Post Your Mp3 Player

awdark

Guest ^trinity^

My first iPod(the first released) died on me after a year of using it as a flash drive :(

...but I didn't give up on iPod so i bought a new one,an iPod Video 3 months ago. So far, so good except for the freakin' battery life :excl: and this time, I won't dare think about using it as a flash drive anymore..kinda learned my lesson here! :phew:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SatinDoll

My first iPod(the first released) died on me after a year of using it as a flash drive :(

...but I didn't give up on iPod so i bought a new one,an iPod Video 3 months ago. So far, so good except for the freakin' battery life :excl: and this time, I won't dare think about using it as a flash drive anymore..kinda learned my lesson here! :phew:

this is a stupid question..coming from a tech-dummie....,

but what do you mean by using it as a flash drive?

Guest yay =-

its when you put files from your computer to your i pod , like documents, pictures, dramas, or just about anything , but it has to be compatible first =]

Guest aznpiggy

heyz.. i just want to ask, is there an MP3 player where you can watch movies which are in RMVB or Realplayer format? I'm thinking of getting an MP3 player as well, but there's so many out there, so i better do some searching! lol..

Guest `Babykisses

OMG! i JUST got my creative vision m! and like i cant really take pics and such because i dont have a webcam and my phone pic is really low quality -_-" so just to tell you guys i think its great! 9/10. the only problem that i have is that it keeps on freezing like in the middle of no where when im shuffling through the songs and im not even going like fast. so like does anyone know why? thanks mucho grandoo!

I had that same problem when I 1st got my player. I exchanged it for another one and have no problem with it what so ever.

Guest enticing

After reading all these reviews, I think I am going to buy the Creative zen vision: M [Jumping the bandwagon :) ]. So I have a question, where did you guys buy your CVM? Did you guys buy it at a store or online? ^_^

Guest `Babykisses

After reading all these reviews, I think I am going to buy the Creative zen vision: M [Jumping the bandwagon :) ]. So I have a question, where did you guys buy your CVM? Did you guys buy it at a store or online? ^_^

Best buy darling.

Lol, i'm not taking any risk with a 300 dollar mp3 player.

Guest advent.shk

Im joining you, lol. I will prolly buy mine in about two weeks (when i get paid xD)....

Guest xmoogle

Ahh I looked through all 20 pages and couldn't find a single review for a mobiBlu >< I fell in love with that like 8 months ago and 2 days ago I FINALLY find it in stock but I don't know if I should buy it for not T____T It's so cute and freaking small!

Looks like this by the way:

mobiblu2.gif

does anybody know the sound quality / battery life and stuff? ^^;;

and what you recommend for a video player? (:

I have that! :D Its kinda late so I don't have time to write a full review but to answer your questions, the sound quality is pretty good. You can change EQ setting or adjust it to your own liking.

The battery life depends on the format of your song (ie. WMA, MP3, etc.), what your volume setting is on, what bitrate your file is playing.

They say that the battery life is 8-10 hours if you play a WMA on 128 bitrate under a volume of 20. Normally, I play MP3's on various bitrates at about a volume of 17 and it lasts for 7-8 hours.

Even though the MobiBlu is less than 1"x1"x1", I haven't lost it since I got it last December. It comes with a necklace cord type thing so it's always around my neck.

When it's not around my neck, it's in my backpack.

And recently, I tried out the radio function. Reception is okay. Sometimes it gets fuzzy but once I move around a bit, it'll stabilize. I haven't tried recording anything yet.

I probably shoulda tested it on my AP European History teacher during one of his lectures but I kept forgetting.

At first, the buttons are pretty stiff and you kinda have to press hard but after a while, they should get easier to press. Also, they are kinda small but your fingers will adjust in time.

I would continue but my boyfriend is hounding me to sleep. :sweatingbullets: So I hope I helped a bit. :)

sorry for asking so many questions about the ZVM, but can it read korean? -____-;;

No, it can't, but on the Vision M forum they are taking requests for firmware updates, and hopefully when the newest firmware comes out, it'll be compatible with Korean font =)

Guest SatinDoll

Best buy darling.

Lol, i'm not taking any risk with a 300 dollar mp3 player.

oo i wanted to get it from Best Buy...BUT...it was the most expensive out of all the other stores.

I think the cheapest was Circuit City or J&R.....oo but Amazon and Buy.com is the cheapest if you want ot buy it online. Dell would be cheap ONLY if the darn tax and shipping wasn't so expensive. it's only $251!!! but the friggin tax made it like $280 something...@_@

but yea i got it from Amazon...

oo and there are rumours about Best Buy and J&R selling refurbished things behind doors :phew: ....who knows..

Guest Soothing Melodies

I had that same problem when I 1st got my player. I exchanged it for another one and have no problem with it what so ever.

thanks for the advice! well i got mine at cambridge soundworks, and they said creative owns them so yeah.

I have that! :D Its kinda late so I don't have time to write a full review but to answer your questions, the sound quality is pretty good. You can change EQ setting or adjust it to your own liking.

The battery life depends on the format of your song (ie. WMA, MP3, etc.), what your volume setting is on, what bitrate your file is playing.

They say that the battery life is 8-10 hours if you play a WMA on 128 bitrate under a volume of 20. Normally, I play MP3's on various bitrates at about a volume of 17 and it lasts for 7-8 hours.

Even though the MobiBlu is less than 1"x1"x1", I haven't lost it since I got it last December. It comes with a necklace cord type thing so it's always around my neck.

When it's not around my neck, it's in my backpack.

And recently, I tried out the radio function. Reception is okay. Sometimes it gets fuzzy but once I move around a bit, it'll stabilize. I haven't tried recording anything yet.

I probably shoulda tested it on my AP European History teacher during one of his lectures but I kept forgetting.

At first, the buttons are pretty stiff and you kinda have to press hard but after a while, they should get easier to press. Also, they are kinda small but your fingers will adjust in time.

I would continue but my boyfriend is hounding me to sleep. :sweatingbullets: So I hope I helped a bit. :)

ah, I just order 1 orange cube(1Gb) at walmart.com for 59 bucks. 59 bucks for a 1gb mp3 player with all that features, I could not resist :D

Guest neferteenie

After reading all these reviews, I think I am going to buy the Creative zen vision: M [Jumping the bandwagon :) ].

^ Me too, and I think I'm going to buy mine from Amazon. But I have a question, that I'm sure has been asked but I just didn't see it. So, just to make sure it will support my video downloads...does the Creative Zen Vision: M support .avi, .wmv, .asf, and .rmvb files? I'm also wondering if it supports subtitle files. :)

does the Creative Zen Vision: M support .avi, .wmv, .asf, and .rmvb files? I'm also wondering if it supports subtitle files. :)

It supports .avi and .wmv but im not sure about .asf

Oh yeah, it doesnt support .rmvb which kind of sucks because a lot of my videos are .rmvb T^T

(haha, i love answering questions about the ZVM ^^)

Guest xmoogle

ah, I just order 1 orange cube(1Gb) at walmart.com for 59 bucks. 59 bucks for a 1gb mp3 player with all that features, I could not resist :D

:o:o:o:o $59!?!?!? Damn.

Knew I shoulda waited longer but I don't think I could've survived the past 8 months without music. :D

You found quite a good deal! :lol:

Archived