Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

hahah.. a Catholic actor performed a Buddhist ! :lol:

What character did he play in the games show? a Shaolin Kungfu? :phew:

Yoohoo ! dear Moi.. you are yearning for his "period drama" .. heheh.. let's virsualize how does he look in Shaolin wear and .. "no-hair" WOOW !! :lol:

in which case Sangwoo's leading lady must be a Shaolin nun!! -_- ....... n have to shave bald too!!! muahaha.gif

Guest TY_KSW

Japanese media: Kwon Sang Woo's Japan visit acclaimed by over 8000 fans

Star News July 28, 2007 07:29

20070728072921922b6_104010_0.jpg

"Hello Kwon Sang Woo !"

Actor Kwon Sang Woo heated up Japan!

On July 27 afternoon actor Kwon Sang Woo has received an hearty welcome from more than 3000 fan at Narita airport on the visit to Japan. However it was estimated unspecifily there concentrated over 8000 fans to wait for cheering the actor at the site.

As per Japanese SanKei Sports on July 28th Kwon's appearance has attracted overcrowded people.

SanKei Sports reported "it was over 3000 fans acclaiming the actor at the airport. He also received a warm welcome from over 4000 fans at Tokyo TV station on the live games show "THE adventure Kings 2007" where he was invited to participate.

Today July 28th, Kwon Sang Woo will happen in a live broadcast programme by Fuji TV from 7PM to 10PM.

source: http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shellview.htm?linkid=16&articleid=20070728072921922b6&newssetid=83

Guest nellythong

in which case Sangwoo's leading lady must be a Shaolin nun!! -_- ....... n have to shave bald too!!! muahaha.gif

moi dear, :phew: you are naughty,naugthy... hehehe :D:D

Guest jicks

Hi guys, just wanted to share-

The Face Shop recently opened up a store in Melbourne, Australia. Here a a couple of pics, sorry there a bit blurry but my hand was shaking because I completely shut myself as I was just walking thru & I didn't expect to see KSW's face staring at me LOL He is so pretty <333333

The_Face_Shop01.jpg

The_Face_Shop02.jpg

PS- Thanks for all the updates! Drumroll wait for the new flick!!!

Guest TY_KSW

Over the captures... surely they were mentioning about Monkey God ! :w00t:

Just wonder if they made movie "Journey to the West" casting Sangwoo what should be the role he starred? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sangwoo's trip is always the hot news !! :sweatingbullets:

jmmr2.jpg

Guest TY_KSW

Over 7000 Japanese fans wildly excited over Kwon Sang Woo

2007/07/28(Sat) 19:42

innolifeih1.jpg

Hallyu star Kwon Sang Woo did heat up Japan. Kwon received the welcome of over 3000 fans in Narita airport on his arrival in the afternoon on July 27.

As per Japanese media largely appraised the actor's visit and reported that the trip has conveyed his highly popularity in Japan. "Kwon Sang woo visits Japan after one year was welcomed by more than 3000 fans at the airport. On the same date at 2PM Kwon was to to perform in the live games show "Adventure King 2007" and continuously receiving hearty cheerings from more than 4000 fans gathering in Fuji TV station. “I m so excited to arrive Japan here after one year and it took me only 1 hour to sleep" responded Kwon Sang Woo.

After the games show event, on 28th and 29th July Kwon Sang Woo will attend Fuji Television from 7 PM to 10 PM to broadcast the special programme "FNS27"

Source: Innolife.net

http://contents.innolife.net/news/list.php...amp;ai_id=74858

Guest TY_KSW

There were 8,000 fans to see him yesterday

http://www.geekimages.com/pics/20070626/cswsa1.gif

credit as labelled

from now on i guess there will be no more relating PM .. :lol:

He is crowned ! :w00t: the Japan visit becomes hot news in almost media and ws ! :phew:

different media having different data huh.. some said 7000, some 8000..

Here below.. the TV show input 8000 ! :lol:

jp1fh2.jpg

jp2zh7.jpg

jp3ol5.jpg

jp4qv3.jpg

jp5wr6.jpg

jp6ug6.jpg

Captures credit to Tamayan 8200

Guest xuexi

Thanks, Azura and TY for all the pics, news and updates of Sangwoo's visit to Japan.

Azura, I can't open and view the vod which you have posted. Error - not available, is the link dead? :unsure:

Happy weekend to all :D

Guest TY_KSW

Yes.. the vod link is stuck these few hours.. Pls check it Azura :rolleyes:

i just have downloaded successfully this noon ! :w00t:

Guest Azura

Thanks, Azura and TY for all the pics, news and updates of Sangwoo's visit to Japan.

Azura, I can't open and view the vod which you have posted. Error - not available, is the link dead? :unsure:

Happy weekend to all :D

Go to KSWSG site if you cant view it here. I alrdy posted some over there

Guest Azura

Sangwoo make a surprised house visit to one of his Japanese fan.

She got a birthday bouquet and hug from our prince and I'm so amazed by her house as it was full of Sangwoo collectibles.

Guest TY_KSW

Captured from Azura's vod link.. i made a gif file!

Here is kungfu performed by KSW infront of Shaolin monks ! :w00t:

kungfujn9.gif