official site : http://tv.sbs.co.kr/osujung/

osujung_070705_041.jpg

osujung_070705_021.jpg

osujung_070705_031.jpg

osujung_070711_021.jpg

osujung_070711_032.jpg

osujung_070711_031.jpg

---------------------

ETN report : mms://mmc.daumcast.net/tvnews/etn/200707/13/200707131184321558_s.wmv

미남은 괴로워 뚱보된 오지호

2007년 7월 13일 (금) 21:18 ETN

20070713211805.931.0.jpg

오지호씨가 150kg 거구로 변신했다고 합니다. 엄정화, 오지호 주연의 드라마 '칼잡이 오수정'에서 만나보시죠.

[촬영 장면]

킹카 오지호씨가 150킬로그램이 넘는 폭탄남으로 전격 변신했습니다. 놀라운 변신과정부터 드라마 촬영 모습까지 모두 전해드리겠습니다.

신부대기실 문을 열고 들어서니 아리따운 신부 대신 한 남자가 보이는데요. 너무도 편한 자세로 누워있는 이 분 열심히 분장 중이시네요. 근데 자세히 보니까 더 못 생긴 것 같아요. 대체 누굴까요? 좀 더 뚱뚱해보이도록 얼굴 전체에 특수 분장을 하고 있는데요. 너무도 궁금한 이 분의 정체 분장사에게 물어봤습니다.

눈앞의 현실이 믿기지 않는 듯 모두들 웃음을 참지 못하는데요. 롱다리에 훤칠한 꽃미남인 오지호씨가 저렇게 망가질 수도 있다니 저도 믿기질 않습니다. 이제 변신이 거의 끝난 것 같은데요. 한쪽에선 오지호씨가 입을 의상 손질에 여념이 없습니다. 뚱보로 변신한 오지호씨를 위한 특대형 사이즈의 맞춤 의상. 드라마에 함께 출연 중인 안선영씨 오지호씨를 처음 본 순간부터 떡 벌어진 입을 다물지 못하는데요. 그 마음 저희도 이해합니다. 신기한 동물 구경하듯 오지호씨의 주변을 맴도는 안선영씨.

오지호씨는 150킬로그램의 폭탄남 '만수'로 다시 태어나기 위해 엄청난 공을 들여야 했는데요. 드디어 결혼식 촬영이 시작됐습니다. 설레는 마음으로 신부를 기다리는 고시생 만수. 남편의 외모 대신 재력과 배경만 믿고 결혼을 결심한 그의 신부는 바로 오수정 엄정화씨였습니다. 하지만 두 분의 악연은 바로 이 결혼식장에서부터 시작된다고 하죠. 불안한 앞날을 예고하는 두 분의 대화 한번 들어볼까요?

하염없이 신부를 기다리는 만수 하지만 아름다운 그녀는 나타날 기미를 보이지 않는데요. 오수정은 사법고시에 떨어진 만수를 버려둔 채 줄행랑을 치고 맙니다. 최대한 속력을 내서 뒤쫓아가보지만 이미 늦은 것 같죠? 특수 분장 때문에 움직이기조차 힘든 오지호씨 더운 날씨에 온 몸에선 땀이 비오듯 쏟아지고 고생이 이만저만이 아니었습니다.

영화 '미녀는 괴로워'에서 김아중씨가 뚱녀로 변신했잖아요. 이번엔 오지호씨가 그 잘생긴 오지호씨도 거구로 분장하니깐 몰라보겠네요. 허리사이즈 57인치로 변신하는 장면 정말 놀라워요. 이번 드라마 '칼잡이 오수정'은 엄정화씨가 오랜만에 안방극장에 컴백해 화제를 모으고 있는 드라만데요. 내용이 아주 재미있어요.

결혼상대자를 외모와는 상관없이 재력과 배경만으로 선택하는 오수정 엄정화씨가 150kg 거구인 오지호씨가 사법 고시에 떨어지자 결혼식 당일 오지호씨를 차요. 그래서 오지호씨가 독기를 품고 8년 간 미국에서 다이어트에 성공해 타이거 우즈를 능가하는 재력과 외모를 갖춘 프로 골퍼로 변신해서 나타는거에요. 그러자 오수정 엄정화씨가 어떻게든 오지호씨를 다시 프러포즈하며 생기는 해프닝을 그린다고 해요.

오지호씨는 그동안 맘고생 많았어요. 다시 한번 새로운 모습으로 안방극장에서 좋은 모습 보여준다고 하니 '칼잡이 오수정' 많은 사랑 받기 바랍니다. 그리고 엄정화씨의 섹시한 모습을 안방극장에서 만날 수 있어 기뻐요.

[ 기사제공 ] ETN | ETN 기사보기

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha thanks for the new news rubie, we can always rely on you XD gosh .. haha ojh actually looks quite adorable in that wedding scene :) haha ojh looks so suave, but i dont like his hair.

from what i can read, the article talks about ojh being 150 kgs (which is 331 pounds). They had to apply alot of makeup to do this whole wedding scene of the series. Oh Soo Jung is only marrying the main character for his financial power and money, so two minutes before the wedding, she leaves the alter. Like the movie, 200 pounds beauty, Oh Ji Ho's character will undergo a major transformation losing 57 inches off the waist. This should be a fun drama.

Guest C51236

is the young version of uhm jung hwa's character portrayed by jang soo jin???who else is in the cast??? who's the supporting actress and supporting male opposite Oh Ji Ho????

Guest heartshapelove

Luv posted the screencaps of Get Karl! Oh Soo Jung. I cut the teaser from the ending of Bad Couple ep12 and uploaded for download and for view on youtube.

Get Karl! Oh Soo Jung 칼잡이 오수정 - Teaser 01

youtube || mediafire

[credit raw: WITHS2CB]

(if posting elsewhere, please give proper credit)

Guest heartshapelove

I made my own cut of Teaser 2 as was aired after Bad Couple ep13:

Get Karl! Oh Soo Jung 칼잡이 오수정 - Teaser 02

youtube || mediafire

[credit raw: WITHS2CB]

(if posting elsewhere, please give proper credit)

Read dramabeans' Series Preview: Oh Su Jung for some translations to the teaser.

cutiepie's cut of: 20070709 Good Morning Show - Oh Ji Ho interview is now on youtube

i'm so excited... i didn't really like 200lbs of beauty, but hey who cares... oh ji ho is gonna be in the drama!!!! woot woot!!!

Guest snowprincess

looks like a good comedy! all the leading uploaders are ready! the previews are up and they are adorable!

Guest heartshapelove

will anyone upload this when it airs...please :)

I'm interested in uploading non-clubbox links on MU and possibly will put the episodes on my youtube.

don't like the female lead. She played in Mr. Perfect. Isn't she a lot older than OJO?

According to Dramawiki. They're five years apart.

lol the weird part is that they have yet to mention the other 3 leads lol

Yeah, theres 3 other supporting leads. A guy and two girls, their character ages are suppose to be younger than the leads. I wonder who they'll be, I'm guessing they'll be some new faces. Hope the supporting girls aren't incredibly annoying and aren't all over Zio's character. <_< (haha I doubt it though, because after Zio's character gets skinny ... all the girls will want him.) :lol:

From the official website, I saw two news articles with pictures of Ahn Yong Joon on it: ( 1 ; 2 ) Soo, I think / am guessing that Ahn Yong Joon from Capital Scandal will also be on this show. ^_^

Also, I was on daum and saw some new pictures, I tried to get them off the official website but for some reason the full size doesn't show up for me. I'll have to do some cropping from the daum pix I saw and will post it up here later.

Thanks to Rxgoodleaf's post.

Its been confirmed that Ahn Yong Joon will be in this drama. :D

awesome thanks for the update hun. haha only a few days before the airing of the drama im quite excited. atleast we have another lead down, do you know what character he will be playing ?

just found out.

Ahn Yong Joon will be Choi Soo Hyuk, Oh Soo Jung's Younger brother in the drama

Guest dbsk<3manga<3

omg! is this d "remake" of 200lbs of beauty w/ oh ji ho? well, if it isn't....i'll watch it anywayz. it looks interesting =)

i've seen both of them act and i luv them!<3 hope this turns out great! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

>>btw, will anyone/any group be subbing this?

omg! is this d "remake" of 200lbs of beauty w/ oh ji ho? well, if it isn't....i'll watch it anywayz. it looks interesting =)

i've seen both of them act and i luv them!<3 hope this turns out great! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

>>btw, will anyone/any group be subbing this?

With S2 has listed this as a possible upcoming project. can't wait.

Archived