Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

i saw the vod of him working out at the gym....man, he's training hard, look at his muscle!

TY....did you watch the soromon vod? aiya, his car is Porche turbo.... :D

Soromon VOD? not yet dear ! just seen the caps ! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

seem he loves that beanie huh? seeing it several times ! :lol:

For ya dear !! tsk tsk.. Evil collection! Sangwoo must be angry! :tongue2:

http://www.animalgifs.net/image/filename/1892/kangaroo4.gif

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/9965/angryct2.jpg

of cos Sangwoo was angry with those pesky gals bothering him -_- ...... that's why faithful moi need to hire those kangaroos!! :w00t:

to response to your questions respectively: :lol:

- We are talking about his cars because there was a pix of his new car posted by Azura above.. u may scroll up some posts to see that ! :w00t:

- Yes.. u r right! he is a talented actor.. Stairways to Heaven is one of the most exce films he stared ! we also cried xxxx times too :(:phew:But there is one person who is very happy for the end.. Visit here regularly u will know who is she ! :lol:

- I dun think he has any time to surf around this or that.. but if he did.. he would love us so much ! :lol:

- Most of us are from Asian countries... but i as far as i know there is no Korean here... :phew:

Welcome to Sangwoo thread dear Una_xo :w00t:

moi only want what's best for Sangwoo's drama ratings -_- ...... n naturally that requires d audience to be able to weep buckets!! 36_1_4.gif ..... that's why d leading lady has to go to heaven!! -_-

ooooooooooo :sweatingbullets: ..... that chest!!! ---> 36_11_1.gif

Guest roughmetal2

KSW is one of the hottest and most versatile korean actors i've ever seen. he can do drama, action, and comedy -- and all of his roles suit him well. i fell in love with him in stairway to heaven (well, i guess almost everyone in the philippines who watched the series did too). with the kind of physique that he has, he can also take on action roles without looking awkward. recently, i watched his old drama, we're dating now and i find him so lovable as a good-for-nothing, easygoing guy. looking forward to his other projects. hope one day he'll do a drama with my fave actress song hye gyo. i'm sure they will look good together.

Guest TY_KSW

Hi, TY_KSW

I want to see Sang Woo Oppa about this movie (Destiny). :rolleyes: :blush:

Ur wish will be granted this December 2007.. Pls wait :w00t:

More LV pix

lv8ml2.jpg

lv9bp1.jpg

lv10qw4.jpg

lv11sr1.jpg

Credit as stated

Guest atreyu112

i love guys who does work out at the weight area.. looks soo manly.. how i wish someone like sang woo at the gym that i always go..

Guest xuexi

超帅的权权!!! 祝相佑的新作品成功!权权加油! :wub:

Thanks, Azura, TY and everyone for all the gorgeous pics of Sangwoo in gymn or Destiny movie shooting :D

Guest Hae_Won
Guest TY_KSW

PHEW! Is it me or is it getting HOT IN HERRRRRE?!? :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: Hehehe! :lol:

What u need now is some ice-cubes dear !like i did ! :lol:

Hiya! More Louis Vuitton Party photos of KSW...Enjoy!2594987860101480961GbZQMF_th.jpg

thank you for LV pix Piano_lady! :w00t:

Guest taewneka

Oh :blink: December 2007 , r u sure?

I'm wait for Sang Woo Oppa. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Hi Jeab dear, ..... i think to we can see the new movie "Destiny" around next year.. ;)

can u waitng ??? ei ei ei....

taew01dm8.jpg

Guest SangWooJeab

Hi Jeab dear, ..... i think to we can see the new movie "Destiny" around next year.. ;)

can u waitng ??? ei ei ei....

taew01dm8.jpg

You know? :blink: My name is Jeab. :blink:

Destiny movie is on air December this year or next year, I'll wait for Sang Woo Oppa. :blush: :sweatingbullets::D

But now, I'm to see the series "sad love story". Sang Woo is to pity and so sad character. This series's make me cry. :ph34r::wacko::sweatingbullets:

Guest taewneka

You know? :blink: My name is Jeab. :blink:

Destiny movie is on air December this year or next year, I'll wait for Sang Woo Oppa. :blush: :sweatingbullets::D

But now, I'm to see the series "sad love story". Sang Woo is to pity and so sad character. This series's make me cry. :ph34r::wacko::sweatingbullets:

right,...look likes .... i have been to see you ago :rolleyes: ...

i will wating for sangwoo Oppa too :) .. it's not long time we will see the best movie sure..

yes, The Sad Love Story is so sad same as the name :sweatingbullets: ... when i saw So Jun Yong crying .... i'm so sad. :ph34r:

Guest SangWooJeab

Dear Jeab "A Destiny" is schedule to release in Korea this coming December.

Thank you Azura. and When "Destiny" is on air to release in Thailand?

I'm waiting.

Guest Azura

Thank you Azura. and When "Destiny" is on air to release in Thailand?

I'm waiting.

It could be a few months later after Korea.

That will be early 2008. :)