Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest shantipriya

wow... there's always a shower scene, God bless the drama teams, for bringing such joy to my eyes...

what I found so beautiful though, was the pictures of Minho walking barefoot! that's something that I personally enjoy and get scolded about all the time, since I never wear my slippers at home; and during the summer, when I'm at the seaside or in the mountains, I'd ditch my flip-flops and walk barefoot everywhere. I'm an Earth being and everything that brings me closer to nature is my pleasure and charges my batteries- from feeling the solid ground, the tickling grass or hot sand on my toes, to hugging trees, to diving deep so I can crawl on the sea floor... I know this may sound incredibly insane, but I like speaking to plants and water sources, to the wind and to all sorts of animals, which is why I do it when people don't look LOL but I'll touch the leaves of the plants or the water I walk by, I love laying in the snow or walk in the pouring rain without an umbrella. somehow I attract all sorts of animals- wild, pets, birds, fish, lizzards, butterflies, etc which always somehow end up posing for pictures on my hands. also, strangers feel attracted to me and would stop me for a chat or a picture, or walk with me, which is scary sometimes. wooh! the stories I could tell... I should really write a book! but it helps me understand the nervousness timid celebs like Minho must be feeling, when people they don't know approach them and especially when they cross the line of your personal space by pinching your bum per say - acts like that are seriously disturbing, annoying, intimidating and embarrassing, sometimes even makes you angry

[FANCAM] 130918 Lee Min Ho on "The Heirs" set cr: pupaepoupee

[FANCAM] 130918 Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye on "The Heirs" set (Running Scene 1) cr: pupaepoupee

[FANCAM] 130918 Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye on "The Heirs" set (Running Scene 2) cr: cr: pupaepoupee

[FANCAM] 130918 Lee Min Ho on "The Heirs" set - SHOWER SCENE cr: pupaepoupee

[FANCAM] 130918 Lee Min Ho on "The Heirs" set - BEACH SCENE 1 cr: pupaepoupee

[FANCAM] 130918 Lee Min Ho on "The Heirs" set - BEACH SCENE 2 cr: pupaepoupee

[FANCAM] 130918 Lee Min Ho on "The Heirs" set - BEACH SCENE 3 cr: pupaepoupee

Saw a lot of BTS pics of Heirs filming today on twitter..I love it! Is it me or Lee Minho and Park Shinhye really look good together? It just needs Jung Ilwoo to come between them :)) It could be the best love-triangle ever! LOL Currently Ilwoo and Shinhye are models for Holika Holika and they also look good together :P

Lee Min Ho BTS filming for Inheritors/Heirs ;))

ibp0AeVE2JUnXp.png

i6bjlrpmhFr9y.png

Shower scene. Why so far?! :(( ;)) :x

iv8aHNCHB85eV.png

On Break ;))

iEM0pn79BuI.png

Preparing for another shirtless scene. Whoa! so sexy exercising ;)) :x :x :x

impZ3V17hmaXT.png

cr to Eljayel

Please do not quote images and videos. We don't want mods coming in and close our beloved thread. :)

@shenny @jjsweeter0211 @maja @berliansiahaan @luvminho

You guys are so rock!! <:-P :x =D>

Look at what you did! You guys make me can't breathe, can't eat, can't sleep, unless keep watching all of the bumps.. LOL

@berliansiahaan

The last video you posted shows us how kindness of his heart, how sweet he is, how gentle uri Min Ho..

Who is the lucky lady that's going to own his heart for good?

@jjsweeter0211

Push up with a girl on him?? OMG..

He's so strong! :\"> I can't imagine if I was the girl.. Maybe I don't wanna go down.. :)) :))

Guest shantipriya

I dunno why fans keep calling him "oppa" all the time. I'd personally call him "dongsaeng" or even intentionally mess up and say "hyong" so I'd make him laugh :)) besides, it would sound different from the roar of "oppa", draw his attention and immediately "break the ice"- theoretically speaking LOL he might even turn and say "it's not 'hyong', but 'oppa', since you're a girl" hahaha dream, on!

yeah, @Jang27, I also don't want to imagine my weight on him while doing that LOL I have a heavy bone and I weigh as much as him on my skinniest days- wouldn't wanna crack that back of his...