Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

got another news clip of GTV news

snapshot20090603002309.jpg

GTV news on TW fan meeting

briefly recap on the content:

- they were asked about their schedule the previous night in TW, minho said that they were too tired and didn't go out. but if possible, he want to go to the night market tonight

- both minho & hyesun drew a lucky fan for a call out session, in which fan can ask them a question.

- minho served the lucky fans instant noodle

- For minho's call out session, the fan asked when was his first kiss. he said it was at 2nd grade in high school. the audience just screamed and the MC asked who that was, and minho answered it's his girlfriend

- last part is the hand shaking session, and fans being interviewed were so excited and just said she was very very happy :)

Guest chiara

thank you Azura for the private photos collection. It's a good tactic indeed to ask a caucasian guy to take pictures. great disguise and brilliant idea, gal. Mino is such a pro in the make up department. he could be a make up artist too :P

Japan mag scans

jp17.jpg

jp16.jpg

jp13.jpg

jp12.jpg

jp10.jpg

credit as labeled + DC Minho Gall

please do no hotlink

Guest xeitah

thank u chiara and all of u guys coz willing to share all the info, vidz and news of minho....love all the pics of minsun in taiwan :) thank u guys gonna logout now.. thankss.have a nice day e/one :):):)

HQ Pixies!!....waiting for this.... thanks chiara

Azura thanks for sharing the huahin etude shots....wanna see more of Mino beach bodies

some pix from tom.com

tom1r.jpg

tom2e.jpg

tom3.jpg

------------------------------------------------------

Lee Min Ho picks fave Junpyo parody

20090602091111274244197.jpg

>>>lovin this pix....great profile of handsome Min Ho

Lee Min Ho, “Park Myung Soo’s Gu Jun Pyo parody is hilarious!”

Lee Min Ho, whose popularity rising because of his role, Gu Jun Pyo in “Boys Over Flowers”, thanks also to popular parody played in many different variety programs.

There were KBS2 “Gag Concert”, MBC “Infinity Challenge”, and also “Introducing Star’s Friend”. As they have used the real characters from “Boys Over Flowers”, Lee Min Ho as well as other cast are mimic in these parody.

According to Lee Min Ho, one of the most funniest parody he’s ever seen is from “Infinity Challenge”. He picked this show without hesitation, and said that Park Myung Soo did such a great job as Gu Jun Pyo. His reason? “It was so much fun! I couldn’t stop laughing at that time while watching it,” he said.

Posted by ay_link@jazzholic

Guest Azura

Gd morning Mino gals....Minsun are ready to have breakfast with 10 lucky fans any moment now.

from Levis

67879872.jpg

Guest flowermumsusan

The pictures that you guys posted is Awesome !Love and miss MinSun.Thanks for sharing all the beautiful pictures and update .

Guest mintysweety327327

Just read the news...

The producer of BOF has confirmed that he will not make BOF2... :huh:

He said he didn't like doing the same thing, using the same cast twice...

But he disclosed that he bought the right to make another popular Japanese Drama..and will be filming it next year.

Hopefully, mino will be his choice.... ha ha :lol:

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw minsun's schedule today :lol:

They were having breakfasts with fans this morning between 10-12 and then going to the famous chinese dumpling place straight away...

They will be so stuffed..... ha ha :D

It's funny how there were only photos from the official fan meetings...and press conference...but nothing else :rolleyes:

Come on Taiwanese fans....fighting....

You've only got a few more hours.....

Kim So Cool is really Cool :P

she is still able to get such a clear shot of minho from the press conference in a different country :lol: thumbs up :D

Hey guys, just found out that Taiwanese fans can go to Mino's birthday party without being a member to his fan club ^o^

Apparently, a travel agent is arranging it...

How good is that...

It's mino's management company that provides this opportunity for Taiwanese fans...

While we were all trying so hard to get into his fan club at the same time.....

Guest szac

[b]The producer of BOF has confirmed that he will not make BOF2... :huh:

He said he didn't like doing the same thing, using the same cast twice...

But he disclosed that he bought the right to make another popular Japanese Drama..and will be filming it next year.

Hopefully, mino will be his choice.... ha ha :lol:

Thanks Mintysweety327327, a total disappointment for me since there will be no hope on BOF 2 :( , I do hope the PD will include Min Ho and Hye Sun in his new Drama but I guess the chances are slim....

Boy, guess the chances to see the MinSun couple to be in a new drama is slimmer as for the Korean entertainment normally, male artise and female artise never star in another drama again.... hardly...

Anyway, wish the MinSun couple all the best in their career :P:rolleyes:

Guest liz g filart

Thank you so much for all the news and pics of minho :D :D

This guy really makes me go crazy :tongue2:

here are some scan on today's newspaper

United Daily TW

090603-UnitedTW.jpg

Apple Daily HK

090603-Apple.jpg

Sing Tao HK

090603-SingTao.jpg

Oriental Daily

090603-ODN.jpg

The Sun

090603-TheSun.jpg

in another news article from chinatimes (which i dont have the actual paper), they quoted that the director confirmed that he would NOT be doing BOF2. But he had bought another Japnese comic story "It starts with a kiss", which was also produced as a drama in Taiwan few years ago (was very successful). production will start next year and the cast has not been confirmed.

Guest mintysweety327327

I love this picture, look at them...so like a couple. <_<

Dear Jujuoye...

Thank you for your comment.

Please do not quote the pics....

Could you please remove them from your reply? Thanks :D

This is the GOLDEN RULE here

in another news article from chinatimes (which i dont have the actual paper), they quoted that the director confirmed that he would NOT be doing BOF2. But he had bought another Japnese comic story "It starts with a kiss", which was also produced as a drama in Taiwan few years ago (was very successful). production will start next year and the cast has not been confirmed.

Oh I know this one. The series is full of kissing scenes. I wonder who would be casted for this one. I almost wish that LMH and GHS were not casted in BOF, but casted in this one instead. There will be so many hot scenes between them that would satisfy us all. kekeke...

Guest chiara

more Haptic Mission pics

it looks fun. anticipating today's episode then :)

img7378hapticms.jpg

img7370hapticms.jpg

img7362hapticms.jpg

img7361hapticms.jpg

img7350hapticms.jpg

img7345hapticms.jpg

img7338hapticms.jpg

img7336hapticms.jpg

credit: hapticmission naver blog