Who Here Can't Swim Well?

Guest 영원한 사랑

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alakina

I know the basics, like free-style and that dead man position

but I don't know how to float standing up.

I'm 5'2 and I almost drowned in a 6 feet pool coz I didn't

know how to do that floating position.

hahaha! same here! it's treading! I am still figuring it out on how to do it. Before i dont know how to swim and i've decided that i need to at least learn how to swim. so far i am doing ok now except for the treading thing...*sigh*

Guest witchery

Who can't swim well?

What about.....not at all....lol

I had a horrible experience when I was 5-6 and I'm never jumping into the water again!

• 3 weeks later...

oh dang i thought i was the only one

but let me say this

I CAN'T SWIM......... AT ALL! HA!

half of it is b/c i never learned and half of it is b/c i'm afraid of water

pathetic, i know

• 9 months later...
Guest Melody93

lol. the only time i learned how to swim is when i was 9 when my cousin taught me.

i could swim basically in deep pools twice my height, at that time.

but then i forgot how to swim.

but i sort of know how to swim a little. but get out of breath after coming up twice for air. lol

Sadly I can't, I fear the ocean's depths. -_-

In a normal swimming pool, I just like to paddle my feet in the water, while sitting on the ledge. :sweatingbullets:

omfg, i can't swim at ALL! what's sad is i took a beginner's swimming course.

i had to use floaties in 9th grade swimming because our pool had no shallow end.

i almost died at the beach (seriously, i was stuck in the water for 3 hours while people tried

to rescue me. it was serious stuff.)

i hate my life xD

Guest ━═☆MeMe

I myself cant swim either,,always afraid to drown..also i hate it

when ppl dunk you in the pool and told them over 500x that you cant

swim but they still do it anyways :angry: i can swim in 3 or 4 ft but thats

far i can go to

Guest re.loaded

I can float on my stomach and on my back, but I can't float while standing straight up. I don't even think I can doggie paddle. I swear I move my arms and my legs but I never get anywhere. XD Asking me to go past 5 feet is a no-no without a floatie tube and someone to drag me along XD.

Guest ephemeral.

Last time I swam was 5-6 years ago.

I almost drowned because of a cramp. Ocean water was shallow too, but the fear of it. =.=

I don't think I can float or thread in water anymore, sad.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest cinjin

I used to know how to swim..but then I haven't swam for like 7 years, I sort of forgot how :/...

x_x I went camping this summer and all my cousins talked me into water tubing with them EVEN THOUGH I told them I didn't know how to swim. They were like "No..no it's fine! You have a life jacket. You don't really need to know how to swim while water tubing." So I agreed and went with them. When I got thrown in the water I couldn't float back up T_T The force of me going into the lake was too strong or something and I couldn't float back up right away and that made me panic which made it even harder for me to float (I didn't go far down...my head was just going up and down in the water xD) My cousin had to help me lol AND I at least thought the water was 10ft deep...but nope it seems like it was 25+ft <_< I'm hoping to learn how to swim this year...or at least know how to float so I can go water tubing again because that was actually fun xD

Archived