Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest ladymoon

I've read on GG soompi thread: Kwon Sangwoo asked YoonA's CM staff about Yoona's shoe size then gave Yoona Gucci sneakers for birthday.

wow, KSW is so sweet and he takes care of his partner well :D

Guest TY_KSW

I've read on GG soompi thread: Kwon Sangwoo asked YoonA's CM staff about Yoona's shoe size then gave Yoona Gucci stevephufor birthday.

wow, KSW is so sweet and he takes care of his partner well :D

KSw is a thoughful and nice man...

wow, Gucci sneaker is often about USD400 :D

Guest TY_KSW

Sangwoo should hire u as PR manager for Tea'us dear! B)

Good idea, i will apply, free! :lol:

Here is crowd of ppl infront of TEA' US for his signature day Jun 13

d44dc7ccd5f7c953717d1bf.jpg

89aa1a420b48b57e88f758b.jpg

Credit as stated

Guest peace2007

d44dc7ccd5f7c953717d1bf.jpg

89aa1a420b48b57e88f758b.jpg

Credit as stated

One More Picture of Sangwoo's Signature on 13, June in Tea'Us^^

20090615_20bca90019f61590694dwomGzSq0YmAI.jpg

Credits CSWS

KSW might follow the footsteps of his close buddies SSH and SJS' in going independent...

http://news.nate.com/view/20090615n06808

기사전송 2009-06-15 11:11 최종수정 2009-06-15 12:20

*via online translator

- Kwon also said topseuta holroseogi. Song Seung Heon (over 33). Sojiseop (32) and Korean pop stars and the contract expired recently, the agency alone, and to join in the said Kwon.

- Kwon, a close on October 15, "Kwon's agency alone has been shown to" the "no plans to enter the Agent for the time being. Will personally be doing.

-Song Seung Heon in a friendship built in the beginning of his show business debut. Sojiseop and the possibility for sonjapeul "is not absolute. Best colleagues to work together does not work, "he said.

- Last month, sinderelramaen 'Kwon finished take a rest for a long time to operate his cafe' tierce 'management is committed to.

- Bae Yong-joon (37) and Kwon Sang-woo of the Korean Wave jipin fire. Song Seung Heon. And sojiseop 'trio' of the path where the readers are interested in the hot hyanghalji entertainment.

Guest TY_KSW

KSW might follow the footsteps of his close buddies SSH and SJS' in going independent...

actually KSW has his own company name Golden Thumb.. :D

actually KSW has his own company name Golden Thumb.. :D

ohh my apologies...

i misunderstood the article...i read something about October 15th closing or expired?...and i thought it was for his contract with Golden Thumb Entertainment...

maybe it's talking about helping each other or some sorts in sharing resources or what have you...because i know these guys are very close in real life...

Guest TY_KSW

ohh my apologies...

i misunderstood the article...i read something about October 15th closing or expired?...and i thought it was for his contract with Golden Thumb Entertainment...

maybe it's talking about helping each other or some sorts in sharing resources or what have you...because i know these guys are very close in real life...

you are not wrong,

Actually last year our Sangwoo joined Fantoment and at same time he got his own agent.

I thought the article you read was for Fantoment expired. :)

[] d44dc7ccd5f7c953717d1bf.jpg[/]

[] 89aa1a420b48b57e88f758b.jpg[/]

Credit as stated

Hi TY, thanks for posting the photos. He looks great. :sweatingbullets::lol:

TEA' US

Signature day . Jun 16

Brief introduction of TEA'US

[] 4b483b73t6c348dc05ca869.jpg[/]

Credit: CSWS

TY, I want this mug................. & the man................ hahaha - :D:lol::sweatingbullets:

More than Blue to be introduced in Japan soon

[] 1b37d67483d672743c4245b.jpg[/]

[] 79ea8ae5f60448040bb41af.jpg[/]

Hi TY, thanks for this info. So lucky these Japanese people, they're always the first to get what's from Korea. Gosh, why my country isn't getting into this, huh? They're only after American & Chinese movies. ;):mellow:

Guest TY_KSW

Hi TY, thanks for this info. So lucky these Japanese people, they're always the first to get what's from Korea. Gosh, why my country isn't getting into this, huh? They're only after American & Chinese movies. ;):mellow:

hahhah my dear, you got it wrong, Japan is not the first in this case.

My country is the 1st.. kakkaka! :lol: