Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest lunlana_m

There is no leading or second leading in this movie.. only the hero and the baddie.. :phew:

Who could said Sangwoo is the 2nd lead (if he were the 2nd lead that would be only after either JDG or LBH) ! :blush:

I dun think Director try to discredit him... He just wants to make two men equally in term of roles .. hehhehe! Sangwoo makes us proud of him in this movie ! :w00t:

ayoo.. we all clear what you meant dear friend.. :lol:

in brief, Ha Ji Won should be careful if she went to your country huh? (Joke)

ya, offtopic.. it is non-visa entry to us visiting your country.. dear Urecute... glad to know that.. I may take trip to your kingdom one day.. who knows, when he visits there ! :D

it's ok if there's no one leading, both of them are equally and hope no one die at the ending ha ha ha :rolleyes:

Guest TY_KSW

it's ok if there's no one leading, both of them are equally and hope no one die at the ending ha ha ha :rolleyes:

and the baddie die in the end .. hahhaha! **Spoilalert** :P

Guest TY_KSW

hope they gave Sangwoo's baddie a real macho death !! :w00t: ...... not some sissy death-from-smelling-some-poison-flora-aka-FS !! 36_11_6.gif

as far as my knowledge about baddie-ending concern.. they did finish it very mancho dear ! in bloody n pain ! :D (pshh! like Janggie's baddie role in "Chingu" ! ayooo) B)

Hi, can any sub the interview of KSW posted in youtube in english (link attached below)? Really wanna know what they are saying!! Thanks in advance!!

as far as my knowledge about baddie-ending concern.. they did finish it very mancho dear ! in bloody n pain ! :D (pshh! like Janggie's baddie role in "Chingu" ! ayooo) B)

oh dear !! :o ...... moi din wanna a long, painful demise for d baddie :blink: ..... just a quickie one that is full of MACHO MANLINESS :sweatingbullets: ....... like a gun fight, takes only one bullet to swiftly do d job! B)

Guest TY_KSW

oh dear !! :o ...... moi din wanna a long, painful demise for d baddie :blink: ..... just a quickie one that is full of MACHO MANLINESS :sweatingbullets: ....... like a gun fight, takes only one bullet to swiftly do d job! B)

hope so dear .. by just one bullet ! :phew: no such many knives hurts like Janggie in "chingu" :tears:

the first pix look like he gained more meat ! :lol:

maybe he ate too many cakes prepared by fans! :lol:

i think its the angle that make him look abit puffy

Guest TY_KSW

maybe he ate too many cakes prepared by fans! :lol:

i think its the angle that make him look abit puffy

u mean birthday cakes ?? hehehe... :D

this watch is so nice .. LV :rolleyes:

b_F0401A701C395E774A268CCF7AB0CBC8.jpg

Guest lunlana_m

and the baddie die in the end .. hahhaha! **Spoilalert** :P

Unfortunately our KSW alway die whatever he's good or bad :angry: why there's no any director let him do the bad things and get lucky and happy at the end?

Guest TY_KSW

Unfortunately our KSW alway die whatever he's good or bad :angry: why there's no any director let him do the bad things and get lucky and happy at the end?

dear Lunlana.. at first i also thought as same as you do... however it's just a movie character ! n the most important thing is how he performs not how he ended ! right?

like Jang dong Gun's baddie role in 'chingu', Tony Leung's in "Internal Affairs"

They are all baddies and ended in painful dead ! But what we saw? they all got the Best actor award for their role instead of their co-stars ! :lol: They performed excellently.. And so does Sang Woo.. We all hope to see him gaining the Award ! :)

Guest lunlana_m

dear Lunlana.. at first i also thought as same as you do... however it's just a movie character ! n the most important thing is how he performs not how he ended ! right?

like Jang dong Gun's baddie role in 'chingu', Tony Leung's in "Internal Affairs"

They are all baddies and ended in painful dead ! But what we saw? they all got the Best actor award for their role instead of their co-stars ! :lol: They performed excellently.. And so does Sang Woo.. We all hope to see him gaining the Award ! :)

Yes I no well your idea and I totally agreed with you and I want to see him on the stage to get the award from his performance but I still want to smile with his movie more than cry too hard because I sympathize of him :tears: when I saw he's going to dead cruelly I feel like my heart is going to fail completely follow by him (am I over feeling? ha ha ha)

Guest TY_KSW

Kwon Sang Woo - How to be a real smoker!

OSEN [07-08-20]

20070820091734578a4_093537_0.jpg

Movie star Kwon Sang Woo filled with tears by cigarette smoke pungency.

Being a non-smoker movie star Kwon Sang Woo almost shed tears by smoking when staring his role in the movie "Destiny". However, in order to make the character role real and lively he has studied smoking.

The movie is in process of shooting and Kwon served as an high rank mobster Cho Jul Jeong. Before this movie he has experienced in a same genre movie 'Running Wild' (or 'Beast') acted a role of hot-tempered interpol who fought against the criminal organizations with his co-star Yoo Ji Tae. In this new project he become a mobster instead wearing black suit and specially the indispensable cigarettes in mouth.

It is the first time Kwon encountered such a problem because he is non-smoker. Even in the movie 'Beast' he has played a role of smoking Interpol but not absolutely much cloud-fog swallowing or saying vulgar words. He has now started to ask friends how smoking and efforted to learn how to react after smoking at the scene. Staff of the film said that the most difficult shooting scenes are smoking ones and Kwon Sang woo got coughing constantly after finishing.

Return back to big movies that actor to persecute himself to complete the role. In Korean film "Yokdosan" actor Seol Kyong Gu in order to reveal a real legend of the professional wrestling has to gain weight 20kg, and then to lose back to slim to star in 'Public enemy 2'. Kwon Sang Woo is also in same high enthusiasm to start smoking.

In "A Destiny" Kwon is co-staring with his buddy Song Seung Hun and other famous actors like Ji Sung and Kim In Kwon. This is the first movie of Song Seung Hun after releasing from army duty.

The film is about the relation of four university friends and story of the friendship in rebel. It's similar like US's historic big movie "Once Upon a Time in America" starred Robert De Niro and James Woods by director Robert Lane and Korean mega hit "Chingu" of Yoo Oh-sung and Jang dong gun directed by Kwak Gyeong-taek. "A Destiny" is a story of two men - two friends and two enemies.

As evaluated by the director "we will be surpised by the performance of the actor through his skillful smoking "

Source: http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shellview.htm?linkid=4&articleid=20070820091734578a4&newssetid=1352