Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest camella
Dear XXTine ! welcome... i m not surprised for your feeling :rolleyes:

because all of us are same after watching My Tutor Friend !

Yah, you now should watch Stairways to Heaven to love him more ! :w00t:

WOW Rachel ! wonderful... :w00t: Wonderful SW, Wonderful fans and wonderful birthday CAKE too .. so yummy ! :w00t:

Our Singapore friends also celebrated his Bday on Aug 4... Hehhe.. dear Azura still haven't show the yummy cake... :D I love cakes !!

The KSWSG party photos are posted in the KSWSG site. maybe Azura will post them in Soompi later.

Guest kimkim

its been a long time..i didn't check KSW thread. thanks for sharing all KSW pictures..he's hot than ever.i just love him..

Guest krnswtie

i love ksw! so hot!

i would like to request some pictures... does anyone have pictures of him with short shorts on? lol i think they were for a fashion magazine or something and it was supposed to be fashionable. they were shorts that went above his knees

thanks!

i love ksw! so hot!

i would like to request some pictures... does anyone have pictures of him with short shorts on? lol i think they were for a fashion magazine or something and it was supposed to be fashionable. they were shorts that went above his knees

thanks!

This was from LV....i hope this was the one you're looking for!

STYLE0.jpg

Hi azura - I really envy this kid, I hope she knows how lucky she is! How I wish I'm in her shoes, sitting on his lap & him hugging me. Ha ha ha....... just very nice to dream & make a wish, too......... :blink:

Guest venice

gosh, i surely miss this guy.. last time i watch him is when he's with kim hee sun.. its been awhile.. any news abt him? like a drama?

his movie with ssh did it air already?!

haha, whenever i buy some stuff in face shop im partly tempted to stare at his pics rather than choose in the stuff.. but don't want to get weird looks from the saleslady noh.. haha..

gosh, i surely miss this guy.. last time i watch him is when he's with kim hee sun.. its been awhile.. any news abt him? like a drama?

his movie with ssh did it air already?!

haha, whenever i buy some stuff in face shop im partly tempted to stare at his pics rather than choose in the stuff.. but don't want to get weird looks from the saleslady noh.. haha..

Hi venice....his movie with SSH is still in the midst of filming....release date schedule on Dec.

what a luvli gal!! :P ...... Sangwoo n moi's future daughter will be just as cute!! :D

This was from LV....i hope this was the one you're looking for!

http://www.geekimages.com/pics/20060331/STYLE0.jpg

Sangwoo n moi share so much in common!! B)

Hi Azura, these pictures make me think that he'll be a great father.. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: I specially like the 1st pic..so nice.. :)

of cos Sangwoo makes a great dad!! :w00t: ...... he's gonna be d father of moi's kiddos!! :phew:

Guest piano_lady

Hi! Just wondering if anyone has this YSMM epi...Someone from this thread must have this, right? Do you know where I can download this? CB perhaps?

1. Air Date: August 2nd, 2004
  2. Episode Number: #072
  3. Guests: (Kwon Sang Woo, Ha Ji Won, Kang Byung Gyu, MC Mong)
  4. Guests: Ryu Soo Young, Lee Jong Soo, Se7en, Kim Gyu Ri, Lee Se Eun
Thanks so much!!

Hi guys..

just want to share some photos We, KSWPhil, took last August 5, 2007 for celebrating Kwon Sang Woo's bday.. 9 members came.. we really had fun.. :w00t:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/rach...MG_5174copy.jpg

credit KSWPhil

Wow! Very nice display of KSW collectibles from KSWPhil FC. Thanks, rachel for sharing Phil FC members celebrating SW's birthday pics. The chocolate cake is so huge and looks yummy!! I can see Carmen in the photos too .... :lol::D

KEJ

kej1kg5.jpg

kej2ol8.jpg

kej3re3.jpg

credit as labelled

Hi Azura, I can't open this VOD. Can you reload the file again? Thanks alot.. :)

I'll try to locate the accessable link for you again.