Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

The name of this MV you wanna know is 《Ace of sorrow》

Here is the MV Online~~

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?cli...of+sorrow%A1%B7

Thanks Peace2007 for giving out the link..

Please keep it up! :D

Hi TY, whatever hairstyle he has, long or short, he can always pull - through. But can't wait to see his hair for his upcoming drama soon. :D:lol:

TY, thanks for posting the photos. I don't get tired of looking at him from time to time here - especially this back view. Looking at that body is a work of ART for me. So sexy & HOT! :sweatingbullets::lol:

my dear, agreed, he is best in anystyle

our sweet n demure and innocent Moi also suggested a new hairstyle for him before, that is as bald as a monk!

hahah, he must be i a Chinese drama roling the Shaolin monk... acting kungfu ! hahahha

Imagine how he was in that bald style! :lol:

Thanks Peace2007 for giving out the link..

Please keep it up! :D

our sweet n demure and innocent Moi also suggested a new hairstyle for him before, that is as bald as a monk!

hahah, he must be i a Chinese drama roling the Shaolin monk... acting kungfu ! hahahha

TY, I'm sure & I could say it over & over again that any hairstyle is best for him but I think I still have to prepare myself seeing our man being bald. Nooo.............. can't accept it nor would want to imagine it. I would dread this day to come - hahaha ! :D:lol:

Guest Harohi

Does anyone have video or mp3 for the song that our man sang it in Osaka

it's "I love you"

I really want to hear it by his voice :blush:

Yoona & Kwon Sang Woo Will Kiss

20090602_yoona_ksw_572.jpg

S♡NEs are ablaze with news of Kwon Sang Woo and SNSD / Girls' Generation's Yoona upcoming kissing scene in their drama "Cinderella Man".

Wait... now I'm not sure if I'm envious of Yoona or Kwon Sang Woo. Damn.

20090602_yoona_ksw_pic2.jpg

Here's some stalker pics of the filming, just so you have some manifestation to which you can direct your envy and/or admiration.

20090602_yoona_ksw_pic3.jpg

20090602_yoona_ksw_pic4.jpg

Source : allkpop

Guest TY_KSW

Yoona & Kwon Sang Woo Will Kiss

S♡NEs are ablaze with news of Kwon Sang Woo and SNSD / Girls' Generation's Yoona upcoming kissing scene in their drama "Cinderella Man".

Wait... now I'm not sure if I'm envious of Yoona or Kwon Sang Woo. Damn.

Here's some stalker pics of the filming, just so you have some manifestation to which you can direct your envy and/or admiration.

Source : allkpop

good, they will be envious!

My warning: kekeke, Korean #1 momjjang is the best kisser!

*** Hey, this will be Yoona’s 1st kiss? But I read that she had a kissing scene also in her last drama, You are My Destiny. Wondering how many kissing scenes are there in this drama. KSW fighting! :lol:

‘CINDERELLA MAN’ KWON SANG WOO, KISS SCENE WITH 20 YEAR OLD YOONA

Source: http://cafe.daum.net/milkye

Translated by: blingbling9@soshified.com

Eyes have been on the current star, Kwon Sangwoo as he has a surprising kiss scene with SNSD Yoona in the MBC Wednesday, Thursday drama 'Cinderella Man'.

'Cinderella Man' that will end on the 4th has given hints to the TV viewers that the major male and female characters, Kwon Sangwoo and Yoona will have kiss scenes and end in a happy ending. However, the producer said that no one knows the ending and have been keeping his lips tight on whether or not Oh Daesan (played by Kwon Sangwoo) and Seo Yoojin (played by Yoona) will happily reunite.

In 'Cinderella Man', Kwon Sangwoo moves on from his recent failures and shows his charisma as a romantic guy. His previous work 'My Tutor Friend' as a comedy movie displayed fantastic teamwork with the top star, Kim Haneul, but in this drama, he meets Yoona as his new partner and has been evaluated as showing his experience in acting.

On the 30th of the last month, Yoona who turned 20 years old (in Korean age) filmed her very first kiss scene as an actress right the next day which showed her maturity as an adult after her coming-of-age ceremony. Yoona wrote a greeting on her official homepage saying 'I don't like how I don't have the opportunity to meet my fans because I'm busy with the drama' and uploaded a picture with a cake sent by her fans without any make-up.

'Cinderella Man' took place in the Dongdaemoon market, the number 1 shopping market that’s popular both day and night in Korea, as a drama where Kwon Sangwoo displayed his burning passion for acting by playing 2 different roles at once for the first time.

He played Lee Junhee who is a timid fashion plutocrat and as Oh Daesan who has a burning ambition for his clothing store in Dongdaemoon while Yoona played Yoojin who encountres both love and dream of Daesun and overcomes being double-hearted to seek love.

'Cinderella Man' is a very important piece of work for both and other actors. As an actress, Yoona took first steps forward, which were more of a burden due to her daily drama 'You're My Destiny' that had a high program rating while Kwon Sangwoo needed this to recover from his failed drama, 'Bad Love'.

Although Hwang Jungmin-Kim Ahjoong's 'Babo' and Cha Seungwon-Kim Sunah's 'City Hall' and etc have jumped in the tense competition with the Wednesday, Thursday dramas, 'Cinderella Man' was confirmed to have a steady audience and recognized to be a well-made drama.

look on d bright side dear :phew: ...... baldie Sangwoo needn't worry about dandruff! 36_11_6.gif

Guest TY_KSW

*** Hey, this will be Yoona's 1st kiss? But I read that she had a kissing scene also in her last drama, You are My Destiny. Wondering how many kissing scenes are there in this drama. KSW fighting! :lol:

this is her first LIPs kiss, if it happened

the last drama her kiss was on cheek :lol:

here scenes coming soon tonight

hope it is not on cheek...

:lol:

clip2ulf.jpg

clip4j.jpg

clip3l.jpg

clip5zdi.jpg

this is her first LIPs kiss, if it happened

the last drama her kiss was on cheek :lol:

here scenes coming soon tonight

hope it is not on cheek...

:lol:

[] clip2ulf.jpg[]

[] clip4j.jpg[/]

[] clip3l.jpg[/]

Hi TY, thanks for the reply & clarification. Wow, I'm sure the 1st kiss will happen tonight finally............ She's just so lucky. How time really flies, huh? Then, the finale' of the drama will be tonight. Good job here, KSW! You're so cool & awesome in this drama! :D:lol: