Post Your Mp3 Player

awdark

Guest havoc11

i just have a little question for the meizu m6

can u upload OFF the mp3 player into your computer? (the music i files i mean)

so instead of just putting songs on can u get songs off the mp3 player and put it into your comp?

cus i would like to transfer some songs from my old comp to my new comp with the mp3 player hahah

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miranduh

I got my Zune a little towards the end of last year..

zune-3-091306.jpg

I have it in white, though i think Brown looks very nice..! =)

is that your player with oakenfold in it sweeet.

can anyone help me on my problem?

is there anyone who got the creative zen vision for a while now?

any problems?

Bought myself the Samsung YP-T9 in purple - 4GB in mid December last year in HK. It took quite a while to find because it was pretty new and was only sold in Broadway stores. Initially i was deadset on the i-river e10 but when i saw the yp-t9 it was sorta love at first sight because it was sleek and the video demonstration was pretty cool.

b2c_l_ypt9_purple.jpg

What first got me about this player was its sleekness - it just looked so sophisticated that shiny purple shell and the screen is an alright size. However, i wouldn't recommend it for those who want to watch videos only because its a tad too small for that.

It's got all the basics - multiformat support for music, video playback, FM radio (and you can record stuff from the radio), voice recorder - as well as picture viewer, flash games and text viewer (not that i ever use this function, but some people might want it). You can also put lyrics in, which show up when you play the song - haven't tried this yet though.

The software and navigation is super easy and music tranferral is pretty fast. Video conversion is a bit slow but oh well. Battery life is also pretty good.

Sound quality is good, but i reckon the sound quality for iriver is better.

Um what else...oh yeah, it supports many languages including chinese (trad and simplified), korean, japanese and thai as well as euro languages.

one gripe with my yp-t9 - it's already scratched - but then that's my fault.

otherwise, i'd give it a 8.5-9/10

i just have a little question for the meizu m6

can u upload OFF the mp3 player into your computer? (the music i files i mean)

so instead of just putting songs on can u get songs off the mp3 player and put it into your comp?

cus i would like to transfer some songs from my old comp to my new comp with the mp3 player hahah

im pretty sure u're able to do that but just in case we'll wait for someone else's expert knowledge.

OH! i read this off some other forum but the meizu M6 newer version will increase in gb capacity to 8gb.

ah this is perfect for me now the only thing that held me back was the lack of gb space but now im all for it.

it's sed to be up for sale march this year. can't wait !

Guest havoc11

im pretty sure u're able to do that but just in case we'll wait for someone else's expert knowledge.

OH! i read this off some other forum but the meizu M6 newer version will increase in gb capacity to 8gb.

ah this is perfect for me now the only thing that held me back was the lack of gb space but now im all for it.

it's sed to be up for sale march this year. can't wait !

what about the longevity of the mp3 player? does any1 know that?(how long will it last, or better yet...how long has anyone have had this mp3 and still working)

Guest mickys_psychokick

i have a question to all the people here who have used or owned an ipod nano

my sister got her first ipod nano just a little after christmas and its been working fine until the end of january.

first it just froze and came back after she plugged it on the charger or something

and just 2 days ago its just stopped working. nothing shows on the screen.

she has never dropped it.

can anyone please help?

Guest h2obubbli

I gave a review of the iriver U10 ages ago.....

look what happened to it :(

SP_A0164.jpg

I dunno how but i crusged the screen and now the lcd screen is mucked up T.T, i heard the U10's screen is fragile.

so dont buy it if yur clumsy like me......

Has anyone perfected showing korean and all that on MP3 players? I know I can manually rename files to have the correct Korean or Japanese ID3 tags (usually copy/paste the characters from the web browser)

It would show up nicely in my zen micro but its more effort than I would be willing to exert!

My Sandisk Sansa doesn't support unicode, but the previous iRiver I had did, but I didn't perfect it w/o using ID3 tags.

The thing was, if my WMP didn't show the Korean words correctly, like all scrambled, then so will my player. Basically, my players will be the same as my WMP.

Pain in the butt sometimes, but it only takes couple minutes at most for me to change it.

Well, if it's a lot of songs, then it'll take a while but if it's just one album with like 13 tracks you can do it in couple of minutes.

On WMP 11 go to Library > Right click the song > Advance Tag Editor > Then paste the name and other info if you wish.

I just copy and paste the name. I also use a MX500 mice which makes a difference because I don't have to right click or press crtrl + v to paste.

Guest Rainie_Days

new-ipod-shuffle-lg.png

The new Ipod Shuffle

Capacity: 1GB

Battery Life: 12 hours, pretty reasonable considering it's size.

Description: The new design of the Ipod shuffle, also known as the smallest mp3 player to actually exist. Comes in 5 range of colors: Silver, blue, pink, orange and green. The design is pretty cute, and it has a clip at the back which is really useful (ahem, can also be good to show off your ipod) :lol: Not bad if you just want to listen to some music with style. :P

Like I said, if you just want to listen to music (meaning no music videos or pictures), then by all means, yes, I would recommend this to you.

The only real problem is that, it has no screen which means you won't really know what you're listening to, until you hear the song...but the sound quality and appearance makes up for it ;)

Guest cafechoc

Hello there!!! ^_^

Posted here some time ago for advice on which mp3 player to get.

So, I went S'pore over the weekend and got myself a...

P2200183.jpg

P2200184.jpg

Creative Zen Vision:M in 60Gb :D

P2200182.jpg

While waiting for my stuff to transfer into the player

P2200181.jpg

P2200188.jpg

Now, I can watch my dramas and shows anytime anywhere :P

P2200186.jpg

Bought the adapter too (sold seperately), dont think one would need to get it unless u move around alot and use the player a lot.

I dont think I need to intro much about this player, quite a number of people seems to have this too, except most seem to go for the 30Gb.

So far, everything about the player has been pretty sweet, so much so that I have been listening music on it even though I have my comp and radio to do the same, haha.

Only thing from the package that irk me is the earphone, kinda big for my ear, thus sorta hurting it, but it's not a big problem, can live with it. At the most, shall get a new earphones, hehe.

The size is pretty ok for me since I tend to carry big bags.

Didnt get case/silicon cover/screen protector though. There's this suede like material pouch that comes with the package, thought (v.hopefully) that would be enough. Have been handling it v.gingerly since everyone who own this player mentioned about how easy this player gets scratch, hehe.

Cant wait for the new sem to start so I can try out how the mic quality is like. :D

The only problem I have is that, my files seem to mess up inside, like under artiste, I have '세븐 (Se7en)' and 'Se7en'. Is there anyway that I can combine the files under the two folders into one folder? Coz I have quite a few other folders under artistes of that problem. Then I have folders of weird looking characters, but turn out they are some Chinese (some being Korean) songs, and I actually have another folder named properly after the artiste.

Oh, can someone please teach me how to use the radio. Have yet to figure out how to set the stations and saving it, haha.

^About the artist thing. I have the same problem on my Sansa, but I was too lazy to try this.

Try it on couple of songs that are in one of the folders and change the ID3 tag of the song by changing the artist name (and whatever else you want).

I'm not positive on this one, but it should work. Same goes for the unknown folder. Since I don't know what player you use to transfer music I'll assume it's WMP 11.

Library > highlight a song or all of it in the playlist or however you organize it > right click > advance tag editor.

Guest cafechoc

^About the artist thing. I have the same problem on my Sansa, but I was too lazy to try this.

Try it on couple of songs that are in one of the folders and change the ID3 tag of the song by changing the artist name (and whatever else you want).

I'm not positive on this one, but it should work. Same goes for the unknown folder. Since I don't know what player you use to transfer music I'll assume it's WMP 11.

Library > highlight a song or all of it in the playlist or however you organize it > right click > advance tag editor.

I tried doing so, and it sorta work, haha...coz cant seem to do all the same for all. Plus, cant seem to add certain folders/songs into my wmp, ugh well, haha.

Guest oochoklitoo

i'm thinking about getting a new mp3 player because mine is running out of room. i have my eye on the creative zen v plus (8gb) right now. for those who have/had this, do u like it or hate it? wat are some problems that u have? and how's the battery life on it? how's the video feature for this? ah so many questions, but i hope u guys can help ^^

oh and would u recommend something else instead of this?

I tried doing so, and it sorta work, haha...coz cant seem to do all the same for all. Plus, cant seem to add certain folders/songs into my wmp, ugh well, haha.

I had the same problems, some song just don't work on WMP. So if you are willing to organize your music. Google MediaMonkey and download the free version. You edit anything and mostly everything easily, and songs should work on it because it did for me.

i'm thinking about getting a new mp3 player because mine is running out of room. i have my eye on the creative zen v plus (8gb) right now. for those who have/had this, do u like it or hate it? wat are some problems that u have? and how's the battery life on it? how's the video feature for this? ah so many questions, but i hope u guys can help ^^

oh and would u recommend something else instead of this?

I don't have a creative, but if you are going for the 8 GB capacity, then I recommend the Sansa e280 or the new clix 2. I say go for the Clix 2 because it has unicode. The 8 GB comes out in April I think, I know it's before May.

Archived