Tenshi Nanka Ja Nai

Guest jing a ling

Guest jing a ling

older manga written by the same author as NANAfirst time in the anime section of the soompi forums! yoroshiku!

have you guys read this manga? what did you guys think?
1210764750_f.jpg

Plot:
Midori Saejima is a first-year student at the newly established Hijiri Gakuen. Midori is persuaded by her classmates to run for student council. Although reluctant at first, once Midori realizes that Akira Sudō is also running for student council, she becomes eager to win the election. Ever since Midori had seen Akira during the beginning of the school year, she had felt an intense attraction to him. Akira and Midori are elected president and vice-president respectively for the student council. Thus begins their story that centers on their relationship and the many adventures of high school with their friends.

Volumes: 8 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=390Anime Episodes: 1 OVA
TenshiNankajaNaifull958566.jpg

TenshiNankajaNaifull958560.jpg

TenshiNankajaNaifull958542.jpg

Guest simpleandpink

Welcome to the anime section :)

Yeah, I read Tennai. It's cute and sweet. Haha, Ai Yazawa's manga tends to have a lot of Western influence (i.e. Akira's hair) which is awesome. I thought the story was *yawn* at times. I haven't read it in awhile (actually, I don't think DV has scanlated any chapters recently :()

Guest Strawberry Boba Tea

I've wanted to read this manga for a while now. I'll wait and see if it's any good. :P I've liked her works so far except the one that focuses on Miwako's sister. That one didn't really appeal to me.

Guest jing a ling

simpleandpink: haha, akira's hair...i remember old japanese actors having hair like that back in the late 80s and early 90s. so what parts were "yawn" to you??

dude...wouldnt it be nice to find a guy like akira. either him or takigawaman are really great guys. :P

i think this story is very simple and innocent like. this is my first manga and after i finished this, i tried to read nana...and MAN...even though its the same author, the story and content are SO DIFFERENT. nana is definitely more adult oriented.

Guest LemoN - AidE

dude, does anyone know where i can read this manga to the end?

i only read up to vol. 3 cause that's all that DragonVoice has scanlated so far. :(

if anyone knows, PLEASE tell me! thank you!

Guest jing a ling

smilene: the manga is set in high school. it talks about a girl named midori who basically fell in love with this boy, Akira at first sight. she's very innocent-like, cute and cries A LOT. (the crying isnt that annoying though). Akira is the cool cute boy who has a good heart. through school elections, both of them managed to become part of the student body. its about their love story as well as some other character's love stories. very girly kinda story, but the love triangles aren't quite so complicated as Nana.

maybe because it was my first manga, i really loved the story and the characters. try it out!

Archived