Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest hagumi_hanamoto

Thanks for the link...hes adorable!

LOL...u used the spoiler tag! :lol:Yes...ive been asking myself too why do i have to wait this long to finally meet a guy so wonderful like him..:rolleyes:

I'm afraid i have to put my LMH 'Human GenomeCloning Project' on hold for the time being...cuz for now, my utmost priority is to hunt down bikini JK for hugging uri shirtless JP!!! :ph34r: :ph34r: *loading rocket launcher*

If they wont do it, i'll make sure myself that JK will be gone next week!!! <_<Or i' rather blow off my head!

p/s: betchay830, nice gif....that part was....TT_______TT i cried a river

yeah shamien7...im completely mad when she did that to our mino :excl: :fury: ...how could she...can i leave the hunting-for-JK to u...im concentrating on the cloning project...gahahah :blush: :sweatingbullets::w00t::w00t:

Thanks for the link...hes adorable!

LOL...u used the spoiler tag! :lol:Yes...ive been asking myself too why do i have to wait this long to finally meet a guy so wonderful like him..:rolleyes:

I'm afraid i have to put my LMH 'Human GenomeCloning Project' on hold for the time being...cuz for now, my utmost priority is to hunt down bikini JK for hugging uri shirtless JP!!! :ph34r: :ph34r: *loading rocket launcher*

If they wont do it, i'll make sure myself that JK will be gone next week!!! <_<Or i' rather blow off my head!

p/s: betchay830, nice gif....that part was....TT_______TT i cried a river

yeah shamien7...im completely mad when she did that to our mino :excl: :fury: ...how could she...can i leave the hunting-for-JK to u...im concentrating on the cloning project...gahahah

shamien7, after tracking JK down, please 'disfigure' her body...so that she can't wear bikini and hug uri JP in the future...... :sweatingbullets::lol::lol:

Uri JP body is for JD and us only.... :blush:

p.s. how i wish i'm a korean now...need to registered in the forum before posting........but writing in KBS World english forum may not help at all(wonder if the KBS staff do read what was posted in KBS World)..... :(

Good news is: yesterday Showbiz extra, they have interviewed the Group 8 director who is involved in the filming of BOF..... the director was having a meal with 1 of their agency representative and when they show him pic of MH, he asked the rep to bring MH to see him ASAP........he said he is the guy they are looking for... :D .....(according to the director, it was very difficult to find an actor to fit into GJP role)....

According to the interview, Jo In Sung and Kang Dong Won were a few of the actors picked but they decided that Min Ho was more suitable to act as GJP...... (wow! to be able to be on the same line as JIS & KDW shows that MH has the capability to do what his seniors have achieved...)

puahahaha... you guys are so funny!!! ^_________^

shamien7, let me accompany you to hunt JK down... :ph34r:

hagumi_hanamoto, make sure that all of LMh's lovers here get 1 of his clone!! :lol:

He totally made us crazy for him!!~ seriously!!~~~ :ph34r:

yon,

thanks for the good news!! gonna looking for the download link of the episode!! :D

you could register thru KBS World.

the ID account also can be used at KBS.co.kr ^_^

but if you wanna post comments on 'some of BOF boards', you need to send an email a copy of your ID/passport to the administrator of KBS.co.kr

tell them that you want to post some comments on BOF boards.

and the next day you'll get their feedback, and give you your new ID account.

it worked for me & freely posting comments on BOF boards, in English lahh....hehehe....:)

Hi ya all the fans of Lee Min ho!

Do you watch secret campus? well i just started to wach it and I have a offer to make, I'm willing to do softsubs or hardsubs if someone translate into english the first episode of secret campus with chinese subs that i found on CB, I think that eventually have more episodes because the re-aired thing. Or if someone could make the translate from korean to english, i still wiilling to do the subs, it could take time but i can do it :lol:

haven't watch it yet, but in progress for downloading this drama... :rolleyes:

I think uri Minho can't swim too right?

So does that mean...he now can swim because JP need to know how to swim so that he can save hyesun nuna JD? :lol:

:ph34r: *back to hunting mode* :ph34r:

i think uri Minho really can swim now. :)

it was his childhood told us he was afraid of deep water. correct me if i'm wrong :rolleyes:

On which EP that JP will swimm to help JD. I am not sure.

on episode 17, last night. :)

Guest na_wan

o my god,

i still need to watch the episode,

but my heart is already breaking seeing this pictures.

he has a way of really showing his emotions through his face.

minho:(

*heartbreak.

I feel like you also Leeminho can weep very pitiful

I think him can show to arrive at the temper of the character well

see already make the heart crumbles want to weep replace

Guest ml_87

OMG< Mino is getting more and more handsome, eventhough from the beginning of BOF, he has been very handsome.

and i miss JP-JD scenes so much. if JD holds JP shirtless, i can bear. but seeing that "monkey" . i want to hit her >"<.

anyway, his body is too perfect ^^

Guest dalili

He was incredibly cute in that swimming part but the sobbing part broke my heart :(

Just shows how much LMH can depict his emotions through his acting, he looked incredibly HOT during that swimming scene as well :)

Well done LMH, it was a great episode, too bad about the ending though.

Guest Jesw_21

Hi Hi

a little contribution from me. I've done some screencaps for epi 17... enjoy!

PLS DO NOT HOTLINK! THANKS!

ManE17090303HDTVXViDavi_000181080.jpg

ManE17090303HDTVXViDavi_000231030.jpg

ManE17090303HDTVXViDavi_001086618.jpg

ManE17090303HDTVXViDavi_001234399.jpg

ManE17090303HDTVXViDavi_001289354.jpg

Guest letmebeplease

i found this picture hehehehe... i think they are right LMH is stressed,bcoz he has alot of work to do.... maybe that's why he smoke :)

i hope i didn't offend anyone here,, i just want to share it...

20090303_leeminhosmokes.JPG

Guest tohoblaq

I've been slowly catching up on the episodes of BOF because I started late. I'm at episode 15 now, after when he truly sobbed at the airport seeing Jan Di leave. I could literally feel my heart aching whenever he cries! And I love the look in his eye whenever he sees Jan Di. I know it's just acting, but I could just see the longing of his character for Jan Di. That shows how good he really is. I love his laugh, the slight breathing you hear sometimes when he isn't really going "hahaha!", if you know what I mean. I have a thing for laughs.

Min Ho is such a great actor. And he's not even 22 yet! :D I'm starting to really fall for him. And it doesn't hurt that he's hot too. :P But it's REALLY a waste that he smokes. :S Why???

Jerry Yan's acting can't even compare to Min Ho's in the Taiwanese version!

Guest betchay

minho.gif

Jun Pyo.. jealous & helpless

smiley16.gif

jpjd1.gif

Pls.. do not hotlink

Thank You! :)

2009 PEPSI NEX - LAUNCHING/CF/MAKING:

Vid1 Vid2 Vid3 P1 P2 P3 P4 P5 P6

2009 CASSBEER - CF/MAKING: Vid P1 P2 P3 P4 P5

2009 DUNKIN DONUTS - CF/MAKING: Vid P1 P2 P3 P4 P5

2009 LEVI'S SIGNATURES - CF/MAKING: P1 P2 P3 P4 P5 P6

2009 ETUDE HOUSE- CF/MAKING: Vid link P1 P2

2009 LG TEENRING - CF/MAKING:

2009 MARKET O - CF/MAKING:

2009 TRUGEN - CF/MAKING: coming soon

2009 SAMSUNG ANYCALL - CF/MAKING: coming soon

2007 KTF - CF:

2007 LOTTE WORLD - CF:

2006 2 % - CF:

2006 PIZZA HUT - CF:

UGIZ - CATALOG:

RANDOM PICTURES & GIFs

P1 P2 P3 P4 P5 P6

WALLPAPERS

W1 W2 W3

Guest xconnect

i found this picture hehehehe... i think they are right LMH is stressed,bcoz he has alot of work to do.... maybe that's why he smoke :)

i hope i didn't offend anyone here,, i just want to share it...

20090303_leeminhosmokes.JPG

I really don't mind if he smokes (not that anyone cares about what I think) :-). He is also human. :-) I hate cigarette and don't condone smoking but I also used to smoke when I was young.

By the way, this is my first post here so I would like to say hi to all of you in thread. I'm also hook to BOF :D

Lee Min Ho is raking in the big bucks

Lee Minho is not just playing a rich guy on TV these days. He’s becoming one in real life.

Since “Boys Over Flowers” started, Lee Minho has secured major endorsement deals with big name brands such as Levi’s, Dunkin’ Donuts, LG Telecom and with a slew of other products already in the works which includes menswear, cosmetics, beverages and dairy products.

But it wasn’t always like this for Lee Minho. Before the LMH mania started, the actor used to get about 100,000,000 won (64, 168 USD) for his acting and modeling contracts. But now if you want to get the F4 leader to represent your brand you will have to pay him somewhere between 300 million to 500 million won. That’s about 192, 518 – 320, 879 USD for a contract that will only last 6 months!

Industry insiders are estimating that once the series ends, Lee Minho will have earned more than 2.5 billion won in gross sales. That’s roughly 1.6 million USD!

Fellow F4 member Kim Hyunjoong is still leading the money-making pack with an estimated earning of 3 million USD. However, officials are confident that Lee Minho can do so much more. According to them, the entertainment industry has hit the lottery jackpot with Lee Minho. The actor is not just an effective marketing tool. He’s also one of the Best New Actor in the industry as proven by his win at the recently concluded Baeksang Award.

You go Lee Minho! Prove to the world that a red carpet boo boo is not going to hurt your dreams!

source: seoulbeats

Watched, Our School ET, he played a different kind of bad-richard simmons from Jun-Pyo. Still pretty fricken hot, of course!

I'm going to miss him while he's recuperating from surgery. I don't want to rush time, savour him while he's active.

In regards to YEH's comment, well of course it's GJP all the way.

Also, is it possible to beautify the 1st post?

Guest hagumi_hanamoto

puahahaha... you guys are so funny!!! ^_________^

shamien7, let me accompany you to hunt JK down... :ph34r:

hagumi_hanamoto, make sure that all of LMh's lovers here get 1 of his clone!! :lol:

He totally made us crazy for him!!~ seriously!!~~~ :ph34r:

yon,

thanks for the good news!! gonna looking for the download link of the episode!! :D

you could register thru KBS World.

the ID account also can be used at KBS.co.kr ^_^

but if you wanna post comments on 'some of BOF boards', you need to send an email a copy of your ID/passport to the administrator of KBS.co.kr

tell them that you want to post some comments on BOF boards.

and the next day you'll get their feedback, and give you your new ID account.

it worked for me & freely posting comments on BOF boards, in English lahh....hehehe....:)

haven't watch it yet, but in progress for downloading this drama... :rolleyes:

i think uri Minho really can swim now. :)

it was his childhood told us he was afraid of deep water. correct me if i'm wrong :rolleyes:

on episode 17, last night. :)

*giggLes* maymay chan....i'll make sure that all of us get LMH clone...lol...(continues on the cloninG projecT)...but still neeD more DNA from uri-e minHo

Guest tofumui

Lee Min Ho is raking in the big bucks

wow i'm sure they'd prob all be making the big bucks after this series ends.. and it'll be upwards for MinHo.. i'm sure he'll get many more acting opportunities..

hmm didn't she get to sit at the table almost directly behind or in front of his table.. lol yeah everyone would want a piece of him now.. keke