Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest ml_87

Hey everybody vote for lee min ho for the Seoul Drama Awards 2009. He is losing against lee jun ki 40% to 27% we are very far. You can vote only once everyday come on all you fans.

he's 1st now :D

20090713113210.png

-------------

ths jelita. i wanna the tumbler, too :rolleyes: the piz that Mino in black shirt is my favorite in Etude CF :lol:

Guest mytafan

Ml_87, thanks for the info..wow..he's in #1 right now. I'm so happy for our Minho :D . You know what, I do try to vote for him by browsing that website a thousand of times :P even I know I just can do the vote once per day ...how crazy I am ...hahahaha....Anyway, i'm glad to see Minho is taking a lead from now.

all Minoz girl, we will try to vote for him as much as possible ,okay???? :D

thanks everyone for the pics :)

Guest entahku

i voted!he's down to no.3 rite now :angry: ..come on guys,vote for him!we still hve a time to keep him on to 1st!..i want to spread it out in LMH's WORLD now :lol:

Guest situjing

i get the article from hyesun thread..i just change the name of actor..all minoz must voted :lol:

lan i voted for minho too :lol:

i used opera so i voted for bst acctress,drama and actor :P

Let's vote everyday folks! His chances of winning the Best Actor Award lies in our hands Minho's fans! Let's spread the word so that they would know how popular and well loved Minho is by his overseas fans! Aja!! Aja!!! Fighting Minho !!!!!

i've voted for mino and hyesun too....and also using my other colleagues' PCs hahahaha

last but not least..

MINO's pepsi nex add on 7-eleven cashier counter hehe...i bought market o potato chips and a can of pepsi nex

p1040084.jpg

p1040086.jpg

DD's beach ball and a coffee mug *not in the pic. (i got it free for a box of donuts worth 10,000 won)

p1040177u.jpg

Guest entahku

i've voted for mino and hyesun too....and also using my other colleagues' PCs hahahaha

last but not least..

MINO's pepsi nex add on 7-eleven cashier counter hehe...i bought market o potato chips and a can of pepsi nex

p1040084.jpg

p1040086.jpg

DD's beach ball and a coffee mug *not in the pic. (i got it free for a box of donuts worth 10,000 won)

p1040177u.jpg

i think so,just close the video!!u know ur successful when it say ur completed voted!...

I voted but donno if that's sucessful. a videoclip pop up whenever I vote, does that mean my vote count?

after the video clip..it will show up what actor you choose after that you will choose best acctress and best drama..if i'm not wrong the video clip is about hi seoul right?

Guest minhoshi

hi this is my first time posting!!it's really nice to get to know you all..i hope i am welcome :)

I just finish voting for Min Ho oppa..and it seems that oppa is 3rd place or 2nd place now..KEEP VOTING YOU GUYS!!LET"S SUPPORT LEE MIN HO~!!!

Guest nesame

Jelita how i wish i can go to Seoul too. Planning to go next year and shop for all the nice nice clothes.

I voted for Minho already. Tonite go home shall use my home PC to vote again. :P

pictures of MINO's adds at DD

DD's Incheon Airport

thanks for sharing Mino's Korea pix unie ...glad that you have a wonderful time though din manage to see Minho...Minho is everywhere :rolleyes: ..woo got a Pepsi too

this thread move so fast....thanks all for sharing Min Ho's pix and info...have to backpage to know about the vote

Guest piyawanpp

I already voted Min Ho too, and again in evening when I go home. :D

We can vote once a day per one IP ? ;)

We always support him,cheer up !!! fighting!!! :D

Guest petite girl

I VOTED LIKE MAD!!! HAHAHA..

:lol:

IN ENGLISH WEBSITE.. BOYS OVER FLOWERS AND GOO HYE SUN ARE IN #1 NOW!!! BUT LEE MIN HO IS IN #2!!! how come!!! :tears: :tears:

BOYS OVER FLOWERS, LEE MIN HO AND GOO HYESUN NEED OUR VOTE UNTIL 30th AUGUST!!

SOO GUYS VOTE VOTE VOTE!! BOF AND MINSUN FTW!!

P.S IF YOU USE IE, YOU CAN VOTE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN GUYS EVERYDAY EVERYMINUTE EVERYSECOND.. JUST GO TO INTERNET OPTIONS AND DELETE TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES AND COOKIES ON YOUR COMPUTER, AND THEN REFRESH THE PAGE AND VOTE AGAIN!! B)

PLEASE VOTE FOR THEM NOT ONLY IN ENGLISH WEBSITE BUT ALSO IN KOREAN AND JAPENESE WEBSITE.. MINSUN LOSE IN KOREAN AND JAPANESE WEBSITE.. :angry::(:tears:

HERE'S THE LINK.. :excl:

ENGLISH WEBSITE..

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/event/sda2009/index.html

KOREAN WEBSITE

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/event/sda2009/index_KR.html

JAPANESE WEBSITE

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/event/sda2009/index_JP.html

Guest hagumi_hanamoto

hye gurls...and MINO fans..just received my F4 special ed CD...mino etude h0use A4 file...n F4 special ed POSTER!!! its hugeeee~~~im drooling over mino pix...kekekeke~~

now sharing it with u gurls...

Thanks a lot to my angel LiYieng... XD *hugsssSSss*

DSC01108.jpg --> d poster...

DSC01109.jpg --> d A4 file

DSC01110.jpg --> d CD package (b4 i opened it)

DSC01111.jpg --> back of CD package...(sorry pix not clear)

DSC01113.jpg --> CD casing

DSC01114.jpg --> d CD...and its RED!!!

DSC01115.jpg --> d b0oklet...

DSC01116.jpg --> inside d b0oklet

DSC01118.jpg --> 8 exclusive pix of d F4..kekekek *drools*

ENJOY @_____@ ^__________^

Guest summer13

hello..

its my first time here in this forum.. and this is my first post.. and i hope it wont be the last.. :P hehehe..

im really happy to see that a lot of LMH & KHS fans here.. i love it..

because im also a solid fan of "MINSUN" couple.. :P

im surprise to see that this thread reach almost 400+ of pages.. :P

so happy to know that a lot of fans supported LMH that much..

its hard to cope up with this thread.. LOLZ.. (coz a lot of pages).. LOLZ

but i hope i can follow and be updated everyday about our beloved LMH.. :P

thanks for making this thread..

i hope im welcome here.. :D

xoxo everyone.. :*

Guest ml_87

i think Minoz gals are doing great job :D

vote result in korea: Lee Min Ho 2912 vote33% (1)

vote result in japan: Lee Min Ho 1521 vote31% (2)

vote result oeverseas: Lee Min Ho 1759 vote33% (1)

ke ke

Guest hagumi_hanamoto

another pix...old one...etude house can b found in malaysia already...kekekke gonna hunt them down...yay!!

DSC00989.jpg