Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest lollipop

KSW looks so young on his new style! Waving back to you Mona u always makes me welcome! Ellabel muakzzz like you... luv young boys too! but KSW will always #1 in my heart. Wendy welcome back n thanks a bunch to all the news n update..

Guest Azura

^^Welcome back Azura chingu. *hugs*

So, you've been to your fave country beside Sg again just to see d love of your life, Sang woo babe. You really never tire of seeing him. Your so lucky to see him 3 times. Is he still as handsome as ever? ;)

I'm glad that his movie did well at the box office. But, it look really really sad from just the poster and the title. Was it good? Did you cry buckets? :lol:

Omo!!! :o Sangwoo's leading lady is getting younger and younger. :sweatingbullets: Now, it's Yoonah of SNSD. I hope this is a good drama. I miss seeing KSW act.

ella babe...long time no see.

Well...Sangwoo still look cool and handsome as ever.

The movie is again a tear jagger...i cried my heart out.

some stuff to share wif you, i have pm you check you inbox.

Guest TY_KSW

TY, thanks for sharing this video clip of one of his movie promos. :lol::sweatingbullets:

That was staping by Japanese fans who participated the box...

Offtopic, how is your Bi at hawaii? hope they judged fair! :rolleyes:

First Peek at Cinderalla Man

20090318_cinderellaman_605.jpg

The follow-up drama to Return of Iljimae, Cinderella Man has offered fans a first look at the drama after stills of the 2 leading characters Kwon Sang Woo and YoonA were released to the public today. Particularly striking was Kwon Sang Woo sporting a permed hairstyle (taking after Goo Joon Pyo fashion?) and YoonA new shoulder-length hairstyle (she had 30cm of her hair trimmed for her character) as they become a couple in the drama.

Cinderella Man revolves around the bustling Dongdaemun Fashion Town, Asia's biggest fashion industry cluster and is about the stories of youths chasing their dreams and their lifestyles. Filming for the drama had already begun in the 2nd week of March, situated mainly around the Dongdaemun Fashion Town. As the filming location sits in a bustling area, it always attracts a large number of fans to get a good look at their idols, heightening expectation for Cinderalla Man when it premieres on MBC on 15th April.

20090318_cinderellaman_3.jpg

20090318_cinderellaman_2.jpg

Has YoonA ever got a break? She dove straight into promoting Gee after concluding the daily drama You Are My Destiny and straight after Gee, she is off into filming for Cinderella Man.

Source : allkpop

*** Another article about his upcoming drama............. :lol:

NEW DRAMA "CINDERELLA MAN"

posterphoto82607.jpeg

How do they look together?

MBC's "Cinderella Man" stars kwon Sang-woo and Yoona!

They have filmed their first scene! Kwon's character is Oh Dae-san who works in the Seoul markets and Yoona's character is Seo Yoo-jin who lost her father and has a sad story in her life.

"Cinderella Man" is about people in the markets who live with diligence and achieve success. Other stars in this drama are Song Chang-hee, and Han Eun-jeong.

This drama is also unique in a way that Kwon will be taking on two roles. He is Oh Dae-san as well as Lee Joon-hee who is in the third generation of a wealthy family.

The drama will be released on April 15th!

Source : news.cyworld.com

Credit : Hancinema

Guest TY_KSW

*** Another article about his upcoming drama............. :lol:

NEW DRAMA "CINDERELLA MAN"

This drama is also unique in a way that Kwon will be taking on two roles. He is Oh Dae-san as well as Lee Joon-hee who is in the third generation of a wealthy family.

The drama will be released on April 15th!

Source : news.cyworld.com

Credit : Hancinema

Thanks Will!

its time for me to take note his two names Oh Dae San and Lee Joon Hee .. :phew:

his name as Key in the movie is easier to heart learn! :lol:

Thanks Will!

its time for me to take note his two names Oh Dae San and Lee Joon Hee .. :phew:

his name as Key in the movie is easier to heart learn! :lol:

TY, actually, aside from the names, which are a little hard to remember, I also get confused who is who because of his dual role in this drama. But both names are pleasing to the ears. :lol::D

Guest TY_KSW

TY, actually, aside from the names, which are a little hard to remember, I also get confused who is who because of his dual role in this drama. But both names are pleasing to the ears. :lol::D

:lol:

OH DAE SAN is a sale man

LEE JUN HEE is a chaebol :lol:

*** I hope Yoona will do a good job here just like what she did in her last drama. I’m proud of this series because of KSW. :lol:

********************************************************************************

NEW DRAMA PHOTOS OF SANGWOO AND YOONA AS A COUPLE GARNER LOTS OF ATTENTION

th_Img262865117.jpgth_Img262865155.jpg

According to Korean news reports, upcoming MBC drama 'Cinderella Man' which will be aired on Wednesdays and Thursdays from April 15th onwards has unveiled the characters that Sang-woo and Yoona will be acting as for the first time.

'Cinderella Man' will be using Korea's largest fashion shopping area at Seoul's Dongdaemun as the backdrop to the drama plot, portraying the lives and dreams of the young Koreans working there. It was revealed that Sang-woo and SNSD's Yoona will be acting as a couple in the drama.

'Cinderella Man' has already starting shooting at the bustling Dongdaemun shopping area since the 10th, drawing large crowds of onlooking fans who expressed anticipation for this upcoming drama.

Credits: Sohu News

Translation: bubzooka@soshified.com

*** I hope Yoona will do a good job here just like what she did in her last drama. I’m proud of this series because of KSW. :lol:

********************************************************************************

NEW DRAMA PHOTOS OF SANGWOO AND YOONA AS A COUPLE GARNER LOTS OF ATTENTION

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y98/hemme...mg262865117.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y98/hemme...mg262865155.jpg

According to Korean news reports, upcoming MBC drama 'Cinderella Man' which will be aired on Wednesdays and Thursdays from April 15th onwards has unveiled the characters that Sang-woo and Yoona will be acting as for the first time.

'Cinderella Man' will be using Korea's largest fashion shopping area at Seoul's Dongdaemun as the backdrop to the drama plot, portraying the lives and dreams of the young Koreans working there. It was revealed that Sang-woo and SNSD's Yoona will be acting as a couple in the drama.

'Cinderella Man' has already starting shooting at the bustling Dongdaemun shopping area since the 10th, drawing large crowds of onlooking fans who expressed anticipation for this upcoming drama.

Credits: Sohu News

Translation: bubzooka@soshified.com

Cinderella Man? :phew: ...... what a title! :rolleyes: ....... maybe Sangwoo's character will be required to leave behind his shoe at a ball :w00t: ...... n then Princess Less-Than-Charming Yoona can use that to find him! 36_11_6.gif

Guest TY_KSW

more pic of KSW promoting his latest movie....

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/79/13260264.gif

credit CSWS

WOW... several assistants and guards... :D

Cinderella Man? :phew: ...... what a title! :rolleyes: ....... maybe Sangwoo's character will be required to leave behind his shoe at a ball :w00t: ...... n then Princess Less-Than-Charming Yoona can use that to find him! 36_11_6.gif

what is the brand of that shoes dear? LV? :lol: