2. Yoon Da Hoon (Please Come Back, Soon Ae; 2006) - 1097 votes

3. Kwon Sang Woo (We're Dating Now; 2002) - 418 votes

4. Jung Joon Ho (Princess LuLu; 2005) - 393 votes

5. Lee Jun Ki (My Girl; 2005) - 263 votes

6. Song Seung Hun (Love Story - Message; 1999) - 124 votes

Korean: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?news_uid=161794

Chinese: http://www.innolife.com/list.php?ac_id=14&ai_id=12811

SBS電視劇'最出色的花花公子'第一位是?

歷代SBS電視劇中最出色的花花公子角色是誰呢?SBS電視劇'遇見完美鄰居的方法'網頁上從7日到23日進行了選出歷代SBS電視劇中的最厲害花花公子角色的問卷調查.

結果2004年活躍在'魔術'的車康載一角的姜東元以總1203票排在了第1位.姜東元當時在劇中飾演一個為成功拋棄心愛女人,丟失了所有後再次可怕的執著於心愛的女人的角色,帶來了玩弄兩個女人的魅力.

第2位是在'回來吧 順愛'中飾演厚臉皮的有婦之夫,和朴真熙帶來溫泉吻戲的尹多勳為1,097票,第3位是2002年'正在戀愛中'中飾演有著引起女性魅力這唯一才能的有著野心抱負的權相佑得到了418票.

除此之外依次為'露露公主'的鄭俊鎬,'我的女孩'的李準基,'愛情故事'的宋承憲等.

what a dubious honor to be voted 'Best Playboy" !! :tongue2: ...... methinks neither Sangwoo nor d rest in d list wud like their fans to c them that way!! :angry:

thank u dear :D

then Sangwoo simply must play that role!! :sweatingbullets: ..... d woman can be played by CJW or KHN or KHS or even SHK!! :w00t: ...... but there will be a new twist this time to d plot :phew: .... a sweet n demure newbie will mend his broken heart in d end!! B)

hihi... i'm happy to see that poll! cause i love HoJae (his character in DN, if you forget it ^^) a lot and it was HoJae who make me fall for SangU oppa! :D

call me an alien, but i love DN (esp HoJae-SooJi part) mmore~~ then STH/MTF...... :P

anyway, that's a good thing that he did a wonderful act whatever the role he get....

the prince charming ChaSongJu... the bad boy KimJiHoon, the misserable musician SeoJoonYoung... the innocent student Kim... (urgh i forgot his name in Maljuk Street ^^; ), the cute playboy YoonHoJae... the cool killer in Project X (another forget-the-name ^^; ).... the funny stuntmant LeeJiHwan.... the rough detective JangDoYeong............ :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What the h*ll wrong with the vote? :wacko:

Can call me bias but i think Sangwoo has the best bods over the rest. :rolleyes:

of cos Sangwoo has d best bod n by far too B) ..... these voters dun have a clue!! -_-

waaah..must tell you i still have shivers over his 'hot-bod' pics....*chokes*

true...he is THE best momjang out there..daymn perfection!! :rolleyes: ..second is Mr Choi...

we had a great time with the wild wonderful gals last nite..Ella..Brook..Jo...Charity..etc.. :D right Azura babe?

Guest TY_KSW

waaah..must tell you i still have shivers over his 'hot-bod' pics....*chokes*

true...he is THE best momjang out there..daymn perfection!! :rolleyes: ..second is Mr Choi...

we had a great time with the wild wonderful gals last nite..Ella..Brook..Jo...Charity..etc.. :D right Azura babe?

m sure u will be shivering over the 3 topless pix dear ! :lol::lol:

ah.. hearing that our K-addict ladies will be in Singapore then go to Cam and Thai?

Did you cook curry beef n apple tarts ? Inez babe ? :D

VOD

"A Destiny" _ He, She and He

Download: VOD- He, She and He

Credit to : http://blog.sina.com.cn/kwonsangwoostory

Hi TY - thanks for sharing this video. I love watching them when they're off-cam. It looks as if the studio has no aircon since SSH seems feeling hot. KSW is still handsome even with a serious look in his face during photoshoot. I always love watching BTS, they're so natural & very candid. :)

These are the presents given to Fans who attended the shooting location of A Destiny on 27th August.

The tour was organised by KSW Japan FC.

fate1iq4.jpg

credit CSWS

Its the Korean word for A Destiny.

Sangwoo's destiny is intertwined with moi's !! :D

erhmm ! I found some red dots on his face... :P

guest it clean now... :lol:

:unsure::ph34r: u dun suppose those are pimples from all that FS cream?" :ph34r::vicx:

Guest corliss

hmm...seem like not much news from his Bali trip....hmmm... :) people all mermerised by him so much that no reports??? hahaha :) hee hee

Guest Kpopped Sisters

Yeah, why aren't there any news of KSW in Bali? So sad :-(. I was looking forward for some nice photos of him there.

Guest TY_KSW

Kwon Sang Woo's Bali visit - Fan pursued the top star

Newsen [2007-08-30 10:44:05]

200708301043571001_1.jpg

Hallyu star Kwon Sang Woo paid a visit to Bali resort on August 27, 2007. Fans from China and Japan are pursuing him to catch a shot.

Kwon Sang woo is in process of shooting movie "A Destiny". His visit to Bali is a response to the invitation to attend the naming ceremony of "Ocean Blue K.S.W" and to shot a new CF to advertise this new contracst. The first class hotel chain "Ocean Blue" has utilize his name to their hotel brand. It is about 150 fans from China, Taiwan and Japan has followed the actor and stayed in same hotel with him.

During the CF shooting fans could not be able to access the site due to the tight security by the camera team surrounding and security prevending.

Source: http://www.newsen.com