Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Hey guys, just found out that Taiwanese fans can go to Mino's birthday party without being a member to his fan club ^o^

Apparently, a travel agent is arranging it...

How good is that...

It's mino's management company that provides this opportunity for Taiwanese fans...

While we were all trying so hard to get into his fan club at the same time.....

:tears::tears: why are other countries fans always so unlucky.... seems like only Taiwan & Thailand fans are really the lucky lots...

Oh I know this one. The series is full of kissing scenes. I wonder who would be casted for this one. I almost wish that LMH and GHS were not casted in BOF, but casted in this one instead. There will be so many hot scenes between them that would satisfy us all. kekeke...

I dont mind if Min Ho & GHS joined force again.. BOF didn't do a good ending for them... :P

and it will be different in this drama..because it's the girl who likes the guy first..... for the taiwan version, there was a Part 1 & 2... Part 2 has alot more kissing scenes. Part 1 i think it's normal, it's only the ending of Part 1 that they got married..

from the look of it, the director is likely to do the same, Tw version Part 1 & 2 will be joined as 20plus episodes.

i think the chances of them to collaborate with Min Ho & Hye Sun is quite slim unless the director think that both of them fit the characters of the drama..

Guest szac

Yes, "It started with a kiss" is quite a good Japanese manga, but the author of the manga die without an ending... so this time the PD can conclude with a good ending of its own.

I do hope both Min Ho and Hye Sun can act in this drama , but slim chance...this time the girl is aftering the boy and the boy is the clever one... :P so can you imagine the Minsun couple in the drama...heeee :P

Anyway, Ariel Lin and Joe Cheng casted the Taiwan version.. quite a success work....

Guest fiori1995

good day to everyone! ;)

thanks for sharing ALL those awesome goodies!chiara, natali, meow13 and jujuoye!

wonder what's the latest about the trip?:)

~missed posting here...

be back with goodies!

EDIT:

whoops! sorry! topped the page without posting goodies!^_^

Guest mintysweety327327

Hey JuJuoye, could you please remove the pics I posted....DO NOT quote my pics pls!!!!

Fiori1995, did you mean to thank me?? because jujuoye quoted all my pics T_T ha ha

Updates on minho's time in Taiwan~~

MinSun had the breakfast with the fans and they did go to the famous dumpling place...

a few hours ago, they were at the Taipei Fine Arts Museum....

And I think they are heading towards the airport now (or maybe they are already there).

About last night~~

They went to another TV show and after filming....

They went to a famous Japanese restaurant for dinner.....

Then everyone went back to the hotel for a rest....

While mino went out in a car with a staff to see the night view of Taiwan...

Then....they all went back to the hotel and had a party in one of the staff's room.

Some Taiwanese staff bought lots of famous Taiwanese food for them...

GHS left the room at 1.30am to go to bed while our Mino was still playing paper, rock, scissors or something similar with his make up artist :lol:

That's all for now....

Guest bombbabee

So I waited at the Grand Formosa..and it was a let down...actually I went there around 9 cause it was supposed to start at 10..so the guy by the door said they should be there any moment....which was kind of odd..cause there was only my friend and another girl there....so we sat around...turned out they had went into the hotel underground..no chance of seeing them...than we waited cause the guy told us they'll be out by 11....11 comes around..nobody's walking out of the hotel yet...and then he says..oh their just finishing up some things they will be out soon...to make a long story short we waited till 1:30 and NOT EVEN ONE SHOT OF HIM (noticed that he was wearing a straw hat)....they didn't come through the main doors but went to a side door which was a couple feet away...Lee Min Ho was nice enough to wave but it lasted about 1 min...so basically..didn't get much out of it..was thinking about going to ding tai fung...but oh wells...maybe I'll jsut go to Korea..anyways I hope you girls have more luck..oh by the way the driver mentioned that two more of the boys are coming to Taiwan at the end of this month..oh and when and HOW do you go to his birthday party??

thanks for the update mintysweety....glad that even with their popularity they managed to go places and sampled Taiwan delights....

how did the fan manage to peek into the staff room's party ;) ....

....credit as labelled

1244012847_200906031607573108263301_0.jpg

1244012847_200906031607585770263301_0.jpg

1244012847_200906031607595368263301_0.jpg

dc

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

1244015834_200906031657514005245601_0.jpg1244015834_200906031657510496245601_0.jpg

1244015834_200906031657520749245601_0.jpg1244015834_200906031657524694245601_0.jpg

1244015834_200906031657526235245601_0.jpg1244015834_200906031657538280245601_0.jpg

1244015834_200906031657537975245601_0.jpg1244015834_200906031657537682245601_0.jpg

1244015834_200906031657531556245601_0.jpg1244015834_200906031657541488245601_0.jpg

>>>Mino's hair is curlier and messier here....seen that necklace before and I love his watch

Guest mirca

LMH will go on surgery on June 5th earliest by news article. As soon as he arrives in Korea,

he will be in hospital on June 5th and have removal operation. He will take rest for two weeks

until his fan meeting on June 21.

LMH will go on surgery on June 5th earliest by news article. As soon as he arrives in Korea,

he will be in hospital on June 5th and have removal operation. He will take rest for two weeks

annyeong everyone my first post here....

thanks for the info mirca....woahhhh too soon i hope after the operation he'll get enough deserving rest that he needed before getting back to his busy life

Guest ml_87

ths mirca!! i hope everything would go well :)

he has no rest b4 the surgery? :huh:

-------

no piz from today breakfast!! :o

Haptic 6 has been released :D

Minho left Taiwan with lots of fans farewell to him at the airport. here is the news from TVBS, but cant find the video clip yet. I like his resort-style outfit today :D

sunkiss-20090603174802.JPG

sunkiss-20090603174751.JPG

韓版F4離台 Fans機場尖叫送行

韓國版流星花園男女主角,李敏鎬和具惠善,結束3天2夜寶島宣傳之旅,今天下午搭機返回韓國,機場擠滿許多瘋狂女Fans,尖叫歡送。

一看到偶像進入機場,Fans叫得聲嘶力竭,因為太熱情,幾乎將李敏鎬團團包圍,不過他仍然處變不驚,擺出招牌笑容迎接Fans。

身上穿的服裝簡單,卻還是看得出價值不斐,跟戲中一般,貴氣逼人,在Fans心中留下最帥氣的驚嘆號。

from tvbs.com.tw

Guest mintysweety327

sara2908, I spoke to this girl whose friend is a Korean in Taiwan....He's a translator and he was at the party with the staff and minho...and of course HS...

Hey guys....minho and HS left taiwan today and I can't believe they both wore a hat of a similar kind...the kind that mino wears all the time....I didn't think it was popular for girls but HS wore it....

oh....they are too suspicious......

If you guys have a look at the pics posted by Garfield2009....

the black hat that mino wore at the breakfast meeting was the one that HS wore later on at the airport....

They are so close......

Here are the video clips of minho going to dim tai fong...the famous dumpling place today....

din tai fong

din tai fong

Miho at the airport this afternoon..

minho at the airport this afternoon

guys, the guy next to minho at the airport was also with him in Sydney....

Can someone tell me who he is?

Is he mino's main manager? i mean the big one??

Guest mintysweety327

HI, Lan...yes, as far as I know, only minho went to the dumpling place...

he's full of energy... :lol: given that he was still up and partying at 1.30am.....

I don't know how those stars sleep so little and can still manage to look so good the next day... :o

I wonder if any of the fans attending the breakfast meeting actually comes to this forum??

hey lan, do you know who's the guy next to minho?

the same guy that came with him to Australia...

Is he his big manager?

Guest chorus
;) I am so much in love with Lee Min Ho, I heard that he has no girlfriend right now, how can I apply to him to be his girl. Please help me. I love all his pics, the way he dress is so fabulous, I am so in love to his blue jacket, I hope I can have it also, so we can match even only in the jacket.