Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

I think the filming set for Destiny have moved from Seoul to Busan....

anyone can confirmed?

just got inf .. u r right.. they are in Busan now..

they just caught them in BUS ! two buddies ! :lol: Wonder what is a storyline they were chatting ! :lol:

a21uo9.jpg

Credit as stated

KHN was right to say so.. Sangwoo in unbuttoned is so deadly hot ! :lol: but if i were in the situation seeing either topless or unbuttoned Sangwoo i would react same ! :lol:

You may find it funny, Mona, but the sexiest part of KSW, to me, is his face: the way he smiled, when he looked at you directly and intently, even for a short time, it is electric, the way he moves his body, fully clothed, his shyness, evasiveness, like he is hiding tremendous passion, like there is much much more than meets your eye, and you may never really know and feel it in its full glory ever. Devastating and intriguing, but energizing. :D:lol::rolleyes:

What almost gave me a heart attack was his face, like he was waiting for something to happen and looking so vulnerable and seemingly innocent after pulling down his pants lower than ever before. What a bad boy he was. :lol::lol::lol: As an older sister, i felt like spanking him for freaking me out. :lol::lol::lol:

Mona and Wendy, I will be out of the country for three weeks. If KSW visits Vietnam and Malaysia during my furlough, I will consider it a punishment from the Universe for which i shall make up one day in one way or another. :)

look at that bods....the most outstanding among the rest!!! :phew:

Hi Azura, you're 100% right.. ;) ..OMG, those picture are driving me nutss :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: Can't wait for his new movies and drama comes out. I wonder if we'll be able to see those bods in his coming movie.. :rolleyes:

Hi Azura, you're 100% right.. ;) ..OMG, those picture are driving me nutss :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: Can't wait for his new movies and drama comes out. I wonder if we'll be able to see those bods in his coming movie.. :rolleyes:

haha.. it may increase the % of viewers ...75 % to go box for Sangwoo.. the rest 25% is for the movie :lol:

Make sure you watch it on the movie theatre when "Destiny" is out...

the feeling is so much different compared to watching at home.... :D

dont drool too much when you see his half naked body on this film..... :lol:

haha.. it may increase the % of viewers ...75 % to go box for Sangwoo.. the rest 25% is for the movie :lol:

TY the super supporter of KSW. :D

75% credit to him alone only....suggest you better hide from other camp.hahaha :rolleyes:

wow.. imagine that topless shown on the big wide screen ! omg ! i may faint..

i should bring my nepphew together to wake me up! :lol:

TY the super supporter of KSW. :D

75% credit to him alone only....suggest you better hide from other camp.hahaha :rolleyes:

hahhah.. that's why i post it here instead of other home..

Who could do anything on me? since it is true ! even here there is no any camp of "others" ! while Sangwoo camp is one of the 3 biggest ! :lol:

Offtopic: Azura, i cun send pm these days though i could read ;) dun know what happen to the soompi <_<

Speaking of that best friend! hahahha.. i m frankly saying that i also have the same bad thot like yours ! :lol::lol:

ah.. havent been into this thread for a long time =P

I was watching an entertainment show on KBS few weeks ago and saw coverage of KSW and his best bud SSH collaborating together to make a movie... can't wait to see the movie when it's out..... btw, anyone know when it'd be released? I assume they're still filming now?

Came across this clip of Hyesung in Come To Play where he revealed that KSW has very competitive nature especially when playing soccer

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KlkxQRznLVU

wow.. imagine that topless shown on the big wide screen ! omg ! i may faint..

i should bring my nepphew together to wake me up! :lol:

hahhah.. that's why i post it here instead of other home..

Who could do anything on me? since it is true ! even here there is no any camp of "others" ! while Sangwoo camp is one of the 3 biggest ! :lol:

Offtopic: Azura, i cun send pm these days though i could read ;) dun know what happen to the soompi <_<

Speaking of that best friend! hahahha.. i m frankly saying that i also have the same bad thot like yours ! :lol::lol:

Give me *Give* :P

Hope miracle will happen.....Let's pray shall we??? :rolleyes:

I was watching an entertainment show on KBS few weeks ago and saw coverage of KSW and his best bud SSH collaborating together to make a movie... can't wait to see the movie when it's out..... btw, anyone know when it'd be released? I assume they're still filming now?

Came across this clip of Hyesung in Come To Play where he revealed that KSW has very competitive nature especially when playing soccer

Dear jd....surprised to see you drop by here....u have missed out a big portion. :D

So many things to update you, dunno where to begin, we should catch up some days ya....

:lol: TY, you are so funny ..... but I wud agree that 75% for prince charming Kwon Sangwoo .... the remaining percent for the movie!! :lol: Enjoy reading all the exchanges here ~~~~~ thanks TY, Azura and everyone for all the pics and updates. :D

And welcome back, jd, you have been hibernating for a very long time ........ :huh::lol:

Have a wonderful weekend, folks :D

:lol: TY, you are so funny ..... but I wud agree that 75% for prince charming Kwon Sangwoo .... the remaining percent for the movie!! :lol: Enjoy reading all the exchanges here ~~~~~ thanks TY, Azura and everyone for all the pics and updates. :D

And welcome back, jd, you have been hibernating for a very long time ........ :huh::lol:

Have a wonderful weekend, folks :D

:P;);)

the pic above, the one with out a shirt, made me drool...he has a perfect body.

Dont drool too much! :D

i bet theres's more topless pix to come..... :)

Just some quick update on the Destiny filming progress....

The filming team has moved the set to Busan and the movie could be completed earlier than the expected date.

d hanbok is so graceful :wub: ...... moi wud look great in it next to Sangwoo!! B)

wow.. i found that they use brand PaulMitchell to style his hair !

hahaha.. i m also using that brand products on spray n gel ! :lol:

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o51/chuying_qq/32-1.jpg

Credit as stated

:phew: what will FS say? :vicx:

sang-woo_kwon_77.jpg

sang-woo_kwon_93.jpg

B)

CIMG0253.jpg

20060527_176589.jpg

361s.jpg

;)

f0041466_18584928-1.jpg

f0041466_1128954.jpg

img6fe2dceazik5zj.jpg

B)

Guest jaycee725

Dont drool too much! :D

i bet theres's more topless pix to come..... :)

Just some quick update on the Destiny filming progress....

The filming team has moved the set to Busan and the movie could be completed earlier than the expected date.

hehehe....yeah, you're right...i have to restraint myself from drooling.

lol...but his perfect body is to die for...can't help it.

thanks.

I'm getting excited to watch the movie now, hope it's already December. Also, looking forward for next month since this will be the filming ends & see him filming his upcoming drama on November. So, there's really to look forward to in the coming months, huh, from this time on.

Hi TY_KSW, for me 90% go to Sangwoo and the 10% for the movie.. heheheh...guess most of the us see the movie because of HIM only...hahahaha...Agreed?? :D

I really hope the theatre here will show "Destiny" otherwise I have to get the DVD... it's a MUST especially for those drop dead half naked body.. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

:w00t: Gosh!!! The thread needs major drool clean-up!!! :lol:

My Sang woo showing off his hawt bod once again. :w00t:

I think he is the perfect momjang. Who wouldnt drool and feel burning inside? :blush:

TY - no, I understood your post but I just mentioned your own 3 Kings. See, I got to know your other king. But sorry....not really so familiar of him, is he the other guy in the new movie of LBH? :)

willenette dear, i think Ty missed your question....

Yes, Jung Woo sung is the "Good" in LBH"s new movie, the Good, the Bad and the Weird.

He's also the star of A Moment to Remember, a movie with son Ye jin.

jd babe, i missed you in SG.... so still busy with your Kangta?

I think the movie is on the last leg of shooting. Maybe, it wud be shown early next year.

KSW really looks like a person who wud always want to excel in anything that he does.

He has that certain intensity and he's hardworking.

I really hope the theatre here will show "Destiny" otherwise I have to get the DVD... it's a MUST especially for those drop dead half naked body.. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

cun be relax without stopping by this thread ! few!

Dear Urecute! just be curious, will it be acceptable to screen out TOPLESS in your country? I just doubt it might be censored ! :lol: