Ha Jung-Woo 하정우 [Drama “Narco-Saints” | Upcoming: Movies “Nocturnal”, “Ransomed” | Travel Reality Show “Bros on Foot”]

Helena

Omg!!omg!!

3talented movie stars in the same movie :x \m/ \m/

I m so happy!!

@czakhareina‌

Actually haha couple have a Sizzling chemistry in the High CUt magazine :D:D and their bts too !!

Juz too bad becos the coabm is more focus on family n children.. Tats why those chemistry not shown

Eng Poster..image
@gingin09woah first time seeing you here... welcome to this thread...hmmnn. yes, they have a nice thought on marriage.. and they are chingu or same age so anything is possibleI like them  (the two HJW) together but I really do ship HJWoo with Gong Hyo Jin. I think I would ship them together until one or the other has a significant other of married.When GHJ confirmed relation with LJW, I kinda stopped shipping these two but now I am back on..

@drbigappleI know what you mean, they were so cute in the BTS of highcut... too bad the movie was not well received.haven't yet watch it so I don't know what to say about the movie.. the trailers were okay...based from the review, I think it stated that the story was not solid but acting was, as expected from a start studded cast...I guess the admission speaks more of how green HJWoo is on directing.. I am sure he will get better through the years..
this movie directed by HJW did better than his debut directorial in the box office...with awards, I think FYSB got more buzz, but we never know its just been a couple of days from release. It could get nominated in a bunch of award shows...I've checked the admissions, I think this movie already broke even at 800 thousand attendance.. but it would have been awesome if it reached 1Million

HJWoo is really in demand for movies. next movie is assassination with star studded cast in Jeon Ji Hyun and Lee Jung Jae. it also with hit maker director Choi Dung hun (the thieves, Tazza).Next is ahgasshi with the awesome director Park chanwook. this one I am super excited...and then now Busan Bound with the ever fantastic Hwang Jung min and the sexy gong yooHe is gonna be so busy this year...!!!

Guest gingin09

@czakhareina‌ .....my favorite activity in soompi is lurking silently...hehehe...and I am really appreciate your faithful to update HJWoo activity in this thread. Usually every time I watched interesting kmovie or drama, I will curious about the actor or actress, and soompi is my ultimate resource :D . The 2 HJW are my favorite but I like GHJ,HB and many others. Thanks guys for your update :x

Ha Jung Woo to hold a personal exhibition in Los AngelesHa Jung Woo is going to hold a personal exhibition in Los Angeles, California.

From February 28th until April 18th, Ha Jung Woo's personal exhibition, 'PAUSE,' will be held at PYO GALLERY in Los Angeles, California.

Ha Jung Woo is widely recognized as one of the most talented actors of Korea, but, even though not as many people are aware of this fact, he has been active as a visual artist for quite many years as well. He present much deeper expressions that he cannot show on films through his paints, and he usually draws a new paint every time he makes one new film.

During the upcoming exhibition in LA, Ha Jung Woo is going to present paints that he worked on while making his latest film, 'Chronicle of a Blood Merchant,' and a series of paints that he drew while he was residing in LA. Paints with themes of portraits, cross, and primitivism will be on display during the upcoming exhibition, and the paints are going to show deep emotions and mentalities of many different characters that Ha Jung Woo had played in his previous films.

Ha Jung Woo, who is more well known as an actor, is not only going to show his fabulous talent in visual arts, but he will also show much deeper parts of himself through the paints that will be on display at the exhibition.

Every time he works on a paint, he looks at everything with a view that is completely different from that of an actor or a film director. His paints are mostly composed of various patterns, and unique combinations of colors that might seem a bit mundane.

Ha Jung Woo said, "Every time I start working on a new paint, I feel like I am becoming a plant, and painting is an important part of my life that I cannot even imagine getting rid of. Painting is a huge source of my energy and motivations for new films."

Meanwhile, Ha Jung Woo has been active as a painter since he was about 27 years old.

Credit StarNNews | Feb 11 2014
@gingin09Welcome to the thread. You are welcome. Happy to share news regarding anything Ha jung woo. Super love him.I was once professional lurker in this thread. but once I started to make posts its been fun. I hope to hear/read from you here...

Ha Jeong-woo holds private exhibition in LA

photo562403.jpg
Actor Ha Jeong-woo who is also currently an artist, is showing off his work in LA.
Ha Jeong-woo is holding his private exhibition 'PAUSE' at a gallery in LA from the 28th of this month to the 18th of April.
He's revealing the work he's been working on while filming "Chronicle of a Blood Merchant" and in LA.
The gallery says, "Ha Jeong-woo has been expressing the story he's not been able to express entirely on screen as an actor, on canvas instead. He's been drawing every time he makes a new movie. He portrays the image of his character and its mental state".
Ha Jeong-woo's second movie, "Chronicle of a Blood Merchant" was released last month.photo562401.jpg

source: OSENcredit: Hancinema

AT THE END OF FILMING 20 BILLION WON BLOCKBUSTER MOVIE...JEON JI HYUN AND HA JUNG WOO GO ABROAD69605630.2_99_20150212065840.jpg
[Korean News - Sports Donga - 02 February 2015]
via 
demarchelier from JJH soompi thread
'Assassination' filming finished...July-August opening scheduledJeon Ji Hyun Gucci Asia Tour ~ Ha Jung Woo LA Exhibition
Once finished filming the 20 billion won venture together, Jeon Ji Hyun and Ha Jung Woo seek new challenges. Blockbuster movie 'Assassination' (directed and produced by Choi Dong Hoon and his Caper Films) recently finished shooting as well as shooting the movie posters and having the movie's wrap party. Jeon Ji Hyun and Ha Jung Woo finished up and have turned their sights to the world.
Jeon Ji Hyun was chosen to model for luxury brand Gucci's Asian ad campaign. This is the first time a Korean star was selected to model for Gucci. The luxury brand's strategy is to utilize the immense popularity of Jeon Ji Hyun in Asia especially in Chinese-speaking countries in advertising their products. Jeon Ji Hyun's Gucci ad campaign which was shot in London last year was revealed earlier this month on the 9th.
Ha Jung Woo will be in Los Angeles from April 18-28 for an exhibition of his artwork titled 'Pose'. This is his second art exhibition in the US after his 2013 exhibition in Chelsea, New York. Recently, Ha Jung Woo directed the movie 'Chronicle Of A Blood Merchant'.
'Assassination' is scheduled to be released from July to August. Set in 1930s Shanghai, China, a group of assassins plot to take out a pro-Japanese group. Jeon Ji Hyun is sniper Ahn Ok-yoon, and Ha Jung Woo is contract killer, Hawaii Pistol. Their last film together was in 2013 in the movie 'Berlin'

Jeon Ji-hyeon and Ha Jeong-woo 

finish filming 20 billion won blockbuster

Jeon Ji-hyeon and Ha Jeong-woo are attempting something new.
They have just completed filming the 20 billion won blockbuster "The Assassination" including posters and everything else.

Jeon Ji-hyeon has been appointed to model for the luxury brand Gucci and will be traveling all over asia. This is the first time Gucci, picky for its models, chose a Korean star. It seems like their plan is to spread the word of their products all over Asia as Jeon Ji-hyeon has strong followers especially in the Chinese region. Advertisement filming for Gucci has started in September in London, England.
Ha Jeong-woo is opening his own private exhibition in LA from the 28th of this month to the 18th of April.
He should be coming out with "Chronicle of a Blood Merchant" before he exhibits his work where he'll be showing his 'LA Series'.
Meanwhile "The Assassination" will be released in July~August. It's a story of getting rid of the pro-Japanese group in the 1930 based in Shanghai, China. Jeon Ji-yeon plays Ahn Yoon-ok, a sniper with a secret and Ha Jeong-woo plays an anarchist named Hawaii Pistol.
Source : sports.donga  & Credit Hancinema

class="eventitem-title" style="font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 28px !important; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em !important; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 3px; margin: 0px 0px 34px !important; padding: 0px !important; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"HA JUNG-WOO EXHIBITION

• Sat, Feb 28, 2015 7:00pm 
    Sat, Apr 18, 2015 8:00pm
  • PYO Gallery LA1100 S Hope St #105 Los Angeles, CA, 90015

PYO Gallery LA is pleased to announce PAUSE, an exhibition of recent paintings by the celebrated actor, producer and visual artist, Ha Jung-woo. Opening reception will be on Thursday, February 28th, 7-9pm and open to the public.

The films of Ha Jung-Woo are internationally acclaimed for the complex characters he portrays in the movies, but few know he is equally skilled as an artist. This exhibition will debut a series of paintings composed in Hawaii while he was working on an upcoming film. Ha’s artworks explore the emotional groundwork of the various personas he inhabits, serving as a method of study and of departure from the scripted situations that appear on screen. 

http://www.pyogalleryla.com/events/2015/2/28/ha-jung-woo-exhibition

class="content-title" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Vote: Which of These 5 Vogue Couples Is the Hottest?jun2yng February 12, 2015 SOOMPIvogue-best-5-couples-540x486.jpg

Celebrity magazine photo shoots are always a treat for the eyes. Take a beautiful person, and capture their most beautiful moments with a beautiful camera. And then make it better with a digital brush. One can do no wrong.

Throw not one, but two experienced actors on set, and you have double the awesomeness, plus that thing they call chemistry.

Vogue Korea recently singled out five of their past couple photo shoots, ranked one through five in their combined ability to convey their connection on camera.

Turn the page to check out the five hot couples and vote for your favorite at the end!

5. Ha Jung Woo and Gong Hyo Jin

Did you know that Ha Jung Woo and Gong Hyo Jin starred in a 2012 rom-com called “Love Fiction?” These guys are true pros, capturing their quirk, sexiness, and mischief in single moments on camera. Check these two out in the February 2012 issue of Vogue Korea.

ha jung woo gong hyo jin vogue 1

ha jung woo gong hyo jin vogue 2

4. Hyun Bin and Tang Wei

Stars of 2010’s remake “Late Autumn,” Hyun Bin and Tang Wei hit both marks, nailing both the fun and passion of their couple shoot for Vogue, March 2011.

hyun bin tang wei vogue 1

hyun bin tang wei vogue 2

3. Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Gyo

People thought Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Gyo might be dating when they were spotted in Paris together, where they went to shoot these photos for theSeptember 2014 issue of Vogue. Alas, they were not (at least they said so), but they had just come out of married life for their film “My Brilliant Life.” They show that chemistry doesn’t always just mean heat and romance. 

kang dong won song hye gyo vogue 1

kang dong won song hye gyo 3

kang dong won song hye gyo 2

kang dong won song hye gyo 4

2. Song Seung Hun and Im Ji Yeon

They had an affair in “Obsessed,” a 2014 film set in the late 1960s. The shoot features retro but modern fashion, with an air of covert, forbidden love. This is from the May 2014 issue of Vogue.

song seung hun im ji yeon vogue 1song seung hun im ji yeon vogue 3song seung hun im ji yeon vogue 2

1. Lee Jung Jae and Kim Hye Soo

At the top of the list are these two stars from “The Thieves,” who got together for the July 2012 issue of Vogue, and take on a roguish theme of criminals in love, exuding urgency and passion.

lee jung jae kim hye soo vogue 1

lee jung jae kim hye soo vogue 2

lee jung jae kim hye soo vogue 5

lee jung jae kim hye soo vogue 7

lee jung jae kim hye soo vogue 8

class="headline" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 32px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 36px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif; width: 620px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"‘Pause’: Ha Jung-woo to open art exhibit in LA(Catch Me If You Can 2, left, and I'm OK, right/PYO Gallery)

(“Catch Me If You Can 2,” left, and “I’m OK,” right/PYO Gallery)

By Tae Hong KOREAN TIMES

South Korean actor Ha Jung-woo’s artwork will show in Los Angeles for a special solo exhibition for the first time at PYO Gallery in February.

“Pause,” which includes recent paintings completed by the actor while working on a film in Hawaii, will open Feb. 28 through April 18.

“Ha’s paintings are direct, flamboyant, and inspired by the confrontational street art of the 1980s,” the gallery said in its announcement of the exhibit. “Similar to graffiti artists of the period, painting is a means of survival for Ha. As he says, painting allows him to unravel and express his inner core.”

Artwork by the actor, director and producer have appeared on gallery walls in Seoul, Hong Kong and New York.

Ha is one of South Korea’s biggest movie stars whose film credits include box office hits like “The Chaser,” “Take Off,” “The Yellow Sea,” “The Berlin File” and “The Terror Live.”

The actor will be present at the opening reception on Feb. 28.

PYO Gallery is located at 1100 S. Hope Street Suite 105, Los Angeles, CA 90015.

Jeon Ji Hyun, Lee Jung Jae & Ha Jung Woo finish shooting a new film called 'Assassination'20150212093253_54dbf4b4f3461_1.jpg

Jeon Ji Hyun, Lee Jung Jae, and Ha Jung Woo finished shooting a new film called 'Assassination.'
On February 12th, a representative of Show Box Medie Plex said, "Jeon Ji Hyun, Lee Jung Jae, and Ha Jung Woo recently finished director Choi Dong Hoon new project, 'Assassination,' which was shot in Shanghai and Korea."
Set in Seoul and Shanghai of 1930s, 'Assassination' is going to show a suspenseful story that revolves around soldiers of Korean Independence Army, agents of the Provisional Government of Korea, and hired assassins.
'Assassination' is the 5th project of director Choi Dong Hoon, who had directed 'The Big Swindle,' 'Tazza,' 'Jeon Woo-chi: The Taoist Wizard,' and 'The Thieves,' and many movie fans are showing huge anticipation for his new project.
Jeon Ji Hyun, Lee Jung Jae, Oh Dal Soo, and Choi Duk Moon, who all had worked with director Choi in his previous projects, have played in the movie as title roles, and Ha Jung Woo, Cho Jin Woong, and Lee Kyung Young worked with director Choi for the first time.
Jeon Ji Hyun played as the head of an assassination unit and a sniper named Ahn Ok Yoon, and Lee Jung Jae played as a guy named Yum Seok Jin, a member of the Provisional Government of Korea.
Ha Jung Woo played as a hired assassin named 'Hawaii Pistol,' and Oh Dal Soo played as his manager. In addition, Cho Jin Woong played as a gun expert who helps Ahn Ok Yoon. Lastly, Choi Duk Moon played as an explosion expert named Hwang Duk Sam.
The last shooting that was held on January 31st was for Ha Jung Woo and Oh Dal Soo's last scene, and the shooting was held in Paju, Gyeonggi Province. The first shooting was held on August 27th last year, and all of the actors and actresses went through busy schedules, traveling between various cities around Korea, and Shanghai.
After the last shooting was finished, director Choi Dong Hoon said, "'Assassination' was quite different from all of the other films that I had released in the past, but it was still a very fun work. It was a huge luck to work with so many amazing actors and actresses," and Jeon Ji Hyun said, "I will never be able to forget this film. I would like to express special thanks to director Choi for giving me a chance to participate in his film once again, and I will never forget this film." Lee Jung Jae said, "I could barely sleep the night before the first shooting, and I could not sleep last night as well. It was a very special piece of work for me, and I would like to express sincere thanks to all of the staffs." Lastly, Ha Jung Woo said, "It was an amazing project, and I would like to express my appreciation for everyone's amazing work and efforts."
Meanwhile, movie 'Assassination' will be officially released this summer.
StarNNews | Feb 13 2015

class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="font-size: 18px; color: rgb(20, 24, 35); margin: 32px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"<그라치아> SJYP 에코백 4차 이벤트1964978_725181527601686_5076874631498641
FB LINK