Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

The big scenes above was shooting in Jejudo. At that time there were many Japanese tourists visiting the sites. The coincidence is most of tourists are KSW fans ! :lol: They were so excited when seeing the filming and then treated whole team to a lunch snack! :D

http://eto.freechal.com/news/view.asp?Code=20090324150109040

Hi TY, thanks for this bits of info. :lol::D

CINDERELLA MAN’S ISLAND SHOOT

thumb_cinderella4.jpgthumb_cinderella5.jpg

Here are some new stills of Kwon Sang-woo in his upcoming dual-role as the lead character(s) in MBC’s Cinderella Man [신데렐라 맨]. These were taken from a recent shoot on Jeju Island, before a group of Japanese fans, who tagged along to the site to cheer on the drama production.

According to a production staff, this Jeju shoot comprised three nights and four days, starting on March 18 at Jeju International Airport.

The Jeju portions involve one of Kwon’s characters (who happen to look identical, either through drama magic or perhaps a standard kdrama “twist”?); he travels to Udo Island, a small isle off the larger Jeju Island, in search of information about his birth mother.

On the last day of this location shoot, Kwon filmed a scene overlooking a high bluff amidst fierce winds.

After the shoot wrapped, Kwon Sang-woo explained the basic plot, saying, “In the past, I’ve visited Jeju for various drama series, movies, and CFs, but this is the first time I’ve been to Udo. I filmed an important scene here, as Jun-hee [Kwon's character] scatters the ashes of his birth mother and makes a pledge.”

(Side note: Mention of a dead birth mother throws weight to the possibility of this seemingly lighthearted trendy drama incorporating a “separated at birth” and “secret siblings” storyline. This is purely my speculation, but it seems plausible, right? Well, plausible in dramaland, if not real life.)

Jeju Island, located off the southern coast of South Korea, is a popular tourist destination; the production attracted a crowd of Japanese tourists to the filming site. However, it wasn’t a planned fan event; the tourist group had chanced to run into Kwon Sang-woo in front of a particular hotel as he was filming and were thrilled at their good luck. They even bought food and snacks to the film crew as a small token of their well-wishes.

Cinderella Man features Kwon in two of its lead roles, and also stars Girls Generation singer Yoon-ah (also of drama You’re My Destiny), musical actor Song Chang-eui (Scale of Providence), and Han Eun-jung (Lawyers of Korea). The drama premieres on April 15, a Wednesday.

source: asian economy

translations: dramabeans

Guest Azura

Repost from Cinderella Man....

News on KSW on 2 roles in a drama~

Today's news 권상우, ‘신데렐라맨’서 1인2역 연기도전 ‘현대판 거지와 왕자?’

200903250914371001_1.jpg

credit caps & news via link :

i s plus

Guest TY_KSW

Thanks Will for the article.

KSW fans are so kind.. Last time when they filmed Sadder than Sadness they also treated the film crew lunch... n this time in Jejudo.. but it was incidently! :D

Guest mekka

We respect your own opinion - but atta girl - you came & visit this thread & just posted about this? Isn't it a waste of your time because in the 1st place we don't talk about this JTW here - Who is he! hahaha - :mellow:;)

I said I was sorry, fully well knowing I will inflamed many, its my opinion. You do not know who he is ha!ha!ha! well here goes: Dae Jo Yeong, The King and I, Into the sun, Mom's Dead Upset. Why because he is no considered a pretty boy?

miniphoto19097.jpg

Guest TY_KSW

The movie MORE THAN BLUE team will continue stage-greeting tour in this weekend in Daejeon SHINOSU, Lotte Cinema Daejeon, Daejeon Six-Star Ota, CGV (Mar 28 and Daejeon Academy 29 (Sun.) Kwon Sang Woo will join this tour since it is his homeland greeting ! :D

I said I was sorry, fully well knowing I will inflamed many, its my opinion. You do not know who he is ha!ha!ha! well here goes: Dae Jo Yeong, The King and I, Into the sun, Mom's Dead Upset. Why because he is no considered a pretty boy?

:lol:

we thought you must know WHY..

miniphoto19097.jpg

see:

topless.jpg

http://www.hancinema.net/photos/miniphoto19097.jpg

moi dun know about your JTW of course, but methinks Sangwoo won't wanna be called "pretty boy" anymore. For heavens sake he is oredi over 30 n a dad! :rolleyes: .... that said however, Sangwoo should still have married a pretty gal who is also sweet n demure n innocent! B)

Guest grumpynomore

just from the pics...i'm siding on the poor ksw for now...so ruggedly handsome! :w00t:

can't wait. thank you for the pics!

hahha, some of you like The poor Oh Dae San while other like the rich Lee Jun Hee ...

:lol:

I like the poor too!

TY, I don't join you this time........... I love the rich LJH. Maybe I'm always biased to all his projects where he plays the rich one. :lol::D

Guest TY_KSW

TY, I don't join you this time........... I love the rich LJH. Maybe I'm always biased to all his projects where he plays the rich one. :lol::D

haha, so bad dear...

you love rich Kwon hah?

I like his naughty image! :lol:

Guest Mariposa28

Thanks Mariposa..

that is the image of Lee Jun Hee, Willinette's dream man. :lol:

u're welcome dear ^^

mine too , hehe *faint*

this is more pix: 4 persons 4 colors

] 2009032613585710201.jpg[/]

[] 2009032614064010201.jpg[/]

Credit to Newsen

TY, These photos are nice & cool, dear. Please keep them coming here. Isn't he dashing & sexy? :lol::sweatingbullets:

Thanks Mariposa..

that is the image of Lee Jun Hee, Willinette's dream man. :lol:

TY, he'll always be my other man, my another love! :lol::D

Guest TY_KSW

NOT for those (incl Willenette) love the rich Woo!

Shooting in the bank! Wow! :lol: but the poor Woo ! Guess, what did the poor guy do in the bank? :D

eab68cec8381ec9ab01.jpg

eab68cec8381ec9ab0.jpg

Credit as stated