Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest kierelun

KSW's trip to Japan was on KBS world tonight, he looks terrific & very happy too. fans will be able to see him in a movie and drama soon.

Guest kdramafanusa

Conducted by Sports Chosun (http://sports.chosun.com/) from the 7th to 13th; a total of 6950 votes were casted. Result of online survey [Which Male Artist Would You Like to Travel Oversea with?]:

1. Song Seung Hun - 41.8%

2. Kwon Sang Woo - 38.2%

3. Gong Yoo - 6.5%

4. Song Il Kook - 5.2%

5. Jo In Sung - 4.5%

6. Bae Yong Joon - 3.8%

Korean:

http://sports.chosun.com/news/news.htm?nam...14/78n02006.htm

Chinese:

http://chn.chosun.com/big5/site/data/html_...0813000031.html

78n02006.jpg

200708130000311star_448.jpg

Guest corliss

KSW drawing is so nice...i also want to own a drawing by him :) hee hee....

so happy for him for getting such high ratings for the travelling survey....such a huge difference compared to others :) so happy for him :)

Guest TY_KSW

KSW's trip to Japan was on KBS world tonight, he looks terrific & very happy too. fans will be able to see him in a movie and drama soon.

ayoo.. i learn your message too late :tongue2:

i miss yesterday night ! :tears:

anyway.. as long as we see him happy and looking terrific is okie to me.!!

Kwon Sang Woo is the BEST of BEST ! ROI DE ROIS !! :w00t:

hahah! :w00t:

Guest kierelun

problem with KBS world programmes no repeat otherwise you could have the chance to watch - a good 5 or more minutes of screening time. huge group of 3,000 fans waiting at the airport for his arrival plus the fans meeting with performance plus the interview with KBS making jokes with the host. oh yes, there was a helicopter trailing him, something quite extraordinary which seldom other stars have the privilege. anyway TVB8 (Taiwan entertainment news) runs Korean Wave half hour programme every weekend and they nromally show the popular stars' events, so watch out for it this weekend, their shows have repeat at least 3 times per week.

Guest TY_KSW

problem with KBS world programmes no repeat otherwise you could have the chance to watch - a good 5 or more minutes of screening time. huge group of 3,000 fans waiting at the airport for his arrival plus the fans meeting with performance plus the interview with KBS making jokes with the host. oh yes, there was a helicopter trailing him, something quite extraordinary which seldom other stars have the privilege. anyway TVB8 (Taiwan entertainment news) runs Korean Wave half hour programme every weekend and they nromally show the popular stars' events, so watch out for it this weekend, their shows have repeat at least 3 times per week.

eh.... TVB8 is Taiwan ? i thot it is HKG mah !

Yeas... thank Echan! i will follow up that channel TVB8.. :rolleyes:

Guest kierelun

eh.... TVB8 is Taiwan ? i thot it is HKG mah !

Yeas... thank Echan! i will follow up that channel TVB8.. :rolleyes:

TVBJ is HongKong (Cantonese) whereas TVB8 is Taiwan (Mandarin), entirely 2 different stations.

Guest camella

The KBS interview and footage of KSW in helicopter and white limo, plus his visit ot the KSW superfan are all in the VODs posted in Soompi. You did not miss much.The only thing new is the short interview by the KBS reporter. What i enjoyed was his interaction with her. He was complimenting her hair, then she laughed and her saliva dripped. Ksw laughed and said, "you are spitting, do not edit that". I always enoy it when he is so witty , teasing and in a good mood. He seems to be so free and confortable with the KBS reporter.

Guest UreCute

Hi Echan, is Korean Wave the programme name? Any idea what time it will showing? I definately do not wish to miss it... :P

Guest TY_KSW

TVBJ is HongKong (Cantonese) whereas TVB8 is Taiwan (Mandarin), entirely 2 different stations.

Thank you dear ... i see TVB8 persons are all HKG citizen ! so i thot that is HKG made :rolleyes:

Guest TY_KSW

Yup, he look so pure and clean....

Psst TY......take a peep on his undie. What brand is that? :phew:

hehehha.. dear Azura.. i m sure you will notice it.. like me hahah :w00t:

Erhmm! he did change the brand huh? from Calvin Klein to Dolce&Gabanna hahah!

such a good taste.. ! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Guest kierelun

Hi Echan, is Korean Wave the programme name? Any idea what time it will showing? I definately do not wish to miss it... :P

depending on which country you are from & whether you have TVB8 on your television network then i can help you to check but meanwhile i will monitor this weekend, once KSW is on the show i will let you know what time is the repeat.

Guest kierelun

what a perfect surprise for all KSW's fans, just checked from search engines and you can watch the same programme from youtube right now - enjoy it!!