Post Your Mp3 Player

awdark

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest loving_D

i want to get a new samsung mp3 player, but im not sure which is the best out of yp-k3, yp-t9, and yp-k5 (the one with the speakers). im deciding among those 3. any recommendations?

i want to get a new samsung mp3 player, but im not sure which is the best out of yp-k3, yp-t9, and yp-k5 (the one with the speakers). im deciding among those 3. any recommendations?

either one..samsung for life!

i have the k5..its freaking sick..i get a lot of comments on it

Guest kawaiiyiru^^;

i'm using FunTwist D-Chord 110, its almost 2 years..

funtwistdchord110fornt3uf1.gif

but now..i'm using CREATIVE DiViCAM 525D [the blue one]

*i know it is a camcorder but i use it often for mp3 player :sweatingbullets:

haber142crcx5.jpg

High-resolution video

Motion Stabilizer

Real-time recording from your TV or other external sources

Easy conversion of clips

5-megapixel CCD sensor

8X Digital Zoom

2.5" LTPS TFT LCD screen

Night mode

Photo effects

SD expansion slot

USB 2.0

Guest mickys_psychokick

i hope someone can answer my question

mp3 - CZV:M

i'm planning on getting a macbook for college. will my creative be compatible with this??

i know weird question but my current computer at home isn't a mac

Guest DKYang

i'm planning on getting a macbook for college. will my creative be compatible with this??

I think it can. Not sure, so if nobody answers, then ask at www.anythingbutipod.com.

Guest snapple!

Hmm, I was thinking about buying either the Meizu M6 or the Creative ZEN Vision:M. The Meizu has more features but I'm not sure if the battery lasts longer than the Creative. Memory doesn't really matter to me that much, just as long as I can watch videos and listen to music for a long time. Which one should I buy ? Or is there any other mp3 players out there that are better?

Guest ChouChou

Creative Zen Neeon

Capacity: 4GB

Format: ????

Features:MP3 [duh] FM radio, voice recording, LM recording, also holds files

Battery: um...8 hours

Player Interface: on the side it has a scrolly bar which is annoying cos its slow but it still good - the front of it has jus a screen and u can stick on skins

Software: jus a CD which allows u to manage sync files, create folders and playlists, etc

Comment: the first MP3 ive bought and to be honest its rly good, holds alot of songs and the programme for it is very good! its abit slow tho sometimes, and can freeze up if its too cold - ie cabin pressue in airplane cos freeze it but after a while it works...very small so it can be dropped easily and its fragile. but if ur careful like me then its shud be fine.its lightweight so its easy to carry around and volume is good, has good bass and stuff

good for girls too cos u can customize the front with different skins so u can co-ordinate with outfits!!!

Price: £120? tht was a couple years ago tho =P

Guest Bamboo

According to a person on anythingbutipod.com and an M owner on Amazon, it is NOT compatible with Mac. It requires Windows XP, but these days, you can run Windows on Macs.

Guest marmarkim85

i have the lg t50.

i got it in korea...so..i dunno if america has it.

the GOOD (imo):

- the lcd takes up most of the space so it doesn't look smalllll. if that makes sense.

- its very cleaaar.

- it has cases made for it.

- its dmb (this could be concidered good or bad)

eh i don't know what else.

- theres two colors. white nd blacck.

the NOT GOOD (but not necessarily bad)

- it only comes in 1gb or 2gb.

- i think its only sold in korea or on the internet so you wouldn't be able to check it out if you wantedddd to see it.

- there isn't one button to click to get to the songlist.

- the songs names are listed like an id3 tag...so if your ocd like me it annoyes you when its not all organized.

(if that makes sense........)

- its dmb. but only in korea...and if you don't need it you can't get rid of it...

- the buttons are kinda annoying. if you use the case...

- no fm radio or recording. (the radio is already preset to korean stations)

yeaaaah. overall I like it. nd its prettty too.

oh and when your watching dmb the buttons turn from red to green. i dunno why but its funny. i guess.

okay.

PITTCHHA! (i couldn't find many pictures so...theres one.) i couldn't find one with the same keypad as me so yeah. the design is the same though.

0001051236itemImage2.gif

Guest J-Lim

ZenPlus.jpg

Zen V Plus 2GB

Puahahah i just freaked out my shitty inovix bs player and bought this wonder. But i'm just learning 2 use it, since i always used shitty mp3 players, it has loooots of options and stuff where i'm lost >_> when i got it more tested i'll review it :)

REVIEW

pros: EVERYTHING

cons: only has 2GB of space :(

I'm think about getting new mp3 player..i don't need any video feature, image. or any those fancy stuff.

i came across saw Sony Walkman® NW-S700 (4 GB) MP3 Player ..im still thinking whether i should get or not..there a lot pro/con review from soompier~

4lii8b5.jpg

I can't justify a whole new topic for this, but I can make a post here...

Be cautious about fake headphones!

Sennheisers, Shures... ipod headphones they all have fakes.

Does this look real?

z96205587.jpg

z96205595.jpg

Back of package

s96205614.jpg

Back of earbud

Earphone covers

Its not the generic fakes... these are the ones they spent the half richard simmons time to try to fake.

First look at that packaging then compare it with a normal package on Newegg.

Note the colors, top right label, text below the Sennheiser logo. Not shown is the left earbud was facing down not the right in the package. The back and the overall box art was very very well done it may be hard to tell from the picture of the back, but there is next to no fuzz next to the text.

The bottom set of the earphone itself, shows the two telltale signs of a fake. Logo, and the metal line ring. Not to mention a hard to see gummyness below the bottom of the cable sleeve right next to my thumb. No normal company will let that through. And you cant see the flaws in the reaplacement earpieces but one of them has a tear in it and the other did not punch the hole in the middle out.

This ebay site highlights the differences in the length of the cables which do not match the spec sheet. The left and right cables are longer, and the main cable is a bit shorter.

How do they sound?!

They sound average. Its muffled and lack the highs that you expect from Sennheiser. Oh well time to contact the seller.

-_- yes, I bought them knowing the risks I was just... hopeful for a cheaper pair.

Guest tink3rr

i have the samsung k5 . it okays. the key pads take a while to get use too , and i have to wipe it every 10 mins cause the fingerprints on it irritate me XD. lol but sound quality is awsome . <3 it . but now i have a problem . i lost that plastic thingy that is attached to the earphone , and i can't plug it in my ear now . and samsung says it wasn't included inthe warranty. argh . they said i have to buy it again . but it's like 40-50 a pair , and i didn't break it or anything , i just can't plug it in my ear , so now i guess i have to waste 50 bucks because samsung won't replace my pweeny plastic cover. =="

Guest mickys_psychokick

I think it can. Not sure, so if nobody answers, then ask at www.anythingbutipod.com.

According to a person on anythingbutipod.com and an M owner on Amazon, it is NOT compatible with Mac. It requires Windows XP, but these days, you can run Windows on Macs.

okie thanks DKYang and Bamboo

i was thinking that if it wasn't compatible i would have to buy either parallels or bootcamp... but that's already too much money. well thanks you two [: my options have lowered and mac isn't going to be one of them [:

Guest sushii_x3

My Dell DJ.

Isn't it just adorable... in a way? xD

Dell Pocket DJ

Capacity: 5GB;

Format: Micro Harddrive

Battery: They say 10 hours, I say 5 hours.

Features:

- 5GB harddrive,

- It's small. O__O

- The volume gets pretty loud.

- It glows a very pretty blue light instead of whtie, but it's hard to see at night.

- It's SUPER easy to navigate. Even a toddler that knows how to read can navigate this.

Thats all I could think of ;-;

Software: You need Yahoo Jukebox.

Comment: This little MP3 player is very... interesting. Though it may not have the same fancy looks or features as the others, it plays just as well. I'm guessing that this is the type of MP3 that dies after a long time. I've had mines for 2-3 years and I love it and everything, its just that now it turns off after 10 minutes or so. I get pissed at that, but I still love it. I'd recommend this ONLY to people who ONLY want to hear music, not watch videos or look at pictures or anything. Cause thats all it could do.

Price: It costs about $200 USD, but they don't sell it anymore.

My overall rating? I'll give it a 6.8/10 =)

Guest xokittixo

I got a Toshiba Gigabeat about 3 weeks ago and was loving it at first, but not so much now. I can't group songs because the mp3 player groups them (by artist, genre, etc.) automatically based on the file's info. And if you don't have the artists' names in the SONG title, it won't know to put those songs under that artist.

Does this happen with IPods too? Are you able to have folders and group songs however you like with an IPod? The whole point of me getting a Gigabeat was to be different from everyone else who owns an IPod, but this damn this is really frustrating me now.

If you're a Toshiba Gigabeat owner, please help me out! Am I doing something wrong??

Archived