Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

Guest ms. rachellica
Ladies, what are your parents reactions after you have told them that you have a "Boyfriend." ???

they like put me on like friggin house arrest. i'm not kidding. they always limit my going out time to make sure i'm not doing anything "naughty naughty"

Guest angelcadex
how do you tell a guy you don't want him to flirt with you?

Depends, what is he to you? A friend?

Just ignore him, not completely, or don't play along with it.

Guest ilovesongyoona

one of the members on this board advised me to hang out and surround myself with more girls so that I can find myself a girlfriend.

What are some good places and activites you ladies might reccommend. Money might sorta...........be in issue.

"thank you!" in korean.

Guest kandi
one of the members on this board advised me to hang out and surround myself with more girls so that I can find myself a girlfriend.

What are some good places and activites you ladies might reccommend. Money might sorta...........be in issue.

"thank you!" in korean.

your friends could intro you to more girls by like going to parties, at school, group outings etc.

If ur at the age to go clubbing ..go to the hot spots or whatever. Maybe join a youth group if ur religious. My guyfriend met his girlfriend there...

Guest moblastin

wats the best way to put you down slowly, girl im messin wit now is starting to annoy me how do i let her down slowly from ur perspective

Guest xtiinee

"thank you!" in korean.

Haha, that was me. ;X Um... if you go to school, make friends with girls there. I first met my boyfriend in school lol. Or..... parties or clubs. Stuff like that.

wats the best way to put you down slowly, girl im messin wit now is starting to annoy me how do i let her down slowly from ur perspective

Why would you "mess" with a girl in the first place? That's mean. Anyways, what do you mean, "mess"? Because if it was just casual flirting or something, just stop flirting with her but if you were like friends with benefits, say that you don't feel right doing this blah blah.

Guest ms. rachellica

"thank you!" in korean.

well whenever i surrounded myself with all guys, they were always my friend's friends. so i guess have some of ur friends bring their female friends when u guys hang out

Guest 강유미

If the guy in the relationship is funny and the girl in the relationship is unbelievably boring, is there a chance for these two to go out together?

Guest ms. rachellica
If the guy in the relationship is funny and the girl in the relationship is unbelievably boring, is there a chance for these two to go out together?

unh........nuh

Guest my_FAITH
1) Why do girls toss their hair? I always thought it was just bc they are bored and there's nothing better to do. But sometimes when i look @ a girl she automatically tosses her hair. Is that a sign of trying to attract more attention or :S???

if you mean they do it when u look at a girl its prob cos when someone is looking at her she gets self conscious so notices things like hair getting in the way. whereas when nobody was looking she doesn't really care.

dont know, but dont make out that you still have feelings for her and that you are forced to break up with her because of something. its worse if she still have feelings for you. dunno just be a complete jerk to her. although saying that you were only messing with her is mean enough.

just saying what i would prefer. and at least she'll learn a lesson for next time

Guest f_ishie

most likely not

maybe...if they were interested in one another

"thank you!" in korean.

hmm..like go to a college...u dont have to attend..jus look around...

um, places like cafes, it okay too

or like a night club thing...

Guest lily-chan

Boring as in doesn't like to go out to have fun, not spontaneous, quiet and constantly serious? I don't think such a girl, or even person exists. I don't think anybody would really like to go out with someone like that.

Guest 강유미

If a girl is nice to me when we're talking alone and whenever some random person comes in the convo and she acts all different, does that mean I have to stop hanging out with her and stay away from two faced troubles?

If a girl is nice to me when we're talking alone and whenever some random person comes in the convo and she acts all different, does that mean I have to stop hanging out with her and stay away from two faced troubles?

depends on how she acts...if shes mean when ur not alone then u should stop hanging out with her

Guest kai_genise

hey i got a question, i might some hint about the answer but ill just check with the "ladies" for comparison purposes

sooooo....

here's the question: when a girl makes a guy jealous do they do it intentionally? what's their reason for doing it?

i mean are they trying to be a teaser or something :tears:

what makes you guys really jealous? to the point where u just want to call the guy and ask him what he did that for.

:blush:

Guest lilcookiex3

hey i got a question, i might some hint about the answer but ill just check with the "ladies" for comparison purposes

sooooo....

here's the question: when a girl makes a guy jealous do they do it intentionally? what's their reason for doing it?

i mean are they trying to be a teaser or something :tears:

what makes you guys really jealous? to the point where u just want to call the guy and ask him what he did that for.

:blush:

Sometimes it is intentional like when they know your there and just rub it in your face or whatnot

but then at times its unintentional, I mean not everyone is aware of their actions right?

Or it could just be the way your interpreting it.

I rarely get jealous.

I mean if it was a bf it would take atleast a kiss on the lips to get me mad.

But if its just a crush or whatnot then I would careless.

@kai_genise

when a girl makes a guy jealous do they do it intentionally? what's their reason for doing it?

They'll probably have many reasons and it depends on the situation. If she doesn't know the guy likes her then it's probably unintentional and she might just be the flirty type. If she does then she might be 'testing' you, or just playing 'hard to get' and seeing your reaction

When you see the guy you like talk to other girls. LOL .. uh, yeah. :unsure: That can't be helped though. But it's not right for girls to demand you stop talking to other girls just because you like them.

When they call you it'd probably when they realise you're not realising that you're hurting them and either super pissed or sad and they just want you to see what you're really doing.

^^"

when a girl makes a guy jealous do they do it intentionally? what's their reason for doing it?

Yes, in most cases, I believe they do it with intentions. What's their reason? Well, it's either, they see you not making a move, so they want to test you whether you notice it or not. Or it might be because that you are just doing the same, so the girl did the same to see your reaction.

Hmm.. Kissing some other girl. Flirting too much. We can tell whether it's too much or not. Women's intuition. But we can be paranoia as well.

What else? It really depends. Sometimes, when you try to hide, the more we get jealous. The more obvious you get, the more we don't care. yeah.

Maybe she doesn't want other people to know how she acts with you.

Like if she was more flirty when you guys are alone and she didn't want people to know that, when someone comes by, she'll act differently.

I don't know if that makes sense or not.