Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

ilwoo_aein said: [FANCAM] 130918 Lee Min Ho on "The Heirs" set cr: pupaepoupee

[FANCAM] 130918 Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye on "The Heirs" set (Running Scene 1) cr: pupaepoupee

[FANCAM] 130918 Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye on "The Heirs" set (Running Scene 2) cr: cr: pupaepoupee

[FANCAM] 130918 Lee Min Ho on "The Heirs" set - SHOWER SCENE cr: pupaepoupee

[FANCAM] 130918 Lee Min Ho on "The Heirs" set - BEACH SCENE 1 cr: pupaepoupee

[FANCAM] 130918 Lee Min Ho on "The Heirs" set - BEACH SCENE 2 cr: pupaepoupee

[FANCAM] 130918 Lee Min Ho on "The Heirs" set - BEACH SCENE 3 cr: pupaepoupee

Saw a lot of BTS pics of Heirs filming today on twitter..I love it! Is it me or Lee Minho and Park Shinhye really look good together? It just needs Jung Ilwoo to come between them :)) It could be the best love-triangle ever! LOL Currently Ilwoo and Shinhye are models for Holika Holika and they also look good together :P

LorenHaze

said: @ilwoo_aein .....a gigantic THANK YOU to you for sharing those YT clips. I'm curious as to how those lucky beach girls became part of the drama. I wonder if they auditioned or if they were handpicked by the powers that be. I also wonder what the dialogue was between LMH and the green bikini girl as they were walking holding their surfboards with the rest of their gang. If only I were a fly on the beach...hahaha! 

@shantipriya

I would rather call him, Lee Min Ho-ssi, with an extra adding "giant baby huey", haha.. Because he's so tall 'n big..

809825151.jpg?1379587631

Cr to rightful owner

itemprop="name"Lee Min Ho rocks the surfer look on HEIRS set

by CoCo Kdrama on Thu, Sep 19, 2013

Screen_Shot_2013-09-19_at_11.18.39_AM.pn

Oh hey there, Mr. Lee. Nice beach bod you've got going on there!

Screen_Shot_2013-09-19_at_11.18.30_AM.pn

If this kind of scene happens on a regular basis in Heirs, you know I'll be skipping work and sitting on my couch all day in anticipation, just waiting for DramaFever to release each episode. Let's be honest, I was going to do that anyway.

Screen_Shot_2013-09-19_at_11.18.39_AM.pn

Can't. Even. Handle. It.

Screen_Shot_2013-09-19_at_11.18.47_AM.pn
The premiere of Heirs will be here soon and and you don't want to miss out on more of this, do you? Sign up now for new episode alerts of Heirs by clicking HERE!

Credit to norishio2011 for sharing these incredible shots with us.

Source : http://www.dramafever.com/news/spotted-lee-min-ho-rocking-the-surfer-look-on-the-set-of-heirs/

Anomalous said: I love this Eider CF. The scenery is so beautiful. Dreamy and romantic.  8->
A Bus Ride with Min Ho and Hae-in.

@Anomalous - Beautiful! I've watched some of LMH'S BTS with this girl..Hae-in...and he seems to be very comfortable and playful with her. Thanks for sharing them...I enjoy watching them together :-)