Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest s0y0un*

minho looked so nervous on BOF special

did anyone notice him playing with his ring and doing something weird with his mouth when they did a close up on him lol

and his laugh is so dorkyy! haaha xP

aww well he's new so yea i hope he can be more comfortable on future shows

Guest hagumi_hanamoto

let's stalking him now, guys. But I wonder that when we see him, would we still remember our main duty to have his DNA or we would faint because of his hot body and handsome face :sweatingbullets:

yeaH i was wondering bout that too...but we nEed to b strong to get things done (which im not sure if i can do it...lol) :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Guest ml_87

the straight hair in the pics he came to visit HS in hospital makes he really young, like a schoolboy. and it also brings out his nose. it's too perfect ^^

by the way:

i started listening to the new album of "davichi" yesterday. and the song Mino puts as his blog song: "8282", is really good. their voice is amazing^^

Guest shamien7

yeaH i was wondering bout that too...but we nEed to b strong to get things done (which im not sure if i can do it...lol) :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Owh, the cap of Minho with straight hair and the hooded jacket was when he went to visit GHS? He looked soo young and cute! :w00t:

Does Minho always straighten his hair everytime the shooting ended? I was wondering...for JP, does he need a stylist everyday? to curl his hair back after bath? Or does his perm his come back by itself when his hair dried? I never perm my hair so i dont know :sweatingbullets:

hagumi_hanamoto Should we attack him when hes asleep then? huhu..or worst case scenario (or is it best? :sweatingbullets: ) kidnapping? anyone? :lol:

Guest hagumi_hanamoto

hagumi_hanamoto Should we attack him when hes asleep then? huhu..or worst case scenario (or is it best? :sweatingbullets: ) kidnapping? anyone? :lol:

i'm voting for kidnapping..gahahaha....*evil laugh* binhsua06.gifbinhsua40.gif

Guest yolili

minho looked so nervous on BOF special

did anyone notice him playing with his ring and doing something weird with his mouth when they did a close up on him lol

and his laugh is so dorkyy! haaha xP

aww well he's new so yea i hope he can be more comfortable on future shows

sOyOun, thought I was the odd 1 who thought Minho acts like a dork at times...an adorable 1 tho!! :blush:

yeah, like u said he's new to such things n needs to get used to it. Hopefully, his down to earth, humble & nice guy attitude(s)

will remain intact as he becomes more popular yea!!

Guest hotpot

Just finished the special! Minho looked cute. He looks mature but by his actions, he's shy too!

The back hug was to die for! Lucky Hyun Young!!!

Guest spirtual_affection x3

HAPPY 100TH PAGE

he was so adorable in the talk show!

i was so jealous of that girl cause hUBBY gave her a back hug :'(

Good Lord! How fine does LMH look in those caps with his leather jacket and straight hair?

Now quick question: At what point do you have too many pictures/gifs of a specific actor? 1000, 10000?

It's gotten to the point where I have carefully detailed, complicated sub folder arrangements and sometimes I don't know if I have a picture already so I end up saving it 20 times. And, exactly how many gifs does one person need of the same 10 second scene? Yeah, it's from a different maker but still same scene.

14_minocoss-2.gif

GJP is happy to see LMH make it to page 100.

On Jan 5th, 2009 (BOF's premiere date) this thread had just 3 pages. It's crazy!