Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest moosepooop

Beautiful pics. Thank you but what does D n G mean?

dolce& gabbana. lol.

wow. he's hot& gots a nice body :)

Guest SangWooJeab

Song Il Gook is the star of JUMONG. He looks like Sangwoo, but bigger, taller and older. My grandchildren (10 and 12) say that Sangwoo's face is more perfect. Of course, I think KSW is tops. Watching JUMONG, it is Sangwoo's face whom I imagine and wish that someday Sangwoo will take on an epic and historical drama, like JUMONG.

Yeah I think that I hope so.

I want to see Kwon Sang Woo on historical drama. :sweatingbullets: :blush:

Guest Azura

was our man wearing dark beenie n light sport outfit standing by the left in the last pix? :rolleyes:

yup...that's him. :rolleyes:

Guest lunlana_m

I agree with both of you , every time I've watched Jumong or other period korean movies I will always thinking of KSW, really want to see him on historical drama.

2226qu4.gif

credit:www.sangwoolove.com

Guest TY_KSW

:lol: the football matchs organised to contribute fund for unlucky people :phew:

dun know how was the score that match Sangwoo played

Guest Azura

Song Il Gook is the star of JUMONG. He looks like Sangwoo, but bigger, taller and older. My grandchildren (10 and 12) say that Sangwoo's face is more perfect. Of course, I think KSW is tops. Watching JUMONG, it is Sangwoo's face whom I imagine and wish that someday Sangwoo will take on an epic and historical drama, like JUMONG.

hmm....i dont think SIG look like Sangwoo at all.

I agree with both of you , every time I've watched Jumong or other period korean movies I will always thinking of KSW, really want to see him on historical drama.

actually moi have been recommending a period drama for Sangwoo for ages now :w00t: ....... d ladies would look so serene in their flowing hanbok :phew: ....... not to mention a perfect part to be created for a sweet n demure newbie in an elaborate royal Korean wedding in d last epi!! :P

Guest lunlana_m
hmm....i dont think SIG look like Sangwoo at all.
Yes they are not look like each other KSW looks sweet and he has variety style more than SIG.
actually moi have been recommending a period drama for Sangwoo for ages now :w00t: ....... d ladies would look so serene in their flowing hanbok :phew: ....... not to mention a perfect part to be created for a sweet n demure newbie in an elaborate royal Korean wedding in d last epi!! :P
Yes of course he has perfect body, firm and fit, love his 6 packs very much!!

Guest TY_KSW

36_11_6.gif

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/848/07212ib8.jpg

:phew: Moi , where are you :DB)

Looking high and low for you. :sweatingbullets:

Dear friend... Moi is n cloud 9

she has not returned to earth yet ! 36_11_6.gif

Guest TY_KSW

Hi all,

This is my first post in KSW thread and just to share this video clip http://www.sendspace.com/file/g7m56y with you guys, cut scenes from The Entertainment Relay Broadcast E1180.

Azura, maybe this video clip will answer your question. :)

Thank you Kholic for the link :rolleyes:

we are having differing answer to the question what made SW smile?

my own is.. he has no girl accompanied or trouble !36_11_6.gif