Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

71: Into The Fire smolders

71intothefire_20100614_seoulbeats.jpg

Speaking of T.O.P. and 71:Into The Fire, the buzz and news about the movie keeps getting better and better and it hasn’t even been released yet. First, the movie was selected to have a screening at Stanford University’s Korean Studies Program last month. Now, it has been selected to be the closing film at the 30th Hawaii International Film Festival (HIFF).

Although HIFF is small, it is billed as the ‘premiere international film event in the Pacific’ and ‘is the primary source for the discovery and exhibition of Asian and Pacific feature films, documentaries and short films in the nation.” HIFF has premiered award winning international films like Once Were Warriors, The Piano, Shall We Dance, Y Tu Mama Tambien, and Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. World renown film critic Roger Ebert has been a fan of HIFF and each year selects a movie to be shown at the festival, back when his health was better he would occasionally attend the film festival.

The South Korean film industry seems to be making its mark on HIFF, just last year it showed the Won Bin film Mother as it’s Opening Night film. The closing night “official screening” of 71:Into The Fire will be held on Friday, October 22, 2010. Oh, did I fail to mention it’s going to be a Red Carpet event and that the film’s four main actors T.O.P., Kwon Sang Woo, Cha Seung Won, and Kim Sang Woo along with director John H. Lee are scheduled to attend?! If only T.O.P. were to bring along Big Bang it would be a perfect event. If you have been saving up to go to Hawaii and are a fan of any of the above actors, October is looking like a mighty fine time to visit.

cr: StarNews, DailyNews, Osen, Newsen, hiff.org, seoulbeats

June 15, 2010

"71- Into the Gunfire" Chosen to Close the Hawaii International Film Festival

e100615_01.jpg

Taewon Entertainment announced on June 15th that the Korean War blockbuster, "71- Into the Gunfire", starring Kwon Sang-woo, Cha Seung-weon, and TOP from Big Bang was chosen to be the closing film at the Hawaii International Film Festival.?The movie is about 71 students who bravely rushed into the gunfire in October of 1950 to fight against North Korea. The project cost 11.3 billion won to make.

This is the 30th annual film festival held in the Aloha State running from October 14-24, 2010. The director of "71- Into the Gunfire", Lee Jae-han and the main stars from the movie will make an appearance at the official showing on October 22nd.?

In related news, there was a film-related invitational screening and foreign press conference at Stanford University in the US.?

The film will be released nationwide on June 16th in Korea.

Credit : KBS World

http://world.kbs.co.kr/english/entertainment/enter_chart_detail.htm?No=12302

Guest TY_KSW

June 15, 2010

"71- Into the Gunfire" Chosen to Close the Hawaii International Film Festival

Taewon Entertainment announced on June 15th that the Korean War blockbuster, "71- Into the Gunfire", starring Kwon Sang-woo, Cha Seung-weon, and TOP from Big Bang was chosen to be the closing film at the Hawaii International Film Festival.?The movie is about 71 students who bravely rushed into the gunfire in October of 1950 to fight against North Korea. The project cost 11.3 billion won to make.

This is the 30th annual film festival held in the Aloha State running from October 14-24, 2010. The director of "71- Into the Gunfire", Lee Jae-han and the main stars from the movie will make an appearance at the official showing on October 22nd.?

In related news, there was a film-related invitational screening and foreign press conference at Stanford University in the US.?

The film will be released nationwide on June 16th in Korea.

Credit : KBS World

http://world.kbs.co....il.htm?No=12302

Oh, the FOUR will be on red carpet on Oct 22? yes, Sangwoo has many fans in Hawaii.. oh yes.. thanks Willlaugh.gif

Thanks Ghada for beautiful photos.. hahhaha, our man is the best there ^^ w00t.gif

Kwon Sang-woo to cheer on Korean soccer team with son

20100511075747005876643_00000005_1_PA.jpg

Hallyu star and avid soccer fan Kwon Sang-woo will be cheering on the Korean soccer team, who plays the Argentinians tonight in the 2010 World Cup games, with his son Rookie and other family members.

"I think he was planning to watch tonight's game with friends but I am not sure because he hasn't been feeling well recently," a source close to the actor told Asia Economic Daily over the phone. "For now, I was told that he was going to cheer for the game with his family."

He explained that Kwon "feels happy about watching the games with Rookie, talking and laughing with him," adding that watching the actor so happy with his one-year-old son "makes me envious."

The source also asked that people support Kwon's latest pic "Into Fire," which opened at No. 1 in Korea yesterday by attracting 114,131 viewers, according to statistics released by the Korean Box Office System (KOBIS).

Kwon has starred in several notable television dramas and films including "My Tutor Friend" (2003) and "Love, So Divine" (2004).

His most famous role to date however, was in the 2003 TV series "Stairway to Heaven", which co-starred another Hallyu star Choi Ji-woo and became a smash hit throughout Asia.

War drama "Into Fire" is based on the true story of 71 student soldiers who fought during the Korean War, which marks its 60th anniversary this month.

Ranked 47th on FIFA (Federation Internationale de Football Association), the Korean soccer team surprised the world last Saturday by defeating Greece, ranked 17th, 2-0 in their first match of the World Cup.

Reporter : Kang Seung-hun tarophine@

Editor : Lynn Kim lynn2878@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2010061715273648492

June 18, 2010

Lack of character development puts ‘Fire’ out

17220415.jpg

Choi Seung-hyeon, left, plays a student leader in the new film “71: Into the Fire”. Provided by Taewon Entertainment

“Mom, I killed a man.”

This is the opening line of a letter found on the body of a student soldier fighting in the Korean War (1950-53). It later becomes the main motif of the war film “71: Into the Fire,” which opened Wednesday.

The film is based on the true story of 71 South Korean student soldiers who defended Pohang, a port city in North Gyeongsang, during the Korean War in 1950. As the South Korean Army converged on the Nakdong River to guard against the advancing North Korean Army, the student soldiers who remain in Pohang become the only defense against them.

The film opens with a battlefield scene. Bullets fly and the crack of gun shots and blasts is relentless. From the collapsing buildings and bomb explosions to the fluttering particles of dust and realistic makeup, everything is recreated in realistic detail, showing where the 11.3 billion won ($10 million) might have gone.

The fact that the film was made last winter was quite surprising, because there are no traces of the season. This is all the more incredible considering the movie’s beautiful images of the surrounding environment, shown in long shots of lush verdant fields, forests and mountains.

As the film progresses, the pace is fast, even abrupt, and director Lee Jae-han focuses heavily on the images rather than on the story of the student soldiers, who were drafted into the war as teenagers.

After the first battle scene ends and the unit has to leave the base in Pohang in order to make a sally to the Nakdong River, South Korean commander Kang Seok-dae (Kim Seung-woo) asks, “Which unit will defend Pohang?” and a line of trucks carrying middle and high school students rolls toward the unit as if in answer.

However, there is no background on the students nor information on how they came to be drafted. The only thing we see are flashbacks from the memories of student leader Oh Jang-beom (Choi Seung-hyeon, a?k?a T.O.P. from Big Bang?), during which we see him with his mother and revisit time he left home to go to war. That’s not really enough to help us understand Oh, let alone the other students.

This lack of character development doesn’t arouse our sympathy for the soldiers and creates confusion as to just what their motivations are. This is especially frustrating with North Korean officer Park Moo-rang (Cha Seung-won) - a villain that isn’t really all that villainous.

At one point, he takes one of the students captive and then goes to the student encampment to ask if they are ready to surrender. Had the writers shown us more of Park’s character leading up to that point, we might have understood why he would do such a thing, but the way the character is written now just raises more questions.

Audiences may have expected that Lee, who has primarily directed melodramas in the past, including “A Moment to Remember” (2004), would produce a film with a tight story line and beautiful imagery.

But Lee seems to have chosen the imagery over the story, perhaps because the film’s running time of 120 minutes is too short to allow for both elements. And that was frustrating.

By Suh Yun-young Contributing writer [estyle@joongang.co.kr]

Credit : JoongAngDaily

http://joongangdaily.joins.com/article/view.asp?aid=2922002

"Into the Fire" takes the #1 spot at the box office in just one day

201006170726775977_1.jpg

Source: http://osen.mt.co.kr/

Translated by: Aleee @ http://ibigbang.wordpress.com/

More than 100,000 people attented the release of “Into the Fire” on it’s first day and topped the box office at number 1. Choi Seung Hyun (TOP), Kwon Sang Woo, Cha Seung Won and Kim Seung woo starred in this movie.

According to the Film Council of the Integrated System of Cinema tickets, “Into the Fire” which was released on June 16th garnered an attendance of 114,131 people nation wide, and a record total of 249,223 people. “The Office” had the number 1 spot for two weeks of being released and “Into the Fire” has gone up to beat them for the number 1 spot.

“Into the Fire” is rated 12+ and it’s a unique blockbuster masterpiece that has not been seen recently in Korea, therefore it’s attracting lots of attention from Korea.

This movie is based on a true story about 71 impressive student soldiers that defended and a fought a war for Korea, Pohang. “Into the Fire” has now grabbed the megaphone and attention from “A Moment to Remember” which was directed by Lee Jae Han who is also the director of “Into the Fire”.

“Into the Fire” was also selected as the closing movie at the Hawaii International Film Festival.

Guest shin.hye

71.jpg

71 Into the Fire will be hitting the cinemas in Singapore in August 2010!

Be sure to catch Kwon Sang Woo in action on big screen!

For updates (and to show your support), please join Facebook fanpage (Singapore): Click Here

Please support Kwon Sang Woo and 71 Into the Fire! (:

71.jpg

For updates (and to show your support), please join Facebook fanpage (Singapore): Click Here

Hi shin.hye, thanks for this info. Wow, so lucky those fans out there - they could get the chance to see this movie on the big screen. Too sad & bad that there's no K-movies showing or being released here in my side. Gosh, Singaporean, this is so soon! Time flies so fast! I’m sure his fans there will support this film. :lol:

Guest TY_KSW

Thanks Shin Hye for the news..

So envy you guys in Singapore, could catch KSW in August..

Surely it will hit all boxes in there..

Fightings!!!

*** Wow, congratulations to KSW & the rest of the casts! I want to see this movie soon. I'm so happy to know that this film is doing very well - box office wise. It has an amazing cast! Fighting! :lol:

Into the Fire is a hit at the box office

20100618_intothefire_hitmovie.jpg

After only three days since its release, the movie Into the Fire has already attracted 450,000 viewers and has quickly become the number one movie in Korea!

With popular and talented actors such as, Cha Seung Won, Kwon Sang Woo, and popular idol Choi Seung Hyun (Big Bang’s TOP), Into the Fire was highly anticipated even before its release.

It’s incredible how this movie has attracted so many viewers despite being released the during chaotic and burning 2010 World Cup season.

Source : allkpop

Guest TY_KSW

*** Wow, congratulations to KSW & the rest of the casts! I want to see this movie soon. I'm so happy to know that this film is doing very well - box office wise. It has an amazing cast! Fighting! laugh.gif

Into the Fire is a hit at the box office

After only three days since its release, the movie Into the Fire has already attracted 450,000 viewers and has quickly become the number one movie in Korea!

With popular and talented actors such as, Cha Seung Won, Kwon Sang Woo, and popular idol Choi Seung Hyun (Big Bang’s TOP), Into the Fire was highly anticipated even before its release.

It’s incredible how this movie has attracted so many viewers despite being released the during chaotic and burning 2010 World Cup season.

Yes, i m not surprised but very happy!!

it indeed a blockburster .... !! Sangwoo, Success

looking forward to the next step DAEMUL.. :))

"71 Into the Fire" enters box office at No. 1

2010062110235086270_1.jpg

Korean war epic "71 Into the Fire" successfully bowed into the top spot on the local box office over the weekend, pushing back two-week winner "A Story of Bangja" down the chart.

Figures by the Korean Box Office System (KOBIS) released on Monday revealed that the newly released picture, which opened in theaters on June 16, attracted 809,229 moviegoers during the weekend of June 18 to 20.

The film has accumulated over 1.1 million admissions to date, making it the fastest movie this year to breach the one million mark.

"Fire," starring Hallyu star Kywon Sang-woo, Cha Seung-won, Kim Seung-woo and T.O.P from idol group Big Bang, is about the true story of 71 student soldiers who fought during the Korean War. The film commemorates the 60th anniversary of the war this month.

Erotic comedy "A Story of Bangja," starring Kim Ju-hyeok, Ryoo Seung-bum and Jo Yeo-jeong, slipped one notch to second place selling 332,607 tickets, while action flick "The A-Team" also dropped a spot to No. 3 with 192,572 admits.

"How To Train Your Dragon" and "Sex and the City 2" followed behind sequentially with 109,612 and 83,306 moviegoers, respectively.

Other movies on the top 10 included "Street Dance 3D," "Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time," "The Karate Kid," "IP MAN 2" and "Hero of the Rails."

Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2010062110235086270

[CHART] Weekend Box Office: June 18-20

2010062110302044427_2.jpg

[box Office] The Keeper, Knight and Day, The Runaways, Mistress of Spices, 71: Into the Fire

(skipped............)

71: Into the Fire (Korea)

20100618001002_0.jpg

Opening June 16

War Drama. Directed by Lee Jae-han. Inspired by the true story of 71 high-school aged students that fended off a North Korean onslaught during the initial phases of the Korean War, the Lee Jae-han directed war drama marks Big Bang member Choi Seung-hyun’s debut as the film’s lead. Heartthrob Kwon Sang-woo co-stars as the ill-tempered rebel, whose entire family is wiped out by the communist invaders alongside Cha Seung-won as the leader of the North Korean platoon that engages the students in the 12-hour stand-off.

Credit : Korea Herald

http://www.koreaherald.com/entertainment/Detail.jsp?newsMLId=20100617000967

*** Wahhh…….. congratulations to KSW & the rest of the cast! I’m so happy for him. :sweatingbullets:

[iNTERVIEW] Kwon Sang-woo "thirsty" for "Fire" success

2010062309242443047_7.jpg

Hallyu star Kwon Sang-woo has said he is "thirsty" to see the success of his new film "71 Into the Fire," hoping the war pic will outshine the reputation of his former big screen hits.

"The movies I've starred in for the past eight years had all done well up till two years ago so I am thirsty for the success of this one," Kwon said of his expectations for "Fire" during an interview with Asia Economic Daily.

"In the end, it's up to the heavens but I do hope it breaks my previous record and that it becomes the highest grossing movie this year," the actor added.

Kwon had placed a succession of films atop the local box office during his ten-year career starting with smash hit "My Tutor Friend" which attracted 5.2 million moviegoers during its run in 2003, equivalent to over 10 million on today's box office, a feat which only a handful of local films have achieved in Korean film history.

His more recent works however, such as "Fate" and "More than Blue," flopped on the box office, and his small screen roles in "Bad Love" and "Cinderella Man" also failed to enhance the Asian-star status he had first gained from "Stairway to Heaven" co-starring actress Choi Ji-woo.

"That's why I had felt quite daunted recently but at the same time, was eagerly looking for an opportunity to work on a really good movie," admitted Kwon. That is when he came across the scenario for "Fire," about 71 student soldiers who fight in the Korean War.

2010062310292047622_11.jpg

"I didn't hesitate to take it on -- it had a very well-executed scenario, it was refreshing in that it would be about student soldiers and it's not often that you're given a chance to work on a war pic given the circumstances the Korean film industry is in," Kwon explained excitedly.

Regarding his role as a juvenile delinquent who has opted to fight in the war as a fake student soldier instead of being sent to a reformatory, Kwon said, "I also thought that I would be playing a very important character in the film, one that would have a big impact. He undergoes a lot of emotional ups and downs so I was happy to be able to get to show various sides to his personality,"

"Plus, who knows whether this will be my last time wearing a school uniform?" joked the 33-year-old, also a father of a 17-month-old son.

Kwon has donned a school uniform for several big screen roles, with each becoming a hit, leading the actor himself as well as others to believe the school uniform is his lucky charm.

So it just may be that the lucky charm is working its magic or Kwon is better than ever at doing what he is considered to do best -- acting the role of a perverse student who has his school hat perched slantingly on his head -- but figures have indicated Kwon's wishes may come true.

The film has become the fastest grossing Korean film so far this year, breaching the one million admissions mark in just five days of its release on June 16 and is slowing no signs of slowing down.

The film, also starring top actors Cha Seung-won, Kwon Sang-woo and boy band Big Bang member TOP (Choi Seung-hyun), commemorates the 60th anniversary of the war this month.

Jessica Kim jesskim@

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2010062315484617047

[iNTERVIEW] Kwon Sang-woo eyeing acting roles in China

2010062316194670767_2.jpg

Actor Kwon Sang-woo, one of the most successful stars in both Korea and Japan, has turned his eyes to China as he sets out to expand his acting career to a wider audience in Asia.

During an interview with Asia Economic Daily, the 33-year-old Hallyu star explained he is "looking into a film or drama role for next year in the Greater China region," and that "talks are currently in process."

He added that it is "quite natural" that he would be set on acting in Japan as well, where he has his largest Asian fanbase, although he will take his time in selecting a role.

In the meantime, he said he would hold fan meetings in Tokyo and Osaka around his birthday in August and in December where he plans to sing newly recorded songs.

Having sung ballads "Missing" and "Tears for Love" during his meet and greets in February in Japan, Kwon said he will continue to record new songs for each fan meeting and release an album when he has recorded about ten songs in total.

"It doesn't mean I'll be making a debut as a singer however," he explained, adding it will rather just be a gift for his fans.

Kwon, who has appeared in several dramas and movies since his debut in 2001, is most well-known for his roles in the 2003 TV series "Stairway to Heaven" and Korean films "My Tutor Friend" and "Love, So Divine."

He has been promoting his latest box office topper "71 Into the Fire," about 71 student soldiers who battle against North Korean army soldiers during the Korean War, also starring some of Korea's most popular celebrities including Kim Seung-woo, Cha Seung-won and Big Bang member T.O.P.

He is married to Miss Korea-turned-actress Sohn Tae-young and has a 17-month-old boy named Rookie.

Jessica Kim jesskim@

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2010062316194670767

June 24, 2010

With a star-studded season, let the fall TV tussle begin

[Talk of the town]

If you haven’t been fighting over the remote with your family, the drama lineup for the latter half of this year will make you do so.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Ko Hyeon-jeong and Kwon Sang-woo will be appearing on the SBS drama “Big Fish,” which is scheduled to hit the airwaves in October.

The setting for this drama is derived from the works of cartoonist and painter Park In-kwon, and depicts a human rights lawyer with a gold digger who gets involved in politics.

By Hannah Kim, Contributing writer

http://joongangdaily.joins.com/article/view.asp?aid=2922233

Guest TY_KSW

June 24, 2010

With a star-studded season, let the fall TV tussle begin

[Talk of the town]

If you haven’t been fighting over the remote with your family, the drama lineup for the latter half of this year will make you do so.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Ko Hyeon-jeong and Kwon Sang-woo will be appearing on the SBS drama “Big Fish,” which is scheduled to hit the airwaves in October.

The setting for this drama is derived from the works of cartoonist and painter Park In-kwon, and depicts a human rights lawyer with a gold digger who gets involved in politics.

By Hannah Kim, Contributing writer

http://joongangdaily...asp?aid=2922233

hahha, our man is the gold digger.. hahahha! good choice.. I m dying to see his new image, sexy + evil + romance ^^

Thanks much Will ... laugh.gif

*** When I saw & read the headline I thought it's a project - hehehe. The story is quite a bit funny when you imagine it but I feel sorry for him. Why doesn't he use his driver at such a wee hours of the morning. Wondering why he was on the street during that time? At least he went to the Police Station & took responsibility for his action/mistakes, & no one is hurt. Was he drunk or tipsy for that matter - why he bumped anything he passed by? Though, it's a bit obvious that he was drunk I understand him - if I were in his shoes I'd also panic in that situation, the reason why he ran off. I don't want to throw any accusations to him he's just human. But what happened to you, my love? I'm happy that he got out from this fine & next time, be very careful! What a bad very early morning for him. But bad things happen sometimes. :mellow:<_<

Kwon Sang Woo booked for a hit and run

June 24th, 2010 // by javabeans

kwonsangwoo_95.jpg

Kwon Sang-woo has gotten himself into a bit of a pickle for a hit and run accident, for which he was booked (but not detained) by Seoul’s Kangnam Police Station on June 24.

According to the police station, the incident occurred at 2:55 am on the morning of June 12, in an alley in the Cheongdamdong neighborhood of Kangnam. The Cadillac driven by Kwon hit a parked car on the front bumper. Kwon allegedly then backed up, colliding with the patrol car that was approaching from behind. He drove on for about 300 meters to a nearby parking lot, then hit (again!) a tree. He apparently gave up all hope of a smooth getaway scene and got out of the car, and then ran off.

(Okay, I know this is a criminal charge, but OMG SO FUNNY.)

Two days after the incident, on the afternoon of June 14, Kwon went to the Kangnam Police Station and was questioned. Kwon’s explanation for his behavior was, “The patrol car was following behind me and there was a sudden accident, and I got scared.” He added that he had not been drinking. There’s no way to know if he had in fact been drunk, so he is only being accused of a hit and run at this time. (Although if that’s the way the guy drives sober, dude has no business behind the wheel, period!)

Via Yonhap News

Kwon Sang Woo releases official statement on hit and run accident

20100624_kwonsangwoostatement-460x695.jpg

The acting industry of Korea has literally been on fire in the past several hours after the big news of actor Kwon Sang Woo committing a hit-and-run became public. The story has left many fans and netizens in astonishment and dismay, especially with the actor’s career at stake.

Kwon Sang Woo has been explaining the situation as being a mere accident caused by his fear and unskillful driving, and to clear up the confusion, the actor’s company released its official statement to the media.

“Actor Kwon Sang Woo was driving on an alley behind a wedding hall when his vehicle slipped due to the road being wet from rain. He bumped into a parked vehicle, and while he was backing up to take care of the situation he accidently bumped into a police vehicle which was returning to the station after a patrol.

He panicked and attempted to park the car at the wedding hall’s parking lot, but crashed into a flower bed. He panicked and drove off from the scene. A representative from the company visited the scene shortly after, admitted that Kwon caused the accident and Kwon received police investigation.

The details have been sent to prosecuter’s office for further investigation and Kwon is deeply regretting the fact that he caused the accidents and escaped from the scene.”

Although the story tells that Kwon Sang Woo’s reckless actions were not intentional, many netizens are refusing to buy it. The male star actually has quite a record of “lying” to the press, including how he’s once promised that his wife was not premaritally pregnant (but turned out she was).

Whose side are you on?

Kwon Sang-woo indicted for hit-and-run accident 2 wks ago

20100604092151032827922_00000078_1_PA.jpg

The police have booked Korean actor Kwon Sang-woo without physical detention for a hit-and-run accident that happened two weeks ago.

According to Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency on Thursday, the actor had been driving on the wrong side of the road near Cheongdam-dong on June 12, around 2:55 a.m. and collided into a parked car when he was discovered by the police.

He then ran his car into the police vehicle trying to back out from the collision and drove away for about 300 meters before hitting a flowerbed. He abandoned his vehicle and fled the scene.

Kwon showed up at the police station two days later and underwent investigation for the accident.

He reportedly told the authorities, "The police car was following me and I got scared... I was not drunk driving."

He was only charged for the hit-and-run since the police could not check his alcohol level at the time of the accident.

Meanwhile, Kwon's agency released a press release on Friday, explaining that Kwon's car had "slipped in the rain and collided into a parked car" and ran into the police vehicle while he was backing up his car to take necessary means to take care of the accident.

Kwon was trying to park his car in front of the wedding hall where the accident occurred, but hit a flowerbed in the parking lot. He then panicked and left the scene, but a source close to Kwon later showed up and admitted the accident.

The agency added that Kwon is "deeply regretting his mistake due to poor driving and his leaving the scene."

Kwon has starred in several notable television dramas and films including "My Tutor Friend" (2003) and "Love, So Divine" (2004).

His most famous role to date however, was in the 2003 TV series "Stairway to Heaven", which co-starred another Hallyu star Choi Ji-woo and became a smash hit throughout Asia.

He currently stars in the film "71 - Into The Fire," which is based on the true story of 71 student soldiers who fought during the Korean War.

Reporter : Ko Jae-wan star@

Editor : Lynn Kim lynn2878@

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2010062510075022461

Guest TY_KSW

*** When I saw & read the headline I thought it's a project - hehehe. The story is quite a bit funny when you imagine it but I feel sorry for him. Why doesn't he use his driver at such a wee hours of the morning. Wondering why he was on the street during that time? At least he went to the Police Station & took responsibility for his action/mistakes, & no one is hurt. Was he drunk or tipsy for that matter - why he bumped anything he passed by? Though, it's a bit obvious that he was drunk I understand him - if I were in his shoes I'd also panic in that situation, the reason why he ran off. I don't want to throw any accusations to him he's just human. But what happened to you, my love? I'm happy that he got out from this fine & next time, be very careful! What a bad very early morning for him. But bad things happen sometimes. mellow.gif