Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest siticantik3011

Lee Min Ho @ 10asia ^^

his profile is surrounding by people who know him so well.. ^^

his soccer teacher, Park Bo Young, PD SongByung Joon, Jung Il Woo, Kang Min Kyung

http://cphoto.asiaeconomy.co.kr/listimgten...309114603_7.jpg

thanks maymay; hope some kinda soul could translate the article

haha, they mismatch the pic i think that is Davichi's Lee Hae Ri, not Kang Min Kyung

btw, i heard he supposed to appear in High Kick together with JIL, but due to his severe injury fr the 2006 accident

end up he turn down the offer~ im curious if anyone know what role he supposed to act if he happened to be in tht sitcom? is he supposed to be JIL's hyung? coz Kim Hyesung's role named Lee Minho in tht sitcom.

well glad that he circle-around with so many great pp in the industry, they shud include Kim Soo Roo in ditto chart

i heard he adores KSR sunbae so much and KSR himself quite close with Mino's mum.

**hoping to see him & JIL doing a CF or variety together after both drama wrapped up (Iljimae&BOF) then

Guest ml_87

oh, pls i hate JK next to JP. such a bad girl >"<

but Mino's body is perfect, right? and his lips are so sexieeeeeeeeee!!

if u guys have watched the episode 18 u can see that JP's look is very flexible and it can describe his feeling. the part when Yj tells JP about Jd's shoulder problem. JP's look shows firstly, he is surprised, then he seems to realize sth, and finally , he understand. very good job, Mino ! :)

Guest christiane

%7Boption%7Dhttp://vinaanh.com/images0/52819/f/49b51a2d3f65c_f.jpg

Fans meeting with Japanse fans 03.8

[

Credit: KST - upload by me

their smile are so fake but I kind of understand their mood at this time :tears: still they look really professional..at least fans should have just said hello and go away if they were understandable people ..I really can t understand fans,

Guest chiara

thanks kje_chocolate for the pictures.

I haven't finished loading the pic yet, but I guess these two pics are not included in your post?

390307f405.jpg390307f410.jpg

credit as labeled

please do not hotlink

Btw, does anyone have the full version of this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_HOwdY6GK0

I know that my beloved ava is no.1 (which is unrelated of course :P), but I'm curious about Mino rank since his pic is also in that video.

Thanks!

Just want to thank you guys for sharing all those wonderful pictures.

Keep them coming!!! :D

The guys are all looking good and so handsome!

But Min Ho shines the brightest! (I know i'm a little bias) :lol:

Guest sweet_maple

:w00t: I think the PD did work hard to find out the prefect Doumyouji , If I could I would run to the casting agent then give him/her a kiss and a big hug. Thanks him/her I've found a real Doumyouji given out a LMH who helps me find the losing feeling" fangirling" - I feel I'm sixteen again :blush: :D

Guest oc-ca

poor lmh he seemed lethargic in this episode. he's acting just lacks spark. understandable under the circumstances. the attic scenes may have been shot around the wake- totally guess on my part going by ghs's attire (it looks like what she wore to the wake). anyway, hope it improves in episode 19. not that i blame the poor guy...

Guest ml_87

JP is so cutie when he's sleeping. like a child ^^

1828.jpg

18282.jpg

18283.jpg

ha ha, JP, its' just a bug. why're u so scared :rolleyes: (but cutie again)^^

18342.jpg

cre: KST, uploaded by Vivian :)

the LG commercial is for LG telecom- a cell phone service provider. the cf focused on texting & ringtones.

the haptic pop phone is featured in episode 17 and f3- khj, kb and kj- star in a cf for that.

thanks oc-ca!! at least i know the differences now...

will look out for LMH's poster on LG Telecom when i'm in korea next month... :D

Guest hagumi_hanamoto

yeah...so cute when he sleeps...omo he hugss the present by jan di... :lol: :lol: bahahah is he scared of little bugs???omo...i still remember in the scene where jan di said "there's a water snake" and he runs like hell...gahahha what a funny face...btw awesome acting :w00t: :w00t:

Guest chiara

poor lmh he seemed lethargic in this episode. he's acting just lacks spark. understandable under the circumstances. the attic scenes may have been shot around the wake- totally guess on my part going by ghs's attire (it looks like what she wore to the wake). anyway, hope it improves in episode 19. not that i blame the poor guy...

Yeah, I agree with you about his acting in epi 19. He's still human after all, affected by that tragedy.

Cross our finger that he'll give out his best for the upcoming episodes.

Thinking how this drama will end this month made me happy and sad at the same time. It's a relief that they can start promotion of the drama and finally rest. But I know that I will suffer BOF withdrawal after this show is over.

thanks oc-ca!! at least i know the differences now...

will look out for LMH's poster on LG Telecom when i'm in korea next month... :D

You're going to fly to Korea? That's cool.

I really hope you can meet Mino there.

A woman who works at Market O where Mino had an ad shoot recently wrote on her minihompy that he's very friendly and nice. He took picture with all the staff members who work there. I wonder which ad he's going to work next, I want to apply for a job there :lol:

Anyway, this is Mino pic taken from her hompy. Actually there's one more, her and Mino in one frame which is a clear reason I won't put it here. :phew:

2ppy9as.jpg

Another thing I'd like to ask all angels in this thread.

This weekend, half of my exam burden will be gone, so I'm gonna start uploading some Mino videos again. Since there are many of them, I dunno where to start. Do you gals also want the fancams of Baeksang award? I can assure you the quality of some videos are good. Please pm me if you're interested, don't reply here. Then I will post the links here probably next week.

Fans meeting with Japanse fans 03.8

Credit: KST - upload by me

oh.. look at their red eyes...

yes, they all smiling but their eyes couldn't hide their exhausted and sadness..... >,<

i juz can say, they are young professional actors under the circumstances. *sighs*

thanks maymay; hope some kinda soul could translate the article

haha, they mismatch the pic i think that is Davichi's Lee Hae Ri, not Kang Min Kyung

haha.. really? no wonder i feel strange while looked at d pic...

well they mismatch her pic with other Davinchi's member...hehehe.. ^^

but, some of his acting was fit especially at the sad scenes. though the tragedy also influenced his acting.

esp while JP met YJ and told about JD's shoulder.. gosh.. we could see his feeling clearly...awesome acting!

JP is so cutie when he's sleeping. like a child ^^

cre: KST, uploaded by Vivian :)

agree.. sleeping and holding JD's present.. really like a child ^^

though i wanna touch his thick eye brows and hold him from back to comfort him....B)

thanks for the caps of epi 18 and vids..

i have nothing to share today bcoz of my slowly internet connection ..@___@