Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest spirtual_affection x3

watching hUBBY cry broke my heart into a million pieces!

sighz. i dont want to see him cry anymore!!

love the hawt pictures of him

....all LMH fangirls will be seething after watching that JK backhug...how dare she touch a shirtless LMH :P

anyway ''another top notch performance by LMH''

That plotline was toned down sooo many notch, wasn't the character suppose to be almost naked in the manga. :blush: LMH does have a well toned body. Many fans will probably be jealous of her and that scene, but it's just a drama. Enjoy it well, cause Min Ho looks gorgeous wet and shirtless. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Loving all the recent photos, LMH looked very handsome. :w00t:

I'm afraid i have to put my LMH 'Human GenomeCloning Project' on hold for the time being...cuz for now, my utmost priority is to hunt down bikini JK for hugging uri shirtless JP!!! :ph34r: :ph34r: *loading rocket launcher*

If they wont do it, i'll make sure myself that JK will be gone next week!!! <_<Or i' rather blow off my head!

p/s: betchay830, nice gif....that part was....TT_______TT i cried a river

shamien7, after tracking JK down, please 'disfigure' her body...so that she can't wear bikini and hug uri JP in the future...... :sweatingbullets::lol::lol:

Uri JP body is for JD and us only.... :blush:

p.s. how i wish i'm a korean now...need to registered in the forum before posting........but writing in KBS World english forum may not help at all(wonder if the KBS staff do read what was posted in KBS World)..... :(

Good news is: yesterday Showbiz extra, they have interviewed the Group 8 director who is involved in the filming of BOF..... the director was having a meal with 1 of their agency representative and when they show him pic of MH, he asked the rep to bring MH to see him ASAP........he said he is the guy they are looking for... :D .....(according to the director, it was very difficult to find an actor to fit into GJP role)....

According to the interview, Jo In Sung and Kang Dong Won were a few of the actors picked but they decided that Min Ho was more suitable to act as GJP...... (wow! to be able to be on the same line as JIS & KDW shows that MH has the capability to do what his seniors have achieved...)

Guest oc-ca

shamien7, after tracking JK down, please 'disfigure' her body...so that she can't wear bikini and hug uri JP in the future...... :sweatingbullets::lol::lol:

Uri JP body is for JD and us only.... :blush:

p.s. how i wish i'm a korean now...need to registered in the forum before posting........but writing in KBS World english forum may not help at all(wonder if the KBS staff do read what was posted in KBS World)..... :(

Good news is: yesterday Showbiz extra, they have interviewed the Group 8 director who is involved in the filming of BOF..... the director was having a meal with 1 of their agency representative and when they show him pic of MH, he asked the rep to bring MH to see him ASAP........he said he is the guy they are looking for... :D .....(according to the director, it was very difficult to find an actor to fit into GJP role)....

According to the interview, Jo In Sung and Kang Dong Won were a few of the actors picked but they decided that Min Ho was more suitable to act as GJP...... (wow! to be able to be on the same line as JIS & KDW shows that MH has the capability to do what his seniors have achieved...)

i doubt that jo in sung and kang dong won were initially picked. 1st they are big movie stars who only occasionally do tv. and 2nd they are too old. and 3rd they needed a fresh face. 4th they would have cost too much to hire.

i doubt that jo in sung and kang dong won were initially picked. 1st they are big movie stars who only occasionally do tv. and 2nd they are too old. and 3rd they needed a fresh face. 4th they would have cost too much to hire.

i believe that JIS and KDW' names were listed as 1 of the potential candidate for the role.......

movie stars doesn't mean that they won't do TV......(fyi, the korean movies industry is not doing well for the past few years, as compared to dramas, and you can see alot of them coming back to the TV screen).... i believe JIS & KDW will still do drama as long as it is a good one....

but i do agree with your 2nd,3rd & 4th points......they are a little bit too old for GJP role...and they need someone who is not too familiar on tv....some viewers still can't get over the actors previous roles which are too impressive...

Guest KristyS

I love Lee Min Ho ... His hair looks really good when it's down too, like in Boys Before Flower when he first flattened his hair for her ^^ .

Guest na_wan

Hi - I'm new to this forum and am from Thailand.

I love lee minho. he's soo cute

Lee Min ho was SO hot in BOF!!!

1236092492_spe_j_20090303_0003.jpg

1236092492_spe_j_20090303_0009.jpg

1236092492_spe_j_20090303_0011.jpg

1236092492_spe_j_20090303_0016.jpg

1236092492_spe_j_20090303_0019.jpg

1236092492_spe_j_20090303_0031.jpg

1236092492_spe_j_20090303_0049.jpg

DCminho

Guest tofumui

Jun Pyo learning how to swim like a little boy... Hilarious!!smiley7.gif

So cute of him using a floater board! :lol:

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg113/betchay830/swim.gif

lol that so cute.. soo good that they had him with a floater board too cuz that makes it more believable that he is learning to swim.. they really know how to think of the little things when filming

Guest shamien7

lol that so cute.. soo good that they had him with a floater board too cuz that makes it more believable that he is learning to swim.. they really know how to think of the little things when filming

I think uri Minho can't swim too right?

So does that mean...he now can swim because JP need to know how to swim so that he can save hyesun nuna JD? :lol:

:ph34r: *back to hunting mode* :ph34r:

Guest took'tis

26.jpg

27.jpg

Credit : withminho

Hi .....That's me

To say Sawasdee .....

On which EP that JP will swimm to help JD. I am not sure.

And also I am Took'tis from Thai...

On EP15 JD has played piano and song "The only thing I know is LOVE" very impression right.

Guest na_wan

Hi .....That's me

To say Sawasdee .....

On which EP that JP will swimm to help JD. I am not sure.

And also I am Took'tis from Thai...

On EP15 JD has played piano and song "The only thing I know is LOVE" very impression right.

Sawasdee took

Welcome to this board!

Please feel free to share pix or news about LMH here.

Hi - I'm new to this forum and am from Thailand.

I love lee minho. he's soo cute

Lee Min ho was SO hot in BOF!!!

%7Boption%7D1236092492_spe_j_20090303_0003.jpg

%7Boption%7D1236092492_spe_j_20090303_0009.jpg

%7Boption%7D1236092492_spe_j_20090303_0011.jpg

%7Boption%7D1236092492_spe_j_20090303_0016.jpg

%7Boption%7D1236092492_spe_j_20090303_0019.jpg

%7Boption%7D1236092492_spe_j_20090303_0031.jpg

%7Boption%7D1236092492_spe_j_20090303_0049.jpg

DCminho

o my god,

i still need to watch the episode,

but my heart is already breaking seeing this pictures.

he has a way of really showing his emotions through his face.

minho:(

*heartbreak.