Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

*** I'm excited for this KSW upcoming drama. This sounds great. :lol::D

Daemul eyes a fall premier on SBS

May 10th, 2010 // by javabeans

gohyunjung_49.jpg

It looks like Daemul is close to getting an airdate on SBS; producers have been meeting with the broadcasters to set a date in stone, and while it’s not fixed yet, it’s likely to take the Wednesday-Thursday timeslot after the Hong sisters fantasy-trendy drama My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho. That drama will premiere in August, meaning Daemul will probably hit the air in October.

This comes after a rocky pre-production period two years ago that included PD switches, which was followed by a cancellation and even a lawsuit against one of its stars. (The production’s two leads, Go Hyun-jung and Kwon Sang-woo, went on to other projects after waiting for Daemul, but a dispute arose regarding whether they were free of their obligations. Eventually they worked it out and both stars are back onboard.) The project had been dropped by SBS, was rumored to be picked up by MBC, and is now back at SBS.

Daemul has attracted a lot of attention from the get-go; based on a manhwa, it features a relationship between the first female president and the gigolo who seduces her.

Via Star News

Guest TY_KSW

*** I'm excited for this KSW upcoming drama. This sounds great. :lol::D

Daemul eyes a fall premier on SBS

May 10th, 2010 // by javabeans

Daemul has attracted a lot of attention from the get-go; based on a manhwa, it features a relationship between the first female president and the gigolo who seduces her.

Via Star News

oh lah lah! They forwarded it from May to August?

3 months skip!

nevermind, to be convenient to our man to summary his dance steps, bon-bon shaking , and long hair feeding ^^

:lol:

oh lah lah! They forwarded it from May to August?

3 months skip!

nevermind, to be convenient to our man to summary his dance steps, bon-bon shaking , and long hair feeding ^^

OMG it can't be.... :angry: another months to wait same with I am legend :angry:<_< ... <_<

Guest TY_KSW

Cha Seung Won: Sangwoo, Look at Top's fingers! Whole stylist rings. Could we?

100510houkakaiken211.jpg

Kwon Sang Woo: Oh yes, thats rock! I think we should refer to wives's permission... Hyung!

100510houkakaiken240.jpg

CSW+KSW: Aishhh, thats the pride of a single man!! :P

100510houkakaiken234.jpg

*** This looks like a nice movie. :lol::D

Official movie poster for 71-Into the Fire released

20100512_71_1-460x657.jpg

Having earlier revealed the movie poster for the war movie 71-Into the Fire, another official movie poster has been revealed by Taewon Entertainment on the 13th.

In this new poster, the four main leads Cha Seung Won, T.O.P, Kim Seung Woo and Kwon Sang Woo are showed with a pained expression on their faces while scenes in the lower part shows the intense war scenes, which will no doubt be a grim reminder that war is cruel.

Kwon Sang Woo and T.O.P play student soliders who are outnumbered but fight valiantly to defend a strategic point against the advancing North Korean army led by Cha Seung Won. Kim Seung Woo plays a middle ranking South Korean officer.

The movie will premiere in cinemas this June.

Source : allkpop

Guest TY_KSW

I read news in Japan, Daemul will be broadcasted the pilot episode in SBS on Oct 6 (wed/thu)..

:D

We will see a dashing deadly handsome casanova soon soon soon ^^

I read news in Japan, Daemul will be broadcasted the pilot episode in SBS on Oct 6 (wed/thu)..

:D

We will see a dashing deadly handsome casanova soon soon soon ^^

Hi TY, thanks for this great news. I'm happy since this drama has not been started filming yet there's news now about the broadcast. Well, what's new - only in Japan can do that. Such a lucky place to stay in. I miss our man, dear! :lol::mellow:

Today May 13 our man came Japan

he will stay there until May 18 ^^ :D

TY, thanks for this info again. I think by this time he's back now in Korea. Wondering what did he do there, huh? :P:mellow:

New Ko Hyeon-jeong, Kwon Sang-woo series to air Oct 6

2010051909512357358_1.jpg

A new TV series starring top Korean stars Ko Hyeon-jeong and Kwon Sang-woo is scheduled to begin its run on October 6, according to the drama's production company Lee Kim Productions on Wednesday.

An associate from Lee Kim explained, "The new drama with Ko and Kwon tentatively titled "Big Thing" will join the Wednesday and Thursday night primetime line-up during the latter half of the year," explained an associate from Lee Kim.

"Big," based on the comic book series of the same title by Park In-kwon, is about a first-class gigolo (played by Kwon) who helps a human rights lawyer (Ko) to achieve her dream of becoming Korea's first female president.

"Big" will premiere after a series tentatively titled "The Legendary Fox with Nine Tails is My Girlfriend" ends its run -- the show will start its run in August succeeding action drama "Bad Boy" which will air next week.

Ko made her debut into the entertainment industry as a former Miss Korea in 1989. She is known as one of the top actresses in the country after her role in the hit series "Queen Seon-deok."

Kwon has starred in several dramas and movies since his debut in 2001. He is well-known for his roles in the 2003 TV series "Stairway to Heaven" and Korean films "My Tutor Friend" and most recently "Into Fire."

Reporter : Ko Jae-wan star@

Editor : Lucia Hong luciahong@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.ht...051909512357358

Guest TY_KSW

Thanks Will for the full article ^^

Our man had a special FM with 300 fans in Guam on May 17

Only 300 fans were selected to meet him in Guam..

20100519230707bc9.jpg

20100519222504db5.jpg

20100519230704f26.jpg

20100519222503429.jpg

20100519222502d54.jpg

20100519230706d7f.jpg

20100519222506cc5.jpg

Thanks Will for the full article ^^

Our man had a special FM with 300 fans in Guam on May 17

Only 300 fans were selected to meet him in Guam..

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/3686/20...19230707bc9.jpg

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/1364/20...19222504db5.jpg

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/7236/20...19230704f26.jpg

Hi TY, thanks for this info again. Also, thanks for posting the photos. :P:lol:

"Into Fire" sold to four additional countries

2010052417212218581_1.jpg

Korean film "Into Fire" has been sold to another four countries including the U.K., Germany, Singapore and Russia at a film market in France held concurrently with the Cannes Film Festival which ended over the weekend.

The film had been picked up even ahead of its promotional screening at the market by Ascot Elite Entertainment Group which distributes to German speaking countries in Europe and Benelux.

According to the film's overseas distributor Fine Cut, the international buyers for the newly signed countries said "Into Fire" is different from previous Korean War movies in terms of its commercial potential and sensitivity which can relay to a global audience.

Fine Cut also added that they are also in the process of fine-tuning the terms of contracts with countries such as Australia, China, Swiss, Taiwan, and Spain who have also shown strong interest in buying rights for the film.

“Into Fire,” starring actors Cha Seung-won, Kim Seung-woo, Kwon Sang-woo and T.O.P of the idol group Big Bang, is based on a true event during the Korean War where 71 student soldiers fought to protect a support line along the Nakdong River, the country's largest river which flows through the center and south of South Korea.

The film paying tribute to the 60th anniversary of the war is set for release on June 17th.

Reporter: Yoon-hyung Kim

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.ht...052417212218581

Guest TY_KSW

Oh lala, China is in the purchase list too?

surprising me, since Into Fire is much or less, fighting agains communist army (North troop)

I m hoping our film impoter could be allowed to buy...

[PHOTO] "Into Fire" director, cast attend showcase

2010052515493136443_1.jpg

2010052515130779391_1.jpg

2010052515130779391_3.jpg

2010052515130779391_4.jpg

2010052515111144769_1.jpg

From left, director Lee Jae-han and actors Kim Seung-woo, T.O.P, Kwon Sang-woo and Cha Seung-won pose during a photo session of a showcase for film "Into Fire" held at Lotte World in Seoul, South Korea on May 24, 2010.

Photographer : Park Sung-Ki musictok@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

Guest TY_KSW

Kwon Sang Woo - The actor would protect you if war happened

http://bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popu...p;mode=sub_view

711c6c6ed21d52669947ca4f24b4bdbd.jpg

Lotte Shopping Mall Online have carried a poll on "If war happened which actor would protect you?. In the end of May 24, actor Kwon Sang-woo won 66.46% (12,572 votes) occupied the 1st. Followed by TOP received 33.54 percent (6,346 people) ranked 2nd. The poll took 1 week gaining a total of 18,918 viewers' votes.

He is a brave and real man, in they eyes of netizens... :rolleyes: