Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest suejinners

hey, you notice too?? :D ya, it's his trend now. He look good isnt he?

You can find the Bang Bang VOD a couple of pages back.

I heard YEH was in Bali as well...wonder where she's staying? could it be Ocean Blue KSW as well? :rolleyes:

yeah hes super hott in vests. he has the right body for it as well XD.

i looked back til page 1050 and i could find it -__-;; i think im blind keke^^;; but i did grab some of the face shop vods! thanks ^^

thanks for the new caps. he has such a nice profile. well he looks good in any angle =D

I think it's Yoon Eun Hye dear.. :)

the one in Goong & Coffe pronce.

I read fr Yahookr that incomplete love will be aired by KBS.

The leading role is about a pitcher.

The decision is not final yet, it will reveal during this week.

Mona sis, maybe you can translate it completely.

Here is the link

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1352

ayh ! Yoon Eun Hye ! i didn't watch that film dear.. Dun like that kind ! B)

Thanks for the link... I will make it tonite ! :D Btw, what does it mean by "a pitcher"? :rolleyes:

haha...you don't watch that kind of drama babe, you must be hard to satisfy hehe..:lol

me too not to sure, maybe i read it wrongly, it said the leading role about a pitcher ( baseball stuff).

thank you to drama lover for the sexy pic..

hmm yummy...:)

from Sep 13- Sep 16 : shooting !

tsk tsk ! busy... luckily the man did spend a relaxing time in the Bali resort last week ! to gain back energy ! :D

I wonder when is the movie gonna finished filming? :rolleyes:

I wonder when is the movie gonna finished filming? :rolleyes:

could it be in end of OCt? i learnt from ws and translated above that he said all scenes (involved his parts) are shooting very quickly ! :D Think he complete his role next month end... the movie may be so ! to have not more than 2 months to premier ! :lol:

could it be in end of OCt? i learnt from ws and translated above that he said all scenes (involved his parts) are shooting very quickly ! :D Think he complete his role next month end... the movie may be so ! to have not more than 2 months to premier ! :lol:

Hope so....cant wait for the movie.

This man is super busy lately...he's everywhere....Biltmore in Australia, Bali for Ocean Blue Hotel, TFS and Bang Bang in Seoul....what's next? :rolleyes:

Hope so....cant wait for the movie.

This man is super busy lately...he's everywhere....Biltmore in Australia, Bali for Ocean Blue Hotel, TFS and Bang Bang in Seoul....what's next? :rolleyes:

may be in EU or USA ? Guess what? and who will be with him? :lol:

hahaha.....that will be nightmare for Poor Sangwoo! :lol:

perfect side view...

prefectai7.jpg

credit as labelled

I think it's Yoon Eun Hye dear..:)

the one in Goong & Coffe pronce.

I read fr Yahookr that incomplete love will be aired by KBS.

The leading role is about a pitcher.

The decision is not final yet, it will reveal during this week.

Mona sis, maybe you can translate it completely.

Here is the link

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1352

wow! So, SW will have a KBS drama? it's a move on for him... he used to be in SBS drama... Except Sad Love Story of course... :rolleyes:

that will be nice! i can see him in kbs world!! :D

B)

hahaha.....that will be nightmare for Poor Sangwoo! :lol:

perfect side view...

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/5485/prefectai7.jpg

credit as labelled

So Sangwoo is supposed to be both sexy N pure !!! :w00t::w00t:36_11_6.gif

BTW Channel NewsAsia reported in its 8pm Headline News today about Sangwoo's court case -_- ..... actually not many K-stars make it to d Singapore tv stations!! B)

B)

BTW Channel NewsAsia reported in its 8pm Headline News today about Sangwoo's court case -_- ..... actually not many K-stars make it to d Singapore tv stations!! B)

n none except Sangwoo could be named the Vascostylis orchid in Singapore ! :lol:

Kwon Sang Woo returns to his forte in drama "Infinity Love"

(Sport Seoul 2007/09/11 11:51)

104_466363_0912ba007.jpg

Hallyu star Kwon Sang Woo (31) will return to drama in a strong emotional "Infinity Love"

Besides Kwon Sang Woo who is affirmatively casted in the drama others positions are still in the midst of examining by producer and KBS Television. This is the first drama after more than 2 years since last 2005 MBC "Sad Love Story."

The shooting will be started in coming November 26th and will be broadcasted in next year 2008. It has been delayed few months for copy right section. KBS planned to export the product to Japan and other Asian countries.

Source: http://kr.news.yahoo.com posted by Marchy

and Sport Seoul

"strong emotional " infinity love... sounds heavy! :o

at last! another sw drama!

can't wait for the movie.wondering when the premiere for that?..hope to get an update as soon as possible!!

someone wrote it "Incomplete Love" someone put "Infinity Love" either in Japanese or Korean... :) I prefer Infinity ! :D

the Movie is supposed to released in Korea this year end December ! hope it fixed ! We Asia could welcome new year with Sang Woo movie ! :w00t:

TY....thanks for the translation. Hooray...our man is coming back to the drama....

wonder who will be the female lead?? :rolleyes:

i think God granted our wishes .. dear ! :w00t:

They haven't decided the rest position but leading lady must be an "A" ! :w00t: