Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

I just hope the ending of his upcoming drama will be a happy-ending. I'm a sucker for a happy ending stories. I hope the writer would make it different from all his other projects, which all of his fans are feeling sad at the end. :o

the scriptwritter's previous products are somehow sad ended ! trust he know how to make it competiative in the new project !

we are having good scriptwriter sweet n demure here ! hope she could help ! :lol:

the scriptwritter's previous products are somehow sad ended ! trust he know how to make it competiative in the new project !

we are having good scriptwriter sweet n demure here ! hope she could help ! :lol:

TY - ye, agree with you. Besides, whatever kind his project will be, I always support this man, BTW, I forgot that we have a good scriptwriter here, our very own sweet & demure MOI, huh? :)

Wow...KSW Threat is already more than 1000 pages... :o

I bet that he's so popular... ;)

hi! maman Iks ! your presence here is proving how popular he is! :lol:

actually he is very popular not only in his motherland but also in Japan n all Asia !

hahahha... One of Korean BIG 4.. :w00t:

TY - ye, agree with you. Besides, whatever kind his project will be, I always support this man, BTW, I forgot that we have a good scriptwriter here, our very own sweet & demure MOI, huh? :)

who else could be ! :lol:

hi! maman Iks ! your presence here is proving how popular he is! :lol:

actually he is very popular not only in his motherland but also in Japan n all Asia !

hahahha... One of Korean BIG 4.. :w00t:

who else could be ! :lol:

TY - Ye, very much agree with you.......I know the BIG 3 in your heart but no idea who's the other one, huh? Can you please whisper it to me? B)

TY - Ye, very much agree with you.......I know the BIG 3 in your heart but no idea who's the other one, huh? Can you please whisper it to me? B)

hahha.. u misunderstood my post dear Willenette ! :D

I dun mention my own kings but the actual ever adorable BIG KINGS that are dominating Japan n Asian markets: JANG DONG GUN, BAE YONG JUN, KWON SANG WOO AND LEE BYUNG HUN.

sure u know my own 3 big Kings! the others 4th? He is JWS ! :lol:

Guest kdramafanusa

Sangwoo's drama will win hands down B) ..... provided the script is right !! -_-

moi can offer lots of advice about d script!! :P

I remember reading an article on KSW during the Louis Vuitton party in Korea. If I remember correctly, he mentioned that his new drama will be a beautiful/sad love story like Stairway to Heaven; he also asked fans to look forward to it.

In terms of ratings, KBS miniseries are doing very bad these days; [i am Sam] (Monday/Tuesday 9:55pm; less than 10%) and [sayuksin] (Wednesday/Thursday 9:55pm; less than 5%). By placing KSW's drama on M/T timeslot, they want to boost the ratings by attracting viewers of love_stories/melodramas. Their strategy might not be a bad idea since it's a different genre from [King and I] and [Yi San] -- unless these 2 dramas pulled in all viewers of different age groups.

Agree with everyone that a good script is very important.

OH SHOOT! It's in KBS?!? :crazy: Too bad because our cable provider changed KBS World to MBC. Waaahhh!!! :(

Haha!!! You have similar prob with my twinny who is so pissed coz she was recording most of the dramas in KBS World. I think KBS is now exclusive with Sky.

So happy that I can follow the drama on tv.

There are reports that KSW's new drama will start on 11/26/2007 (Monday) at 9:55pm on KBS.

KBS originally planned to start [Hong Hil Dong] on this date, but it's moved to Wednesday/Thursday timeslot in January 2008 to avoid competing with Monday/Tuesday epic dramas [King and I] (SBS) and [Yi San] (MBC). Competing against these 2 heavyweighs will be KSW's new work which is written by Lee Yoo Jin (MBC's Phoenix, SBS's Queen of the Game).

We will have to wait for official announcement on the finalized schedule.

Oh, i thot it wud start shooting in Nov. 26 and will be shown early 2008? :o And, the title keeps on changing. :wacko: I guess nothing is official yet. Waiting with bated breath on who the leading lady wud be. Following the original plan of Bi and KSY, I think KSW will have a much older leading lady than those who are just 1-2 yrs older than him. :rolleyes: Hmmm.... not too happy about it as KSW is older than Rain. I hope they change the script a little so it wouldnt be the case.

Right now, period dramas are still lording it over at the ratings game. Koreans cant seem to get tired of watching them. :blink: I hope KSW can set a new trend.

Ty hunnie, if the writer is the same person who wrote Phoenix or Boolsae and Queen of the Game and following thier mold then it wud probably have a happy ending. I must admit tho that the writer is fond of melodramas, a lot of crying and painful confrontations before the happily-ever-after..

I remember reading an article on KSW during the Louis Vuitton party in Korea. If I remember correctly, he mentioned that his new drama will be a beautiful/sad love story like Stairway to Heaven; he also asked fans to look forward to it.

In terms of ratings, KBS miniseries are doing very bad these days; [i am Sam] (Monday/Tuesday 9:55pm; less than 10%) and [sayuksin] (Wednesday/Thursday 9:55pm; less than 5%). By placing KSW's drama on M/T timeslot, they want to boost the ratings by attracting viewers of love_stories/melodramas. Their strategy might not be a bad idea since it's a different genre from [King and I] and [Yi San] -- unless these 2 dramas pulled in all viewers of different age groups.

Thank you for information ! :) Actually KBS is clever to choose KSW to boost their product especially compete with their 2 rivals at same time !

I just wonder whether it will make our oppa a pressure ! heavy !

Hope my care is nonsense ! since Sangwoo is a name of success ! :phew:

Trust they are sharp enough to set a good script ! :P

Speaking of KBS current low rated product.. I m not surprised ! look at the scripts n casting ! tsk tsk.. :rolleyes:

Haha!!! You have similar prob with my twinny who is so pissed coz she was recording most of the dramas in KBS World. I think KBS is now exclusive with Sky.

So happy that I can follow the drama on tv.

Oh, i thot it wud start shooting in Nov. 26 and will be shown early 2008? :o And, the title keeps on changing. :wacko: I guess nothing is official yet. Waiting with bated breath on who the leading lady wud be. Following the original plan of Bi and KSY, I think KSW will have a much older leading lady than those who are just 1-2 yrs older than him. :rolleyes: Hmmm.... not too happy about it as KSW is older than Rain. I hope they change the script a little so it wouldnt be the case.

Right now, period dramas are still lording it over at the ratings game. Koreans cant seem to get tired of watching them. :blink: I hope KSW can set a new trend.

Ty hunnie, if the writer is the same person who wrote Phoenix or Boolsae and Queen of the Game and following thier mold then it wud probably have a happy ending. I must admit tho that the writer is fond of melodramas, a lot of crying and painful confrontations before the happily-ever-after..

Ella dear ! totally agree with you ! :w00t:

Period dramas are flooding over stations ! it started borring ! Frankly i m not fond of period dramas ! except DJG! :phew:

Like you said.. Sangwoo new return will make a new trend to direct viewer to return to the present modern life they are in ! :lol:

Im realy happy when u said that the scriptwriter tend to make happy end after such crying n painful drama body! :lol: Feel better now !

hahha.. u misunderstood my post dear Willenette ! :D

I dun mention my own kings but the actual ever adorable BIG KINGS that are dominating Japan n Asian markets: JANG DONG GUN, BAE YONG JUN, KWON SANG WOO AND LEE BYUNG HUN.

sure u know my own 3 big Kings! the others 4th? He is JWS ! :lol:

TY - no, I understood your post but I just mentioned your own 3 Kings. See, I got to know your other king. But sorry....not really so familiar of him, is he the other guy in the new movie of LBH? :)

I just hope the ending of his upcoming drama will be a happy-ending. I'm a sucker for a happy ending stories. I hope the writer would make it different from all his other projects, which all of his fans are feeling sad at the end. :o

heee heee heee :D ..... happy ending on moi's terms !! :w00t:

not to mention innocent! B)

moi luv STH a lot too!! :w00t: ..... especially d last epi!! B)

To put pressure on d producers of Infinity Love ;) ..... moi am sure they peek at soompi now n then to gauge public sentiments :phew: ...... so that they will have an ending aka STH B) ...... here's reliving old times!!! :w00t:

5555436.jpg ..... .....ep1.jpg

36_11_6.gif

i always got sweaty when seeing him un-buttoned ! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Kim Ha Neul said something like that in an interview after Tutor Friend was premiered. She said she prefered to see him without shirt than to see him walking around with unbuttoned shirt (then she wriggled and giggled to the amusement of the teaser , my bad boy younger brother, the tantalizer of the female populace and cause of my heart attack (almost). :lol::lol::lol:

Kim Ha Neul said something like that in an interview after Tutor Friend was premiered. She said she prefered to see him without shirt than to see him walking around with unbuttoned shirt (then she wriggled and giggled to the amusement of the teaser , my bad boy younger brother, the tantalizer of the female populace and cause of my heart attack (almost). :lol::lol::lol:

KHN was right to say so.. Sangwoo in unbuttoned is so deadly hot ! :lol: but if i were in the situation seeing either topless or unbuttoned Sangwoo i would react same ! :lol: