Green Rose Special (9 pages in total) :D

20051205tvdrama47ta.jpg

20051205tvdrama17lq.jpg

20051205tvdrama26qz.jpg

20051205tvdrama37xh.jpg

A black and white version

wal9ga.jpg

HELO EVERYONE!!!

IT SEEMS THAT THE PIPOL ARE GOING TO MAM THREAD??!!

MAY I KNOW WHAT DOES IT SAYS ABOUT GS IN THE JAPANESE MAG?? IM SOO HAPPY THAT HES KNOWN IN OTHER ASIAN COUNTRIES LIKE JAPAN...

thandda!!

helo sistah!!! i already received ur christmas present for me today!! yahoO!!!!tnx tnx!! i still cudnt believe it!!

im soo overwhelmed that the pipol here at soompi esp. in GR or GS thread are soooo kind and generous!!

thnx for making my day complete!! at last im going to watch my favorite couple again!!]

thanda, i hope u cud send me at least one picture of urs.. i just want to see the person who i owe a lot!! tnx girl!

Guest thanhdda

ok enjoy your DVD, I authored those DVD I love Ko Soo so I just want you to have it...no big deal, you dont want to see my face...heheh

Japanese magazine "Korean TV Drama Vol 10"

December 5th, 2005

© snail

Green Rose Special (9 pages in total) :D

20051205tvdrama47ta.jpg

20051205tvdrama17lq.jpg

20051205tvdrama26qz.jpg

20051205tvdrama37xh.jpg

A black and white version

wal9ga.jpg

My gosh Ko Soo looks so hot in those pictures above, yeah I am glad that Japanese showing GR....it's a beautiful drama

HE'S MAKING A NAME IN JAPAN BCOZ OF HIS WONDERFUL PERFORMANCE IN GR!! YAHO!!!! GUD FOR HIM!! HE TRULY DESERVES IT!!

I HOPE GR WOULD BE SHOWN IN OTHER ASIAN COUNTRIES AS WELL..

AND DEFINITELY HIS MAM..

I'l just wait for MAM to be shown in our country by next year !! im crossing my fingers!!

i got this pic from somewhere!! im soo intrigue can anyone tell the story behind this??

ic79le.jpg

HE LOOKS SSSSOOOOOOOO HOT HIS LONG HAIR!!! SOOSOSOO... SEXY!! DELICIOUS!! YAHO!!

ic7adw.gif

ic7apu.gif

ic7adw.gif

ic7apu.gif

HE LOOKS SSSSOOOOOOOO HOT HIS LONG HAIR!!! SOOSOSOO... SEXY!! DELICIOUS!! YAHO!!

ic7nnk.jpg

i used to read this article quite long ago...today, when i was searching for kosoo, i came across it again...

this is an old article, i still post it here tho...

Some interesting facts on Kosoo

His manager

Ko Soo's manager is Hong Jong-gu, the leader of the '90s hit dance group 'Noise.' Hong cast the large-eyed rookie from Chungnam Nonsan for his band's music video 'Pig Man.' Ko had only been in Position's music video 'Letter' at the time. Soon they got along well . The two of them, along with Hong's friend, live together in the same house. Things like washing the dishes and doing the laundry are mostly Ko Soo's job. Ko says he thought, "I gotta get this done fast and go home and do the laundry...," even while he was shooting the 'Baccus' commercial, where he had to run as fast as he could while holding his girlfriend's hand. We met a more polished Ko recently, and asked him if he still did the housework. "Nowadays, Jong-gu does a lot, too." Well, you gotta get big before doing anything.

Athletics

Ko Soo is an excellent athlete. He was a runner in elementary school, and has a second-level black belt2단 in taekwondo. But he was weak when he was young. His parents pushed him in athletics. One of the programs that made Ko Soo a star was 'Dream Team.' The high jump event in 'Dream Team' used to be Cho Sung-mo's specialty, but Cho's stand has gotten weaker because of Ko Soo. Even now, Ko holds the 2m 70cm record.

Human relationships

Nobody ever has problems working with Ko Soo. In one word, his personality is cool. Lee Ju-hyung, who competed in the Sydney Olympics, became a big fan of Ko Soo after meeting him on 'Dream Team.' Just before Lee left for Sydney, Ko Soo met him after a rough time and bought him some chicken soup with rice. When Lee got a silver medal, Ko Soo said, "I should have bought him something more expensive." Ko Soo's best friend nowadays is Hong Kyung-min. They look so much alike that people sometimes ask, "Are you brothers?" Of course, Hong is older.

Hard times

Ko Soo says that his hardest days were in early 1998, about six months after coming to Seoul. With lunar New Year's Day getting nearer, Ko Soo was alone with no friends and no money. He was hungry, too. All he had was 3,000 won. If that had been enough for the bus fare, he would have gone home (Nonsan isn't that far). All the restaurants were closed for the holidays, so he went to the convenience store and bought a cup ramen and a package of instant rice. He says that he cried when he sat down to eat his ramen and rice in his room. Ko still hasn't forgotten those days. Anyone who has heard Ko's sad voice talking about his hard days will become his fan.

(Source: 36 level 1 cafe )

----

hi badz, i don't know at which event that picture was taken either...btw, i will try asking about it...

yeah, kosoo looks very smart with that long hair...it is his hairstyle in piano...and those pictures, if i'm not wrong, are the ones in a collection of a clothing line called Bang Bang

Guest the.elephant

here is a banner i made of him

A LONG time ago from a request

so i might as well post it up if anyone wants to use it... juss credit me

it's really old... more than 2 years old... yeah

go-soo1.jpg

wow now that i look at it, it's not as good i thought it was 2 years go LOL

and why the heck is it so small hahaha

hey guys vote for SBS award will be held in 31 dec

please vote for our Ko Soo for most popular award. I think he is very underrated actor in Korea.

here is the link to vote

http://tv.sbs.co.kr/talent/2005/talent.jhtml

m_gosu.jpg

i already voted for him ...

i really hope that kosoo will win this award....

his acting in GR was really good...he totally deserve it...

I think Ko Soo getting better with age dont you think girls?

yeah, i think so...i remember when i first saw him in "mother and sister" , hehe, he was a cute boy...and then i saw him in piano, AOI, GR, i find he is getting better better as time goes by, not only his appearence but also his acting.... :)

MAY I KNOW WHAT DOES IT SAYS ABOUT GS IN THE JAPANESE MAG?? IM SOO HAPPY THAT HES KNOWN IN OTHER ASIAN COUNTRIES LIKE JAPAN...

i already email snail and ask her for the brief translation...

i think she will send me the report soon... :lol:

how come there is not best actor/actress category? if there is, I would vote KS for best performance because he truly deserve it from GR. That drama really has the depht that leave a great impression to viewer (at least to me):)

i will vote for him and il campaign for him.. i think the proper award he should recieve is the best actor category!!!

well i also voted for LDH!! both of them truly deserves the award!!

i hope GS.. will be notice on his performances!! he should not be underrated on the first place!! i mean... isnt that an insult that he is very popular in other asian countries like in the phils but hes not as hot on his own country?? hhuyhuhujh///

GS FANATICS!!! LETS VOTE NOW~!!