Ko Soo 고수

Admin

Guest thanhdda

Bao thanks for all the pic, where do you get them by the way? hmm seem like we dont have a Korean fan here, I have been asking people to translate what they say in the interview but we have no reply :-(

Bao thanks for all the pic, where do you get them by the way? hmm seem like we dont have a Korean fan here, I have been asking people to translate what they say in the interview but we have no reply :-(

yeah thanda!!! there must be a language barrier here!! hahaa!! i kip on searchng on GS and LDH.. but most of their site are in korean huhuh... i want to join their fans club.. but i failed huhu.. too bad!

i was also asking for the translation on the prescon, and an interview with LDH and GS by a woman .. during their shoot in GR!! i think the pic was posteed few times already here...

but unfortunately,,, no one has responded!! huhuhu/

but its ok!!!

HOW I WISH ALL KOREAN ACTORS AND ACTRESS COULD SPEAK ENGLISH!! ..bcoz thier fans are not exclusively in korea and their movies and tv series are also shown in other asian countries, so i think its also a must for them to understand and speak english ryt?

gee ... seems ages since i last stop by at soompi ... been busy lately ... thanks to all who posted great pics here.

VAN4VIV : hi there girlfriend ... guess you were right in saying i am a busy girl!! :lol::lol: i was, as of late, busy ... but here i am again! thailand was okay ... but we were there to do research so i didn't see the country as much as i wanted. maybe i will go back there someday for a vacation ... that would be great!!

BAO3 : great pics!! ooohh!! you like ldh for oppa huh! :) she is indeed a lovely lady ... but what does oppa really like in a girl???

gee ... seems ages since i last stop by at soompi ... been busy lately ... thanks to all who posted great pics here.

VAN4VIV : hi there girlfriend ... guess you were right in saying i am a busy girl!! :lol::lol: i was, as of late, busy ... but here i am again! thailand was okay ... but we were there to do research so i didn't see the country as much as i wanted. maybe i will go back there someday for a vacation ... that would be great!!

BAO3 : great pics!! ooohh!! you like ldh for oppa huh! :) she is indeed a lovely lady ... but what does oppa really like in a girl???

THATS ALSO A BIG QUESTION TO US huyhuhuu..??,,HMMM/..

Guest Van4Viv_GoSoo4DaHae

haha...you're welcome, sis...i like the "MARAMING SALAMAT"....

wow...now, i already know 3 Tagalog words, huh...: haru ate Van, MARAMING SALAMAT... :lol: hehe...not bad, huh? :D

btw, i wish i were one of those fan in the pix...they were much blessed...

just think about what i would do if kosoo stood in front of me, probably , i would kidnap him...hehe... :rolleyes:

thanks tl for the info....<333

BAO!

Sis!!im glad you already knew 3 Tagalog words..

:lol: thanks so much for the pictures of OPpa and the info about him :)

by the way the Filipino actor that i told you before was not Dennis Trillo..it was Mike Tan..He's a Filipino-Chinese..he look a little like Oppa especially his eyes..

Mike pics

miketan2.jpgDSC00032.jpg

I'm so excited for MAM..i can't wait to see it..by the way is there any plans for a new movie?? I want to see Oppa in a romantic movie..

LEIANJI: hi Sis!!

57ec.jpg

look how cute he is!! i think this is a part of My Funky Family??..i wish they replay it in Arirang.

Guest thienly

the only thing we know is that Ko Soo likes quiet girl like himself, he doesnt like talkative girl. He is very private so very hard to know what he does like what he doesnt like.

Guest Van4Viv_GoSoo4DaHae

the only thing we know is that Ko Soo likes quiet girl like himself, he doesnt like talkative girl. He is very private so very hard to know what he does like what he doesnt like.

he likes a quiet girl?? how about Jo Yoon Hee?? she looks like she has a bubbly personality..oh well their relationship is over..

for me whoever he goes out with is not a problem coz i want him to be happy esp. with his lovelife :P its ok if he wants to keep it private..

715-21_20051122114618.jpg

dawnanny thanks for posting this picture!

BAO!

Sis!!im glad you already knew 3 Tagalog words..

:lol: thanks so much for the pictures of OPpa and the info about him :)

by the way the Filipino actor that i told you before was not Dennis Trillo..it was Mike Tan..He's a Filipino-Chinese..he look a little like Oppa especially his eyes..

Mike pics

miketan2.jpgDSC00032.jpg

hehe...thanks sis for telling me, i had such bad memory...when anyone say kosoo look like a filipino actor, i automatically think about the actor you talked at tsinoy....hehe... :P

by the way, Mike Tan look so cute, sis...he has big eyes also...

----and...

according to my friend, his manager said that he could play in one more film before leaving for the millitary...

that's a film of another country (i dont know what country tho)...if kosoo play in this film, his role in the film has some thing to do with photography....

LEIANJI: hi Sis!!

look how cute he is!! i think this is a part of My Funky Family??..i wish they replay it in Arirang.

i think so 'coz there's a logo of Arirangtv in the picture....hehe...i didn't watch all eps of that sitcom tho... :lol:

i'm so sad about that sis...i wish we had some korean fan here.... :)

btw, you can come here for kosoo's pix

http://imagesearch.naver.com/search.naver?...0%ED%BC%F6&hw=1

there are tons of his pictures in that site :D

leianji, yeah, i like Lee Da hae...i hope both of them will have some film together...hehe...for the part you ask about what he likes in a girl, i don't know as well :lol:

he likes a quiet girl?? how about JOo Yoon Hee?? she looks like she has a bubbly personality..oh well their relationship is over..

for me whoever he goes out with is not a problem coz i want him to be happy esp. with his lovelife :P its ok if he wants to keep it private..

OH? so oppa does like quiet girls?? if i cud describe JO YOON hee..shes an extrovert woman... ??..hmm.. well only Oppa knows!! hehee

im soo happy that he will make a movie.. i wish LDH will be his partner!! im kipping my fingers crossed!!! i gues it will be a romantic movie coz characters portraying as photographers usually has a romantic plot..!!! whew sooooo........exciting!!

i like the new pic of KHJ AND GS..!!!... THEY LOOK SOOOO.. CUTE!! tnx dawnanny

HELO VAN!! MIS YA SISTAH!1 HOWS UR JOB??!!

badz.... his manager said that he could make 1 more film...there is not any official news on the film yet, i think...i'm not sure whether he will play in it or not...and i dont know if it is a movie or drama ...

anyway, i still hope that "marry a millionaire" is not his last project before he go...let's wait and see.... :)

btw, i like his look in the picture which dawnanny posted... :D

thanks Dawnanny

Guest thienly

he likes a quiet girl?? how about Jo Yoon Hee?? she looks like she has a bubbly personality..oh well their relationship is over..

He said that he and Jo Yoon Hee were just friend, if they just friend then there is no relationship, and there is no over right?