tae Jun commited a penal threaten offence to which Kim has been judged by the Court few months ago.

Reporter Jeon Hyung Hwa

mailto:star@mtstarnews.com

Kwon Sang Woo to appeal at court to hear the ex-manager case

Starnews

TY...thanks for the news.

haiz....One after another when will all these gonna end?

magazineuy5.jpg

credit as labelled

TY...thanks for the news.

haiz....One after another when will all these gonna end?

yes.. some lawsuits in this year but those baddies guys have been served right!

the first 2 cases were proving that... I thot justice will win, right? :D