Post Your Mp3 Player

awdark

Guest anonymousfusion

a92405ccb2.jpg

ive the teclest c280!

it's high tech but the volume sucks tough!

"During the middle of this month, Teclast will release its new digital audio player; the Teclast C280. The C280 combines the looks and aesthetics of the C260 with the sound quality of T29.

Teclast C280 is a dual core (Rockchip 2608A & Wolfson WM8750S) DAP that will come in 2GB, feature a 2.4-inch QVGA color screen and will apart from all the features of the C260, also include USB 2.0 connectivity." or something! i don't get

it can play video but you have to covert it to avi tough! to much time!! *sigh* and what the most mp3 can

does anyone know if a mp4 that have around 3 or 4 inch screen and have allot of gb (around 10 or higher) but not only the ipod???

wow!! there's an mp3 that can play .avi files?? most videos i dl come in .avi. man, if only zune read them, then it'd be the bestttttttt.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow!! there's an mp3 that can play .avi files?? most videos i dl come in .avi. man, if only zune read them, then it'd be the bestttttttt.

you have to convert the avi file first! but the progam is with the cd! this mp4 is really god but it's only 2 GB so it's really not much!

http://www.warehouse123.com

I HIGHLY recommend this website if anybody plans to order anything off the web. They even have items that are only available overseas and their prices are usually discounted up $50. The clix2 8gb is even there :s I'm planning to order from them as soon as I get money saved up. They usually have deals with some of their products so just browse around :]

Warehouse123 has always provided the best customer service. I give them my highest recommendation.

They are running a good deal on couple iRiver players.

The T60 with color display is listed at only $100 which is a great deal! I'm going to order one today

http://www.warehouse123.com/ProductInfo.php?pid=IRIT604G-BLK

picked up an ipod touch earlier today and is great. The safari browser and the GUI is wonderful.

Can you tell me the limitations of the browser?

Unicode?

How flash shows up on the browser? Like imeem music.

Java?

Online web apps like Meebo? Facebook things like graffiti or the poke the pet novelty things?

Can you save and download? What if they were streaming such as esnip music where its a mp3? Can you like save an image on a page or view source of a page?

Does multiple tabs feel nice? Like does it really lag when you tab between?

And the biggest question that NOTHIGN gives me numbers for how long does the battery last when you're on Wifi browsing? Most reports say 5 hr for movie, 20+ for music... but nothing to do with internet use.

I appreciate your input.. if not ill hunt you down <_<...

:lol:

Guest sweetbait

I have the creative zen vision m ^_^ best thing ever >.< 4 hours of video playback and it lays WMV, AVI, DIVX and MPEG files. I don't need to convert much for itI have the creative zen vision m ^_^ best thing ever >.< 4 hours of video playback and it lays WMV, AVI, DIVX and MPEG files. I don't need to convert much for it

Can you tell me the limitations of the browser?

Unicode?

How flash shows up on the browser? Like imeem music.

Java?

Online web apps like Meebo? Facebook things like graffiti or the poke the pet novelty things?

Can you save and download? What if they were streaming such as esnip music where its a mp3? Can you like save an image on a page or view source of a page?

Does multiple tabs feel nice? Like does it really lag when you tab between?

And the biggest question that NOTHIGN gives me numbers for how long does the battery last when you're on Wifi browsing? Most reports say 5 hr for movie, 20+ for music... but nothing to do with internet use.

I appreciate your input.. if not ill hunt you down <_<...

:lol:

Haha, tracking me down. Let me start with the flash and java, no they don't work is a shame, so many websites now is loaded with those contents. I can surf via Wi-fi and listen to music for about 3.5 hours on a full charge. Now the ipod Touch is on a 400mhz processor so multi tabbing would lag, only if you're loading multiple pages, but if is just opening up one page at a time is pretty good for 400mhz. You can't view source nor save anything from safari. And I've tried using meebo, but it seems to be stuck on loading. I gave up after trying to make it load and just went with flickim.com for AIM, but my friend's touch was able to use meebo. I'm able to run certain web apps but not all. Ofcouse this is a 1st gen product so is not going to be perfect or close to it, I just hope the 2nd gen would be able to support java and flash. Either way for now, I'm pretty satsify with it.

Guest yoojeong

I recently bought the Cowon D2... Love the touch screen and pretty much all of its features... ^^

I had the Iriver clix 2 and refunded it the next day. Didnt feel comfortable with the navigation and all... ^^;;;

Guest PockyUpNose

I just bought an ipod classic. I love it. I bought it over the ipod touch because 8 , and 14 gig isnt enough.

The screen is amazing, and is even big enough to watch my subtitled movies on it.

Guest anonymousfusion

you have to convert the avi file first! but the progam is with the cd! this mp4 is really god but it's only 2 GB so it's really not much!

yea, i know. it's a pain to convert, that's why i wanted an mp3/video player that can play .avi files so i wouldn't have to convert. sucks that it's only 2 gigs. that's not even all my songs

yea, i know. it's a pain to convert, that's why i wanted an mp3/video player that can play .avi files so i wouldn't have to convert. sucks that it's only 2 gigs. that's not even all my songs

yeah! i know! it really pain in the richard simmons!that it's notmuch!

you have to convert to "320-240" something!

that's why i get a ipodclassic for my birthday! xD (more memory) :w00t:

• 2 weeks later...

I got my iriver e10 about a yr ago and it works fine despite me dropping it in water (it was fully drenched -.-)

it can view text pics games alarm videos wat not and i luv it!! its small light and sleeek~

Guest PockyUpNose

Photo227.jpg

i just got the ipod touch

amazing little thing

you guys have to check it out, its sooooo amazingly thin.

i bought the 16 gig one, to bad its only 16 gig, but the good thing is i can drop it, and it wont die like a hard drive.

video is pretty good, and safari on it is good.

Itouch gets even better when you hack it.

9/10

Guest sujinny

Picture16.jpg

I used to have a silver nano but I just got this red nano-video from a party

Capacity: 8gb

Features: Video, pictures, brighter display, tv shows, games

Battery: They say 24 hours, but it really doesn't last that long.

Price: It starts from $150, but the red is $200 because it's a special product (AIDS)

Archived