Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest ml_87

Mino's face is a bit more chubby, right! i'm glad that he has more time to relax and sleep!

THE MOST HANDSOME GROOM! but HS looks older in that dress. that's monkey is so selfish when dressing JD like that! :D hope to see the most beautiful wedding in korean drama (of JP_JD)! :D

Guest mirca

Mino's face is a bit more chubby, right! i'm glad that he has more time to relax and sleep!

THE MOST HANDSOME GROOM! but HS looks older in that dress. that's monkey is so selfish when dressing JD like that! :D hope to see the most beautiful wedding in korean drama (of JP_JD)! :D

I'm afraid but LMH's face is little swollen due to fatigue. His face is swollen when he is tired according

to his fans.

Guest honeypia

Look at the difference when hyesun was wearing a jacket and the one without her wearing one... they seemed to be really closer ;)

Guest sweet_maple

Those notebooks and planners are cute, but I don't think I will write something on it, it just doesn't feel right, lol.

Other pics

http://i41.tinypic.com/2hgvf6b.jpg

credit: dcinside

please do not hotlink

I really love his sleeping pose, it seems peaceful.

:w00t: :w00t: the sleeping beauty*drooling* mind you but if you lock me in the room with Mino-sleeping-beauty, it is impossible to control my self, my mind is going wild now *nose bleeding* B) , sorry but how can't I be a pervert when seeing a hot guy like this, who doesn't :phew:

P/s : to every one in Min Ho cloning project, but I'm afraid the spying plan on Min Ho to have his hair or some thing , because it is really difficult. REASON : watching the above pic :lol:, who is enough brave and calm when seeing him please raise your hand to be a volunteer . in this project for this mission. ^^

Guest ml_87

oh, now i notice the notebooks ss Vi posted. they're so beautiful! Mino's pics are the biggest among F4 right? ^^

i would buy some. i'm sure they're available on Gmarket soon. :D

Guest chiara

Wow, I was out to submit my humble essays and return home to see all goodies of JoonDi.

*showering everyone with cyber candies*

Can't wait for Monday to see that!

To celebrate my three days spring break..

212za1j.jpg

A Video to Share

21o6m44.jpg

Download: MEGAUPLOAD or SENDSPACE

credit: minogall clubbox

cut by me.

And...

Has anyone shared the scans of Boys Over Flowers calendar? These are the ones related to Mino..

auw51j.jpg

54cacl.jpg

2gtn0rd.jpg

11btcty.jpg

credit as labeled

Please do not hotlink

Guest kje_chocolate

Thanks for sharing clip chiara, I still can't login Minogall Clubbox :((

Still waiting for the calendar ....maybe end this month I will get it ^^

49c3a8eb3f72c_f.jpg

49c3a8f06ad6a_f.jpg

Credit DAUM

Guest lollipop

Lee Min Ho... you're too cute and love your character Gun Jun Pyo in BOF... Brilliant perfromance and you gave justice to the character! Keep up a your good work and hope to see more of you :wub: ...

Guest xoxodaedae

Hi peeps...i'm the latest fanatic for Lee MinHo.

I'm lucky enough to meet and have a hand shake with this cute namja last week at Gimbo airport when the BOF team returned from Jeju. Very nice chap and down to earth.

Anyone here interested to go for his Bday celebration in June??

REALLY?! :) awww.. thats cool ;]

im going korea in june, hopefully to his bday ! ^^

<3 this guy

anyway, these pictures were quite interesting

haha, photoshopped his face to every other f4 boys

ha.jpg

man it must've been really cold

img_14_1511_01237439790.jpg

hehe, hes so hot:) black edge look

15.jpg

sry if reposted.

Guest ml_87

I'm lucky enough to meet and have a hand shake with this cute namja last week at Gimbo airport when the BOF team returned from Jeju. Very nice chap and down to earth.

Azura : u're so lucky! if i have a hand shake with him, i think i couldnt leave his hand ^^ all my wish is to see him face to faceonce. but in June? my schoolyear will have finished at the end of May. one month for summer before going to Uk to study. so i guess i could go if i can afford it ^^. but is is possible for any one to join his b-party? or we have to book? :D

Wow!!! that's really cool that you were able to meet LMH, I have no doubt that he was wonderfully nice and handsome looking as he is on screen. While, I would love the opportunity to magically bump into LMH as a tourist strolling down the busy streets of Seoul. I think admiring and supporting Min Ho as a fan is enough for me. Often times, our love and support for a star comes from our imagination of what we want in a perfect mate (tall, dark, gorgeous, rich, romantic, funny, kind, heroic, spontantous, non smoker, non drinker, non a lot of things ...) The perfect person we want does not exist, such fantasy is only on the tv screen, in movie theatres and in this case, on the computer screen. Love and cherish what we do have. Don't look down on imperfection, because there is no perfection.

Ahhhh ... having Jun Pyo withdrawal! (Jun Pyo and his romantic woes are my di-stresser).

I'm gonna be soo sad when BOF ends. What would my life be without analyzing stuff.

****EDIT****

On second thought, forget about my analysis on idolization, after looking @ those pictures below >> of the GORGEOUS GORGEOUS dimpled hunk. I need to purchase a 1 way ticket to Korea to do some stalking. :blush:

Guest siticantik3011

Looks like Mino and Park Shinhye on the second pic. What cf/photoshoot was that?

Lucky her, bef togetherwith Jang Geunsuk doing the Toucholic and now w Mino.

And tht cat-on-d-shoulder pretty cute, the same one Seo Inyoung used to wear in WGM~

Thanks for the pics btw :) looking fwd for more pics to come~

oh you're so lucky!!!

he's having a public birthday celebration?!

the fan girls will trample him down hahaha i wish i could go! i'd be one of those hahahaha horrible!

anyways,

that picture of pyo kissing jandi its cute, but makes me jealous everytime -_-"

Guest mirca

Looks like Mino and Park Shinhye on the second pic. What cf/photoshoot was that?

Lucky her, bef togetherwith Jang Geunsuk doing the Toucholic and now w Mino.

And tht cat-on-d-shoulder pretty cute, the same one Seo Inyoung used to wear in WGM~

Thanks for the pics btw :) looking fwd for more pics to come~

It's not officially announced yet. So let's keep within minho thread.

LMH will be the model for Etude cosmetics.

They will launch Etude homme this May according to source.

But the news is not reported yet.

It's for LMH's sake.

Guest kje_chocolate

It's for LMH's sake.

I also hear that news long time ago from one of my friend in DAVE.

He is will replace Jang Geun Suk^^

It's for LMH's sake.

thanks for sharing the news mirca....at first I thought it was for dunkin donuts ...very similar outfits

never heard of Etude before ....is this brand famous in Korea