Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

someone wrote it "Incomplete Love" someone put "Infinity Love" either in Japanese or Korean... :) I prefer Infinity ! :D

the Movie is supposed to released in Korea this year end December ! hope it fixed ! We Asia could welcome new year with Sang Woo movie ! :w00t:

i think God granted our wishes .. dear ! :w00t:

They haven't decided the rest position but leading lady must be an "A" ! :w00t:

hehe , i also prefer "infinity" than "incompletely" :lol: . Really looking forward to movie and drama. Lucky us :D. who is the lucky gal to pair up with KSW :rolleyes: ?

hehe , i also prefer "infinity" than "incompletely" :lol: . Really looking forward to movie and drama. Lucky us :D . who is the lucky gal to pair up with KSW :rolleyes: ?

the leading actress will be announced soon dear Utkim ! The shooting date is coming ! they must declare ! :D they only disclosed that the actress may be more aged than our man.. :lol: Gosh ! let's guess who will be? :)

the leading actress will be announced soon dear Utkim ! The shooting date is coming ! they must declare ! :D they only disclosed that the actress may be more aged than our man.. :lol: Gosh ! let's guess who will be? :)

more aged?? , hopefully not more than 10years . if it is i will cry a lot :tears: sorry, i'm just a little conservativ :P

more aged?? , hopefully not more than 10years . if it is i will cry a lot :tears: sorry, i'm just alittle conservativ :P

hahahha! nope dear ! how cud that be ! :lol: 10 years? to act his mother ? :lol:

just slightly from 2 - 4 years ! That's enough , right?

How they find a more-10year-aged actress now? where? who? :P

hahahha! nope dear ! how cud that be ! :lol: 10 years? to act his mother ? :lol:

just slightly from 2 - 4 years ! That's enough , right?

How they find a more-10year-aged actress now? where? who? :P

hmm... i think LeeYeongAe can be a great candidate... i also can't imagine my oppa with a more-10year-aged actress... :)

anyway, IMO the most suitable and loveable nuna for him is LeeEuiJeong... :rolleyes: (love HoJae~SooJi so much! )

too bad, i think they'll never be a screen couple anymore.... :( But i really hope one day i can see them in any show together... Even just a short interview of them together will make me happy so much..... :D

Kwon Sang Woo returns to his forte in drama "Infinity Love"(Sport Seoul 2007/09/11 11:51)Hallyu star Kwon Sang Woo (31) will return to drama in a strong emotional "Infinity Love"Besides Kwon Sang Woo who is affirmatively casted in the drama others positions are still in the midst of examining by producer and KBS Television. This is the first drama after more than 2 years since last 2005 MBC "Sad Love Story." The shooting will be started in coming November 26th and will be broadcasted in next year 2008. It has been delayed few months for copy right section. KBS planned to export the product to Japan and other Asian countries. Source: http://kr.news.yahoo.com posted by Marchyand Sport Seoul
I'm so happy to see/read this news...... thnx for sharing it with us fans. I miss him so much and I've been wanting him to do another drama for the longest ever....
hahahha! nope dear ! how cud that be ! :lol: 10 years? to act his mother ? :lol: just slightly from 2 - 4 years ! That's enough , right?How they find a more-10year-aged actress now? where? who? :P
I want Ji-Woo back.... but I doubt they will do that since they did act in the most popular drama of all time..... 2 - 4 years older won't hurt cause Ji-Woo is a year older then sangwoo I believe...

Hallyu star Kwon Sang Woo (31) will return to drama in a strong emotional "Infinity Love"

Besides Kwon Sang Woo who is affirmatively casted in the drama others positions are still in the midst of examining by producer and KBS Television. This is the first drama after more than 2 years since last 2005 MBC "Sad Love Story."

The shooting will be started in coming November 26th and will be broadcasted in next year 2008. It has been delayed few months for copy right section. KBS planned to export the product to Japan and other Asian countries

Source: http://kr.news.yahoo.com posted by Marchy

and Sport Seoul

Mona , is that the new name for Bad Love, Incomplete Love In which case this may not even be the final name. Wow , goody, we have KBS channel in Manila in Sky cable.

I preferred "Infinity" too....

As for the female lead, Choi Ji Woo would be a good choice as they have so much chemistry in STH and i dont mind Kim Sunah as well!

Kwon Sang Woo returns to his forte in drama "Infinity Love"

Mona dear, thanks for the english translated news.

So happy to hear that he is doing another love story.

Infinity is better than Incomplete... Incomplete connotes unfinished business so we might be left in the air for the ending... :rolleyes:

Infinity reminds me of Math and pools.... :P:lol:

Endless is more like it but that's used pretty much already.... Forever is another.

Oh, anyhoo... what's in a title as long as it's KSW doing it.

He's gonna make full use of his tear ducts again, I'm sure.

Yey!!! It's KBS!!! Can watch it in KBS World.

I preferred "Infinity" too....

As for the female lead, Choi Ji Woo would be a good choice as they have so much chemistry in STH and i dont mind Kim Sunah as well!

*high five with my chingu* :w00t:

Azura dear, we really have the same likes and dislikes... hahaha!!

Crossing my fingers that it's CJW or KSA.

STH is such a long long time already. Let the piano by the beach rest already.

Tsk tsk.. sometimes i got envious to Japanese fans :P they have regular chances to see Sangwoo weekly! Look at those recent weekly mags published !

Sangwoo seem flooding all over JP media !

:D

Azura - I never knew that the movie was also shot in Seoul. I thought all along that the whole part was filmed outside Seoul. Thanks for the info. :lol:

willenette....where have you been all this while?? :D

willenette....where have you been all this while?? :D

azura - ha ha ha.......sorry but really, I'm not kidding here that it's only now that I know that the movie is also filming in Seoul. The fact that I always visit this thread everyday, huh. Probably, I should also visit Destiny's thread, don't you think so? Actually, I have never been there. B)

Kwon Sang Woo returns to his forte in drama "Infinity Love"

(Sport Seoul 2007/09/11 11:51)

http://www.sportsseoul.com/news/entertain/...3_0912ba007.jpg

Hallyu star Kwon Sang Woo (31) will return to drama in a strong emotional "Infinity Love"

Besides Kwon Sang Woo who is affirmatively casted in the drama others positions are still in the midst of examining by producer and KBS Television. This is the first drama after more than 2 years since last 2005 MBC "Sad Love Story."

The shooting will be started in coming November 26th and will be broadcasted in next year 2008. It has been delayed few months for copy right section. KBS planned to export the product to Japan and other Asian countries.

Source: http://kr.news.yahoo.com posted by Marchy

and Sport Seoul

hope d script is to moi's taste!! B) ..... d ending is most important of cos!! -_-

who else could it be??? :phew::phew::w00t:

azura - ha ha ha.......sorry but really, I'm not kidding here that it's only now that I know that the movie is also filming in Seoul. The fact that I always visit this thread everyday, huh. Probably, I should also visit Destiny's thread, don't you think so? Actually, I have never been there. B)

moi couldn't find d Destiny thread on d front pages :rolleyes: ....... unlike this thread B)

moi couldn't find d Destiny thread on d front pages :rolleyes: ....... unlike this thread B)

Hi moi - ye, agree with you. KSW thread is always on the front pages. Probably, we can find it when the movie's showing is near or after it had shown on cinemas, huh? Me, I usually visit the particular drama & movie threads after I watch them. :rolleyes: